Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Please help,lost watch with sentimental value

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:03 AM

Victoria,
Under a car seat. Check the cars you may have been. In between. Near the center console but under the seat. Check!!

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#17    VictoriaLeeds

VictoriaLeeds

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:10 PM

I haven't forgotten about this thread. I've been trying to put the watch out of my mind in the hope that will help, but every now and again I dream about finding it :(
I have checked in my OH's car between the seat and the centre console. It's pretty tight between the two but I couldn't find anything. I haven't checked mine because I changed cars after I last saw the watch. I have been hunting in the spare room tonight looking for the spare key for the previous car I had. Again it's something I've hidden and now can't find. The watch didn't appear either sadly.

#18    mrsmac 0710

mrsmac 0710

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

• Change your thoughts, and you change your world.

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:15 AM

Check under something that doesn't have much space between it and the ground.  Like a  washing machine,  or a shelf,   couch, or a car seat.  It's under something that is  keeping it out of view  in the dark,  but light enough where you could see it.   That's what came to  my mind  when I read your post.  I hope you find it.

#19    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:18 AM

http://wikihow.com/Find-Lost-Objects

Seriously, follow those instructions.

Have you found it yet?

Posted Image

#20    mrsmac 0710

mrsmac 0710

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

• Change your thoughts, and you change your world.

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:18 AM

I had an image of something soft too,  like a fuzzy sweater,  blanket or something?  peach or pink colored. I don't know if it's related.

#21    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 14,419 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:36 AM

It is in a bathrobe hanging in your closet.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#22    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,295 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:42 AM

I have hiden things and forgot to have years pass and wow Eureka how could have I forgot that.  Have you had strangers in your house that may have lifted it.

Edited by The Silver Thong, 11 July 2013 - 04:43 AM.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#23    VictoriaLeeds

VictoriaLeeds

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 09:43 PM

Another year gone and still no watch. I physically hurt when I think about the loss of this for the sentimental and the monetary value. I really feel like I have looked everywhere and each time I try it's more disappointment

#24    VictoriaLeeds

VictoriaLeeds

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 05:50 PM

An update:
I spent a few moments online earlier looking at for sale listings for watches the same as the one I lost. I even thought about buying a replacement. I spent time studying the photos of these watches, taking in the detail.
On an unrelated note I also misplaced my subway loyalty card which I thought was in a coat pocket upstairs.
I went to look for this and it was where I thought, so I removed from the coat pocket and rested it on the stair banister. I went into my dressing room as I have done so often and started looking again through the wardrobes where I keep my shoes. I went through the first one, checked each shelf methodically at a time. Then onto the second, top two shelves cleared and as I'm doing the third shelf I remove a pair of shoes and the watch falls to the floor. This was the exact same wardrobe where I had hidden it before and checked many times. The lesson to anyone who has misplaced something is never give up hope!
I have read back the responses on here from when I first posted and many people were right with what they said. Thanks to everyone who helped and happy new year to all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users