Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

1973 Ohio UFO - Helicopter Incident

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    Scudbuster

Scudbuster

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

• "This Train will stop at Tucumcari"

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

OK, this YouTube clip doesn't contain the Holy Grail concrete "hold it in your hand" evidence that we all seek, but nevertheless the testimony seemed quite interesting to me.  

I also don't know if this incident has been discussed before in this forum, so apologies in advance if it has been.

Anyway, this old video does have some compelling testimony from Lt. Col Lawrence Coyne about what he and his crew experienced over Mansfield , Ohio back in 1973:

Edited by Scudbuster, 26 March 2013 - 10:46 PM.

#2    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:14 PM

Eye-witness testimony are what they are,... interesting stories. Nothing more nothing less. Believe them or not.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#3    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,453 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:16 PM

This is one of those things that I don't think everyone can be lying.  Been too many incidents.  The US had a plan for alien invasion.

#4    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:49 PM

This was not just any eyewitness testimony.  Coyne was an experienced military pilot. One does not rise to the rank of Colonel by being unreliable. The facts of the case were gone over thoroughly by the military, including the large, obviously structured, technological object, the inexplicable rise in altitude, when the chopper controls were set to make it descend, the simultaneous failure of both the VHF and UHF radios, and independent, confirming witnesses on the ground.

#5    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,602 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

View PostScudbuster, on 26 March 2013 - 10:44 PM, said:

an unidentified red object doesn't become an identified spacecraft simply because a pilot says so, haines has complied many such uap cases over the years, check nicap... but what i found funny about the ^^ clip is how we were introduced to the 'space scientist' :mellow: he did mention about 'surface textures' and i wonder which cases are those.. :unsure:

#6    Scudbuster

Scudbuster

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

• "This Train will stop at Tucumcari"

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:47 PM

View Postbison, on 27 March 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

This was not just any eyewitness testimony.  Coyne was an experienced military pilot. One does not rise to the rank of Colonel by being unreliable. The facts of the case were gone over thoroughly by the military, including the large, obviously structured, technological object, the inexplicable rise in altitude, when the chopper controls were set to make it descend, the simultaneous failure of both the VHF and UHF radios, and independent, confirming witnesses on the ground.

I remember I saw another video clip on this incident  - the entire flight crew was interviewed, they were spot on story wise and dead serious about what they had just gone through. If I can find it again I will post it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users