Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Obamacare Microchip

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,719 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:06 AM

So my friend told me one of the Obamacare statutes is that we are all to get microchips implanted into our hands that hold our medical records as well as our bank / financial information. If this is true.... im moving to Canada. I cant believe it would be true but there are A LOT of links about it on the internet to weave through....

Another thing I dont like about obamacare is that you will be fined for not paying your mandatory premiums and if you dont, there is a chance you could go to jail...

Whats the truth about the microchip?

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#2    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,047 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:17 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 27 March 2013 - 02:06 AM, said:

So my friend told me one

the truth is your "friend" is an idiot.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#3    Odd Requiem

Odd Requiem

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

• "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:18 AM

The truth is also, this is not 1984 or A Brave New World, yet.

-I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.//

#4    awest

awest

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:30 AM

Yeah, that was debunked years ago same with the death panels. The "fine" is an added tax, and will be taken out of returns. However, unless you make more than something like 60k a year, it is cheaper just to get the insurance, and the insurance is also somewhat subsidized meaning that if you make below a certain income it becomes cheaper. Also, the whole big todoo that is being made about the "cost" for employers like Papa John's is just some conservative business owners using their voice to make waves. In fact many businesses will qualify for a tax credit for the cost covering something like 40% of the total cost, making it cheaper to insure your employees than it currently is. As the legislation is fully enacted the cost of healthcare(at least theoretically) should go down, and with the tax credit, should be far less than current numbers. I still wish we had just done something like Canada and eliminated the need for profits to go to the insurance providers, but at least the legislation requires the insurance providers to return a certain % of the premium if the insurance is used little to non.

#5    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 15,004 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:32 AM

View Postninjadude, on 27 March 2013 - 02:17 AM, said:

It isn't so far fetched...

http://www.nbcnews.c...er-chip-humans/

Who knows how far they have come since Bush in 2004.

Edited by Michelle, 27 March 2013 - 03:24 AM.

#6    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:36 AM

All great ideas are implemented incrementally

#7    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,941 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:42 AM

POPULAR

View Postninjadude, on 27 March 2013 - 02:17 AM, said:

Was that really necessary?  Being rude isn't a very proactive way to communicate.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#8    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:44 AM

This one I believe was at a "pain" management clinic. RFID chip implant procedure.

#9    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,941 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:46 AM

So my friend told me one of the Obamacare statutes is that we are all to get microchips implanted into our hands that hold our medical records as well as our bank / financial information. If this is true.... im moving to Canada. I cant believe it would be true but there are A LOT of links about it on the internet to weave through....

Another thing I dont like about obamacare is that you will be fined for not paying your mandatory premiums and if you dont, there is a chance you could go to jail...

My understanding of this rumor is that the id chip is specifically for medically implanted devices like artificial hips, knees or pacemakers.  It is intended for quality control as I recall.  It isn't the "mark"  Remember, that mark is something that is taken voluntarily as a sign of worship.  And everyone will have a choice to make when it actually does come to pass.  Sadly, so very many won't even think twice before signing up.  If it means continuing their government benefits then it's okay by them....

#10    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:47 AM

Agenda 21 . Allegedly ,the microchip was in the initial blueprints of this legislature . Numerous people saw it ,and a friend of mine in the military,told me this was in the works ,in the middle of Bush's second term . This has absolutely been considered,and its been suggested there are nano chips in flu vaccines. That's why they tried to mandate it by force.
Nano chips are a reality btw.
That being said ,if you look for all the pages of agenda 21 NOW ,the paragraphs referencing the microchipping ,have all been removed.
The paragraph and page number of the Intel ,were highlighted . Those pages are no longer in the document .

Best guess ,its true ,but was white washed once the public found out .
This will be tried again ,another way,I am sure .

Miss me?

#11    Purifier

Purifier

Δ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,992 posts

• Wild Card

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:26 AM

I know static electricity and grabbing a spark plug wire from a running motor will fry the suckers. ;) So it wouldn't be in the government's best interest to try and do such a thing.

Study the past, if you would divine the future.
- Confucius

#12    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 30,204 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:16 AM

Two high schools in texas are using microchips in id cards to track students.  Supposedly only non school grounds.  Disney isg usin chips on as park bracelet to keep track of you in the park.  A microchip being used by country cann't be too far off.  You do know that this is the mark of the beast.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#13    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 30,204 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:19 AM

View PostPurifier, on 27 March 2013 - 04:26 AM, said:

I know static electricity and grabbing a spark plug wire from a running motor will fry the suckers. ;) So it wouldn't be in the government's best interest to try and do such a thing.

Would it be in your interest to destroy the only information on you money.  Assuming you let them stick it your right hand or forehead.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#14    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,941 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:56 AM

:w00t:  BOO YAH!!!! :tu:

Also, this:  http://www.snopes.co...l/microchip.asp

Edited by and then, 27 March 2013 - 08:00 AM.

#15    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,941 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:07 AM

View Postdanielost, on 27 March 2013 - 07:16 AM, said:

Two high schools in texas are using microchips in id cards to track students.  Supposedly only non school grounds.  Disney isg usin chips on as park bracelet to keep track of you in the park.  A microchip being used by country cann't be too far off.  You do know that this is the mark of the beast.
I disagree Danielost - the mark will be a sign of worship.  It HAS to be taken as a personal choice.  Granted, if my child was starving or sick and the only way to help her was to accept this thing then a very real and painful choice would have to be made but it still would be a CHOICE.  It is a horrible choice to contemplate but it is a real one and I believe it is coming at some point yet future.  Also, I think that "chipping" or some other type of ID method will be what is used to implement the mark system.  But that method of ID will have become as accepted as, say a social security number,  before it is used as the "mark".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users