Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Pistorius' brother on trial for murder

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 6,149 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:39 PM

Just saw this on MSN...

JOHANNESBURG — The brother of double-amputee athlete Oscar Pistorius went on trial in a South African court Wednesday for the death of a woman in a road collision in 2008.

Carl Pistorius, who faces a charge of culpable homicide, or negligent killing, wore a dark suit and was accompanied by his sister, Aimee. Oscar Pistorius, who was charged with murdering his girlfriend on Feb. 14, was not present. The Olympian hasn't been seen in public since he was granted bail at Pretoria Magistrate's Court on Feb. 22. His lawyers plan to challenge his bail restrictions on Thursday.

Source

No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness. ~ Aristotle

#2    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,509 posts

• We're more Ceefax people.

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

Hmmm... Maybe not hot tempers in the family, maybe recklessness.

Even if he is found guilty of culpable homicide, it isn't the same as shooting someone.

Posted Image

#3    Peter Cox

Peter Cox

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

• The man who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the man busy doing it.

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:29 AM

Yea having someone drive into you on a motorbike and kill themselves, is not the same as shooting someone through the door a couple of times.

I think its harsh to even have the brother in court for a car accident that left a person dead. Just my 2c worth. From what I have read he was not at fault in the accident.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users