Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Undeniable Evidence of Ancient Aliens

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

#91    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,522 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:04 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 28 March 2013 - 01:36 PM, said:

I don't want to repost everything here again a dozen times, like I did in that other thread.

But you know you'll end up doing so!   Along with Petra, Parthenon, Pantheon and the Mausoleum of Theodoric to name a few!!  All built spectacularly with extreme precision and beauty, being the most advanced architectural buildings in the ancient world and well before some Indians stacked rocks up at Puma Punku!  Which is childs play considering the others were some thousands of years before.

Perhaps newbies to this thread don't know their historic timelines....so Good luck on the re-posts Abe!

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#92    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,522 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:05 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 28 March 2013 - 02:00 PM, said:

Am I wrong or is this Zoser's usual Boolkrappy rewarmed?

No you're not wrong, There is in fact another 4 PP threads zoser has either started or participated in, for the PAST 4 YEARS! Same pics, same pasted texts. He will still be obsessed with it in another 4 years I reckon!

other identical threads

Here

http://www.unexplain...u

and this

and this

and finally

http://www.unexplain... pumapunku&st=0

and if youre anti aliens like me and lots others, come play on this topic

http://www.unexplain...pic=244935&st=0

Edited by seeder, 28 March 2013 - 02:28 PM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#93    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 3,903 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:13 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 28 March 2013 - 02:00 PM, said:

Am I wrong or is this Zoser's usual Boolkrappy rewarmed?
You are not wrong.

#94    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,522 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:22 PM

View Postzoser, on 28 March 2013 - 11:41 AM, said:

Yet he presumably was trained by someone and could have read the Haynes Manuals. The knowledge is in the world all over the world to fix cars.

Who taught the Aymara to build precision architecture?

NO mate. The BIG CLUE WAS IN MY POST...ie, he cant read (manuals) nor can he write. Lots of gypsies don't go thru the educational system, but they still make their money...  That guys fixed motors that most mechanics would write off. To some people mechanics just makes sense.... Reading is useless unless you want to read how to do it, writing is pointless unless the Peruvians/Bolivians wanted to record their daily lives

reading and writing and the lack there of means nothing. Things still got built. Its a non argument and well you know it

Before man could read and write, long before the concept was even invented, people still stacked rocks into homes for themselves as the population got bigger and the good caves were taken up already. Or do you think no man had ANY  ability before reading/writing? If so you're as mad as a hatter..

Kids who cant read or write can still stack blocks. They can still imagine/visualize what they want to build. And thats all you need, the spark of the idea, the vision...not bloody text books and maths

Posted Image

How much maths/reading and writing did this little girl need to build her castle? NONE whatsoever.

And so it was with ancient man. No denying it

How does one learn to drive? To box? Kung fu? swim? Play tennis?

reading and writing? No....you learn by doing...trial and error plus persistence is the ultimate teacher

Edited by seeder, 28 March 2013 - 02:33 PM.

#95    Myles

Myles

Government Agent

• 3,903 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:27 PM

View Postseeder, on 28 March 2013 - 02:22 PM, said:

NO mate. The BIG CLUE WAS IN MY POST...ie, he cant read (manuals) nor can he write. Lots of gypsies don't go thru the educational system, but they still make their money...  That guys fixed motors that most mechanics would write off. To some people mechanics just makes sense.... Reading is useless unless you want to read how to do it, writing is pointless unless the Peruvians/Bolivians wanted to record their daily lives

reading and writing and the lack there of means nothing. Thins still got built. Its a non argument and well you know it

Before man could read and write, long before the concept was even invented, people still stacked rocks into homes for themselves as the population got bigger and the good caves were taken up already. Or do you think no man had ANY  ability before reading/writing? If so you're as mad as a hatter..

Kids who cant read or write can still stack blocks. They can still imagine/visualize what they want to build. And thats all you need, the spark of the idea, the vision...not bloody text books and maths

Posted Image

How much maths/reading and writing and this little girl need to build her castle? NONE whatsoever.

And so it was with ancient man. No denying it

When I was a kid, we would draw up a football play with a stick in the dirt.

#96    Einsteinium

Einsteinium

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:30 PM

One method of stoneworking that requires no iron tools that was used by ancient Chinese engineer Li Bing to carve through mountains to form the Dujiangyan Irrigation System, an irrigation system still in use today that irrigates over 5,300 square kilometers of land. Carved out of the earth over 2200 years ago, is simple. You light hot fires on top of the stone, and then when it gets hot, you pour cold water on it. It becomes very brittle, cracks, and is then chipped away relatively easily. Li Bing himself detailed how he was able to accomplish this. If he had not, we would be arguing about this and some would say that ancient aliens did this as well. So before we jump to the ancient alien conclusion- remember that there are methods that we have forgotten in our age of great technology, that are able to accomplish some of these things. Just because you cannot think of how it was done, does not mean that it could not be done.

Perhaps this fire/water method was used to carve out some of these 3 dimensional precision fitting blocks in a much faster time than would have otherwise been possible? Some of you have said that, it is not feasible, because they would have to repeatedly raise and lower the blocks in and out of place, adjusting the carving until they fit together just perfectly. Why? If I were them, I would not assemble the wall until all the pieces already were carved and fit together. Laying the wall flat on the ground, working on the pieces side by side, simply sliding them together until they were right. Then when all the stones were ready. Begin the task of assembling them into the final wall. In this way a minimum amount of effort would be required. And when coupled with the fire/water method, and other stone working methods, plus years of experience working with stone. You could achieve this level of precision. Expert stonemason Roger Hopkins has looked at these stones and concluded that, "The precision on some of the work I've seen is just incredible.  It's possible to do by hand, but it'd take an incredible amount of time, plus you'd have to have years of experience to be able to pull it off." That's right, he said that it could be done. This is a man who shapes granite blocks for a living. He is a real expert.

As far as how they could lift them into place, well, using pulleys, levers, animal force. It is possible. Again it would take a lot of time, and a lot of thinking, but there is no physics limitation that would prevent it.

Edited by Einsteinium, 28 March 2013 - 02:32 PM.

#97    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,805 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:34 PM

Zoser, it's time to call it a day with this. Your theories on this subject have been discussed to death for months over the course of 600 pages in the original ancient aliens thread, it's become impossible to even mention the topic of ancient aliens on the forums without the discussion becoming dominated by your stonework photographs.

You started this exact same thread on the UFOs board yesterday:
http://www.unexplain...howtopic=245341

It was closed down and I asked you not to start any more of them, yet you immediately went and started this identical topic in place of it.

There's an already existing thread on this subject here:
http://www.unexplain...howtopic=244935

It's time to give your stoneworks theory a rest and give other people the chance to hold an objective discussion on this subject.

Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users