Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Deliberate use of the same colors on flags?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Non gender specific

• 25,619 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:39 AM

View Postgrendals_bane, on 29 March 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

I will probably regret asking this but here goes...Please explain this conspiracy then, as the file you attached in your OP didn't really make a great deal of sense.
It's the Illuminati. Almost certainly.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#17    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,341 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:17 AM

View Postgrendals_bane, on 29 March 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

I will probably regret asking this but here goes...Please explain this conspiracy then, as the file you attached in your OP didn't really make a great deal of sense.
I imagine it is somehow related to his paranoid delusion of demonic people
http://www.unexplain...howtopic=234201

#18    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:58 AM

Yep. It is related to this theory and if you know nothing about it, please study the information on the following picture.

Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#19    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,341 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:46 AM

Theory is abit much, asinine garbage is a better description.

#20    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,412 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:50 AM

Its just a film...

#21    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,381 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:21 AM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 30 March 2013 - 10:58 AM, said:

Yep. It is related to this theory and if you know nothing about it, please study the information on the following picture...
{Glances at content.. and carefully backs out of thread, wishing I hadn't responded, and remarking/muttering:}

1. That isn't a 'theory'.

2. That isn't 'information', it is a whole pile of what appear to be obsessive ramblings of no substance whatsoever, about the content of a fantasy film.

I'm out, too.

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

"Like the JFK assassination conspiracy theories, the UFO issue probably will not go away soon, no matter what the CIA does or says. The belief that we are not alone in the universe is too emotionally appealing and the distrust of our government is too pervasive to make the issue amenable to traditional scientific studies or rational explanation and evidence." - Gerald K Haines

#22    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,621 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:59 AM

A typical conspiracy theorist, picking on details and joining them together without actually saying why they should be joined - and almost certainly with no research into what the origins of the subject actually are.

Do you even know where the stars and strips came from? Or in fact, any of the flags you're talking about?

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#23    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,075 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

monkey see monkey do

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#24    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:59 PM

View PostChrlzs, on 31 March 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

1. That isn't a 'theory'.

You are right. Because it is a fact that normal people do not know.

View PostChrlzs, on 31 March 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

2. That isn't 'information', it is a whole pile of what appear to be obsessive ramblings of no substance whatsoever, about the content of a fantasy film.

I'm out, too.

Such a "pile" could get a different look if a larger amount of related material was studied:

http://www.pavelkast...lish_people.htm

#25    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,341 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

David Icke has written books of fecal material on shape-shifting reptiles. The amount of material doesn't matter when the founding premise is so laughably flawed.

#26    The Exorcist

The Exorcist

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:40 PM

View PostThe_Spirit_of_Truth, on 28 March 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

As we know well, the flags of United Kingdom, United States of America and Russian Federation consist of blue and red and white colors. By the way, these countries are the mightiest ones in the world.

Here is a little informative file about these colors, that I could not have attached because it is a very little bit over permitted 250 kb:

http://www.mediafire...y7l6hy0x88ulz9w

What do you mean, are the same colors of the three above -mentioned flags a coincidence only?

The UK isn't really one of the top three mightiest countries in the world. It used to be, but it isn't. The top three would probably be the US, China and Germany, economically speaking. Militarily, it would probably be the US, China and Russia.

"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."

#27    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:31 PM

View PostExorcist, on 03 June 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

The UK isn't really one of the top three mightiest countries in the world. It used to be, but it isn't. The top three would probably be the US, China and Germany, economically speaking. Militarily, it would probably be the US, China and Russia.

The top three economy wise does not include any of those 3 mentioned...

http://americanlivew...the-world-2013/

I also wouldn't say US is in the top 3 for military, either...it's all China, Korea and that area of the world, really...US really isn't as powerful as some believe.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#28    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,611 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:40 PM

Could the answer be found within the history of textiles and dyes?

Maybe white is the most basic color of textile and dyes for red and blue last the longest without fading?

The Union Jack is combined using three flags. Had the unification not occurred between all three territories it is likely either red or blue would be missing from the flag.

Had in prior times the red cross that turned into St. George's flag (which has no official status today as a stand alone flag) not been selected at some time during the Crusades, whereas before the white cross was used by the King of England, then red might be missing from the Union Jack.

The American flag is based on the British East India Company which itself is based on the same colors as the flag of the British. The history here is more convoluted.

The French tricolor flag is based on the colors of Paris, red and blue, and the color symbolizing the Bourbon kings, white. Had the Revolution not occurred and the subsequent Bourbon Restoration the white would have not been added back to the flag.

If there is any conspiracy here it is based on that of the brotherhood of men and how we are all drawn to the same symbols, colors, and ideas from time to time. Let us take joy in what unites us.

#29    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Non gender specific

• 25,619 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:30 AM

View PostHeaven Is A Halfpipe, on 03 June 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

I also wouldn't say US is in the top 3 for military, either...it's all China, Korea and that area of the world, really...US really isn't as powerful as some believe.
No, I believe it's now only equal to the next 16 counries in terms of Military might, down from 25 a few years ago. This, I'm sure you'll agree, is a worrying development. :unsure2:
Here,according to a no doubt reliable source, is the ranking... http://www.globalfirepower.com/

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#30    The Exorcist

The Exorcist

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:30 AM

View PostHeaven Is A Halfpipe, on 03 June 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

North Korea? Are you kidding? While it does have a huge army due to conscription, it is nowhere near as powerful or technologically advanced as the US and some European states. N. Korea may have built a handful of nuclear weapons, but the US has THOUSANDS. The US Navy is unrivalled the world over, they have the most capable airforce, and one of the best armies. China could well be somewhere in second or third place, after Russia.

"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users