Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Stealth bombers sent to S. Korea

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

#1    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:46 PM

The US has sent a couple of B2 stealth bombers from Missouri to South Korea after all the threats from the North.  A couple of dummy bombs have been dropped along the Korean peninsula.  Don't think this will phase the North because I don't think that guy is dealing with a full deck.

U.S. flies B-2 stealth bombers to S. Korea in "extended deterrence mission" aimed at North Video and article.

#2    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

It seem's to me that they (US Government) are just "hanging a carrot in front of the donkey" so to speak, and judging by their action's
I personally think they (US Government) want or would like war with NK, but they want NK to make the first move......

Edited by Jackofalltrades, 28 March 2013 - 02:02 PM.

Posted Image

#3    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,099 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:05 PM

It's best to be prepared but I don't think the US would forward deploy B2's unless they thought it was 100% necessary. If this keeps up I wouldn't be supprised if the US increases troop numbers in either SK or Japan in the coming months.

~Thanato

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#4    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:05 PM

Another pre-emtive strike i say...i'll bet US will bomb key structures inland.

Jack bullets dont sell if you arent using them :D .

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#5    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,248 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:08 PM

View PostThanato, on 28 March 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

It's best to be prepared but I don't think the US would forward deploy B2's unless they thought it was 100% necessary. If this keeps up I wouldn't be supprised if the US increases troop numbers in either SK or Japan in the coming months.

~Thanato

Well you are abit behind, they already did that ... there was even an article on Daily mail showing how they are traning togather with SK troops and in case of war, US troops will take over the command of SK forces. There are around 28.000 troops there and i guess more will be delivered.

#6    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,830 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:15 PM

And I more then believe the US will make up a reason even if one doesnt exist if this is something they really want. Even at the expence of our own military. Like Golf of Tonkin.

Though I cant see why theyd care about starting a war with NK. Its not like there is any oil or anything.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#7    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:17 PM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 28 March 2013 - 02:02 PM, said:

It seem's to me that they (US Government) are just "hanging a carrot in front of the donkey" so to speak, and judging by their action's
I personally think they (US Government) want or would like war with NK, but they want NK to make the first move......

Yip same thing they do with most countries. Sanctions are the first thing they do to try make the other country make the first move. The general public don't really understood how much sanctions harm the civilian population of a country. Then the country fights back (which you can't blame it for) and the media blows it up so all the idiots who believe all the garbage the media pukes out want to strike back.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#8    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

The US wasn't the one that's been making threats.  The North Koreans have said they would like to send a nuclear bomb to Washington and have been testing them.  What should the US do let them bomb us and the South Koreans and just sit by and watch.

#9    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,671 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:19 PM

This whole situation is nothing more than the fat boy stomping his feet and throwing a tantrum for more aid.  Will he go too far?  He wants everyone to think so - but his generals aren't crazy.  They know that once something starts it will be relatively fast and extremely brutal.  Unfortunately for Seoul's civilian population they will be expendable for days but in pretty short order the North will cease to exist as a military threat.  MUCH quicker, if they resort to one of their nukes.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#10    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,671 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

View PostHilander, on 28 March 2013 - 02:18 PM, said:

The US wasn't the one that's been making threats.  The North Koreans have said they would like to send a nuclear bomb to Washington and have been testing them.  What should the US do let them bomb us and the South Koreans and just sit by and watch.
Of course!  The US is NEVER justified to do anything.  It is and always will be the fault of America, no matter what happens in the world.  Just sayin'  :w00t:

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#11    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,248 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:24 PM

Just as rolling a boulder up a hill will inevitably lead to that boulder falling back down the hill, and thus the need for the process to repeat itself, continued war will inevitably lead to more anti-American sentiments and radicalism, and thus the need for more war.

From RT.

#12    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,830 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:25 PM

No doubt. NK is definitly the agressor. Unless we arent being told about something. Guess Im just not used to seeing our military being used for what they are there for.

Then again, sanctions are basicaly an act of war to begin with. So its not like we did nothing to pick this fight.

#13    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,830 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:28 PM

View Postand then, on 28 March 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

Of course!  The US is NEVER justified to do anything.  It is and always will be the fault of America, no matter what happens in the world.  Just sayin'  :w00t:

That is true though. I have never seen in my life a military conflict that was justified by he US. Even desert storm was our own damn fault for propping up saddam to begin with. Not one. Even just our military bases in places like SA are an act of war. And youd say so to if the tables were turned.

#14    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:30 PM

Here we go again, sticking noses in where it doesn't belong :whistle:

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#15    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:30 PM

The United Nations placed the sanctions on North Korea.

United Nations: Sanctions against North Korea after threat of pre-emptive nuclear strike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users