Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Stealth bombers sent to S. Korea

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

#61    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

View PostThanato, on 28 March 2013 - 04:25 PM, said:

I'm not an expert in matters of the economy.

~Thanato

Well money controls the government, so perhaps you should learn about it before you can comment on government decisions.

This is a good place to start:

View PostHilander, on 28 March 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

I think you could say that about any government including the UK.

Would never deny that. The UK government has been enslaved by that system since the Civil war in the US. It was the freedom that the Patriots where fighting for and now as a complete disrespect to those that fought for Americas freedom the system they fought against was established there.

View PostStellar, on 28 March 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

Yeah yeah yeah. Here we go again. The central bankers control absolutely everything, down to troop movements. Right.

Prove it wrong then? If it was not the case then why do they own 95% of the worlds wealth and why do they add debt to the money they print for the government... You should not be able to do that, it was against the constitution and everything the patriots fought for. lol

If you don't think they do then you need to educate yourself. The people of a country should control it's money through the government. Not a privately owned bank, if you can't see that's wrong then there is no hope for you.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#62    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,465 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:49 PM

Although I don't believe the banks control our troops they do control a lot and caused lots of problems with economies around the world.

#63    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,868 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:55 PM

View PostCoffey, on 28 March 2013 - 04:48 PM, said:

Well money controls the government, so perhaps you should learn about it before you can comment on government decisions.

This is a good place to start:

Prove it wrong then?

You're the one that made the claim. Prove to me that the bankers are the ones controlling troop movements. Go on.

If it was not the case then why do they own 95% of the worlds wealth and why do they add debt to the money they print for the government...
because that's the way the system is currently set up. I'm not denying that. What I'm denying is your allegation that heads of state have absolutely no control over their nations.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#64    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:10 PM

These the same bombers or are we sticking our stick in the hornets nest some more. Who up at the top is getting there jollies at provoking NK should be dragged out and shot. This is not diplomacy nor a detterent to them.

#65    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

View PostStellar, on 28 March 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

You're the one that made the claim. Prove to me that the bankers are the ones controlling troop movements. Go on.

because that's the way the system is currently set up. I'm not denying that. What I'm denying is your allegation that heads of state have absolutely no control over their nations.

It proves it in the above video.

They are the ones who supply the money to buy the weapons, they also have shares and stock in the companies selling the weapons. It's common sense.

They don't otherwise our economy would be fine and o0ur countries wouldn't be in debt to private banks, it shouldn't even be legal. lol

View PostHilander, on 28 March 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

Although I don't believe the banks control our troops they do control a lot and caused lots of problems with economies around the world.

How do they not control the troops?!

We went after Gaddafi cause he refused to sell oil in US dollars, Iran is doing the same and we want them, We did it to Iraq for the same reason and Afghanistan.

Edited by Coffey, 28 March 2013 - 06:57 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#66    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:03 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 28 March 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

These the same bombers or are we sticking our stick in the hornets nest some more. Who up at the top is getting there jollies at provoking NK should be dragged out and shot. This is not diplomacy nor a detterent to them.

It's called taking part in yearly military games. Reminding North Korea that if they follow through with their threats it would end badly for them. It was noted that these bombers could have taken part in past war games and this is just the first time it's been mentioned. Just because the Norks are more crazy than normal doesn't mean we should murder people.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#67    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:07 PM

Just because the Norks are more crazy than normal doesn't mean we should murder people.

Exactly. B-2's are not a cheap wargame toy btw.

#68    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,868 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

View PostCoffey, on 28 March 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

It proves it in the above video.

I've watched the video already. It proves no such thing.

Arms manufacturers always benefit from war. That doesn't mean they control troop movements and force countries to act in certain ways.

----Seraphina

#69    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

Here we go again  :rolleyes: All we need is another damn war.SK should be built up enough by now to take care of themselves,hell chubby cant even launch a satellite correctly much less reach the mainland US.If they start it fine,if not i hope we stop flexing our muscles their way.

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#70    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

When the politicians own or have much financial assets tied to the arms manufacturers it does ala Hali-Burton and Cheney. Get real Stellar. There so intertwined now they cant get out of it or the dollar collapses. They NEED WAR to survive. They have to sell guns to Syrian rebels and Al Queda to keep afloat. Welcome to the Ponzi scheme world. Maddoff was a fall guy for a bigger pattern not a lone wolf broker.

#71    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,868 posts

-Patton

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 28 March 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

When the politicians own or have much financial assets tied to the arms manufacturers it does ala Hali-Burton and Cheney. Get real Stellar. There so intertwined now they cant get out of it or the dollar collapses. They NEED WAR to survive. They have to sell guns to Syrian rebels and Al Queda to keep afloat. Welcome to the Ponzi scheme world. Maddoff was a fall guy for a bigger pattern not a lone wolf broker.

They need war? They why don't they go to war with NK then?

Get real? The US and SK are trying to deter NK from CAUSING a war.

----Seraphina

#72    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:25 PM

Because there not done with Syria

#73    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,868 posts

-Patton

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 28 March 2013 - 07:25 PM, said:

Because there not done with Syria

No, that's not why. The reason why they don't go to war with NK is because they don't want a war with NK. They've had ample justification as it is to do so. You and Coffey keep acting like the US are the aggressors here when they are clearly not. How much more blatant can it get? NK are threatening SK and the US with a nuclear war, and have committed plenty of acts of war since the Korean war, all of which have been essentially overlooked by the US and the world --- yet you still act like the US is at fault. How deep does your hatred for the US go?

----Seraphina

#74    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

I am not saying NK is not the aggressor here tbh. Im saying we are doing nothing to deter there aggression. We are playing Cold War with them. See the difference.

#75    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,926 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

View PostStellar, on 28 March 2013 - 03:14 PM, said:

Interesting you say that... That's exactly what NK has done to our ally, SK. Guess it is alright to blame him after all.
60 years ago?  Time to start blaming North Korea for that now?   That's not what this news story is about.  They're both armed at the border, pointing their guns at each other.  I have friends who served on that border, the most militarized border on the planet.   I have no reason to think any more highly of South Korea than most any other country in the world.   They're not worth a dime of taxpayer money like every other country out there that might get a label for how we're supposed to treat them and who we're supposed to blame.   SK is about 10x more powerful than NK too, they can defend themselves.  It's pretty pathetic that they couldn't resolve their differences in this many years though.   We can find much better "allies" than that.

"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users