Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

It must be so neat

investigation ghosts

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    jmellio

jmellio

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:58 AM

How awesome is it to go on "ghost hunts"?

What has been the most memorable for you?

#2    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:22 AM

There was a villa in Da Lat built by some rich Frenchman back in the nineteenth century that had sat empty since before I was born.  It was full of creaks and groans and rattles and so on.  Real spooky and a hell of a lot of fun for a bunch of kids determined to scare each other.  One day it burnt down.

#3    rrainny

rrainny

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:42 AM

K... then I want to hear yours .......I do not want to ghost hunt....I do like to take pictures... i get alot of ...things on film... however,.
this among other things, moments  have & still happen, Ihave always gotten messages throu dream ,not rem not alphla or beta ..
in the 50's afamily member told me to pray so I can receive these situations w/ dream ,,,,,. because I get so started ,raddled. to actully see- look at these people fullyawake..
so , i do...  But this...I don't know what to make:of it.  They always come at 6 0r 7 am. when I am waking-Ihave full control over
my speech & body ... how ever, I can not tell if theyy are good or bad... they are dressed in dark monk like garb. And there  is one big man , the main guy , I see his face the others are in their hoods?... The main guy every time seems he is try to confvince them that /.like the man is pleading something that concerns me. pointing , I did once hear Can't You See!.. geeze..... different touge , I can not under stand.1 st part of my life there where only 2 then more come
stand at the foot of my bed
..at most 4,5 or 6... it seems the vertick is not in his favor ..... I speak to them ... but too no aveil  . I won't get out of bed because there's a long hall. they retreat
into .I don't want to go.there for they look flesh and blood  /

the last time i saw them.the man he was Most urgent. I was yellling to them all. 3 started waking down the passage away... as do the two familure ones do follow....? what is this????  I am no longer afraid ... may be I should be.. I don't know...... Have you hear of anything like this?   Help?  There is
nothing 'nest' about stuff like this.. its offten confusing.

My daughter saw twice them talkin about or  at me ........

Edited by rrainny, 29 March 2013 - 09:48 AM.

#4    rashore

rashore

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,276 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:19 PM

Not exactly hunting... But my favorite times in a haunt has been working on cleanup and preservation of a cemetery that has long been abused and vandalized by ghost hunters. The place is beautiful and tranquil. Not terribly haunted though, despite it's reputation.

Your ad hominem connotes your sciolism. Now that is some funny commentary.

#5    Godofcats

Godofcats

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:42 AM

Its pretty cool but its not like what you see on tv unless you or people in your group spas out about everything and think any little thing is a ghost.

#6    jmellio

jmellio

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

amazing. what gives you the urge to want to find the paranormal?

#7    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:44 PM

View Postrashore, on 29 March 2013 - 02:19 PM, said:

Not exactly hunting... But my favorite times in a haunt has been working on cleanup and preservation of a cemetery that has long been abused and vandalized by ghost hunters. The place is beautiful and tranquil. Not terribly haunted though, despite it's reputation.
That's very unfortunate.

A skeptical believer.

#8    Paradoxum

Paradoxum

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 111 posts

• "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:47 PM

Well I've not been on a ghost hunt yet, but a few serious friends and me are planning to do one soon in a Theatre where we live. It is supposed to be haunted and there has been a group sighting of something leaning over the top level balcony to look at them on the ground floor. Inevitably, they freaked out and ran out of the theatre but we are hoping we can get in and see if we can capture anything.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." - A. Einstein

#9    rashore

rashore

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,276 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:00 PM

View PostBlueBomber, on 05 April 2013 - 07:44 PM, said:

That's very unfortunate.

Yeah, there are a lot of haunts that get damaged by the curious, from littering to getting totally burned down, theft, purposeful damage, illegal trespassing and breaking and entering, car accidents, leaving "gifts" which then need to be cleaned up, smoking weed and leaving the seeds to grow later that need to be cut down, people that will attack or harass "those ghost folks", doing rituals that could start fires or leave dead animals, breaking local parking laws, getting themselves hurt or killed, and more.. Then people wonder why the locals are so mean and call the cops, or the cops are so mean and bust everyone.

It is very unfortunate. Though I think there are some places that probably deserve at least some of their reputation, a lot of places really don't... And curious people aren't always polite or thoughtful of their surroundings when they check things out.

Your ad hominem connotes your sciolism. Now that is some funny commentary.

#10    Inn Spectre

Inn Spectre

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

• "To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are"

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 29 March 2013 - 07:22 AM, said:

One day it burnt down.

Did you have much trouble getting the fire going?

Also tagged with investigation, ghosts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users