Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Tell me how

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    KaysonMire

KaysonMire

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 117 posts

• "I didn't keep you here for my benefit. I kept you here for yours." - Joey R. "Fogged Visions"

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:02 AM

Hey it's Kayson here, I was wondering what is the best way to check out whether a place is haunted or not?

"The sun never stops shining, Sabrina, just as our flames never die out." Keith had said to me softly.
"Even if it rains?" I asked, gazing into his eyes with a smirk on my lips.
"The sun's still above those clouds, Sabrina." He chuckled, shaking his head with amusement.
"Then let's find those sunny skies above us."

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,993 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:07 AM

Spend the night there and if you see a ghost its haunted.  Could set up camera's.

#3    KaysonMire

KaysonMire

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 117 posts

• "I didn't keep you here for my benefit. I kept you here for yours." - Joey R. "Fogged Visions"

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:49 AM

Ya that would work though I've been sleeping at the place cameras would be ok but I don't really have access to any

"The sun never stops shining, Sabrina, just as our flames never die out." Keith had said to me softly.
"The sun's still above those clouds, Sabrina." He chuckled, shaking his head with amusement.

#4    diablo_04

diablo_04

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

• I reject your reality and substitute my own

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:28 AM

View PostKmKizmet, on 30 March 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

Hey it's Kayson here, I was wondering what is the best way to check out whether a place is haunted or not?
A sleepover!

Posted Image

I reject your reality and substitute my own

My site :D Workout tips

#5    KaysonMire

KaysonMire

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:48 AM

Tried it actually a few years ago.

#6    Crashley

Crashley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:00 AM

Any halfway decent camera should have a night vision capability. A few models may not, if yours doesnt, try to borrow one. This mode is best by far for capturing apparitions in my personal experience.
You can also try the ol' flour / baby powder trick. Sprinkle this on the floor (unless its carpeted, that wont work) make sure no human or animal goes into the area in question, tape it off, whatever, and check it periodically for footprints, movement of the powder, etc.
Try speaking to it. It may sound corny, and there may be nothing there, but if there is, it can hear you. Let it know aloud that you are aware of the presence, and you would like some kind of confirmation, or communication, anything. If the entity chooses, it will present itself in one manner or another. This can take time, as they require energy to interact with us. But they can if they want to. I have been doing this for years, Ive had a few encounters. If the haunting is not related to you, (the.spirit is attatched to the building, etc. And not you) they may decide to keep to themselves, but will still haunt the place. Ive found that the best way to collect evidence is to try to stir the activity. You could try a seance. Seances and certain other things bring the activity to life, but may also draw spirits that were not already there.

#7    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,578 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:34 AM

Pay a psychic.

#8    rashore

rashore

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,276 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:41 PM

Do research. Then dig deeper and do some more research.

Your ad hominem connotes your sciolism. Now that is some funny commentary.

#9    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:08 PM

A good long investigation. You're ignorant and arrogant if you think spirits hang around every night waiting to play poltergeist with you.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#10    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,381 posts

• ~*★*~Engine of destruction~*★*~

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:17 PM

Move in and look for this:

Posted Image

And man, stop being so arrogant!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users