Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Please help I need answers

ghost haunting demonic scratches waking up with scratches

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    Unknown27

Unknown27

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:24 AM

I know this may sound crazy but I can't think of the rational reason and i need some open minded spiritual help so I have been waking up with scratches on me they slowly progressed from me laying in bed and getting this weird paranoid scared feeling like something was in the corner of the room watching me. And now i'm waking up with minor scratches on my thigh,belly,back, and my nails aren't long enough to scratch like that to leave a mark and i do not have a cat i have a dog but it doesn't lie with me at night. I'm afraid it is slowly progressing because this only happens in my room at night when i try to sleep and now it seems like i'm starting to hear something and feel its presence again and i'm scared its like possessing my emotions and manipulating me like my body is not possessed it just seems to like influence me to act in a strange in cold in bitter way and i fear it is only getting stronger please give me some insight on this is this like a poltergeist,demonic,ghost? like what is going on and what is happening to me cause this is only happening to me in my room and this started 2-3 in half years ago

#2    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,511 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:28 AM

You should speak to a doctor.

#3    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:15 PM

Try sleeping in another room and see what happens.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#4    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,465 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:30 PM

Yes I would try a different room and see what happens or move if it continues.  Ever looked up the history of the house to see if anything bad has happened in it or on the property?

Seeing a doctor wouldn't hurt either.

#5    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

"is this like a poltergeist,demonic,ghost?"

Not likely, you'd know about it and be in no doubt. It's quite easy to scratch yourself during sleep.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#6    Unknown27

Unknown27

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:22 AM

Yes I have slept in other rooms and it does not happen and like my house tends to get cold so I would sleep with hoodies on and it will still happen. And this house has been in my family since the 50's but the house was built in 1924 so before my grandparents bought the house the history before is unknown. But there has been alot of negativity since my family has lived here my grandparents were acholics and would argue all the time and have bad fights. There has seem to have some negativity in the house

#7    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:32 AM

Unknown, I wouldn't jump to a haunting conclusion because the house is cold. If you genuinely don't feel safe (this might feel a little silly) but before you sleep, close your eyes and ask in your mind for protection, a bit like praying. Be honest, say what worries you and ask that you be protected from any negative entities or energies. Imagine a white light cloaked around you and filling your entire room. Follow this light in your mind as it fills every room and passage in your house (attic/cellar too if applicable) until the whole house is illuminated with this light. If you like, go a step further and take it outside, wrapping around the structure of your house.

This is the important part: try not to doubt what you've just done. Believe that you are protected and nothing can hurt you nor can anything malevolent be in the house or near you because this white light is stronger, it is your protection. Your will power is what has created this energy. This is a basic protection technique that I've taught people (and indeed something I was taught when I was younger and had some nasty hauntings - it worked!)

My gut says you have nothing to worry about but try this, see if it makes you feel any better :)

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

#8    Unknown27

Unknown27

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:57 AM

View PostThe Skater Boy, on 31 March 2013 - 02:32 AM, said:

Unknown, I wouldn't jump to a haunting conclusion because the house is cold. If you genuinely don't feel safe (this might feel a little silly) but before you sleep, close your eyes and ask in your mind for protection, a bit like praying. Be honest, say what worries you and ask that you be protected from any negative entities or energies. Imagine a white light cloaked around you and filling your entire room. Follow this light in your mind as it fills every room and passage in your house (attic/cellar too if applicable) until the whole house is illuminated with this light. If you like, go a step further and take it outside, wrapping around the structure of your house.

This is the important part: try not to doubt what you've just done. Believe that you are protected and nothing can hurt you nor can anything malevolent be in the house or near you because this white light is stronger, it is your protection. Your will power is what has created this energy. This is a basic protection technique that I've taught people (and indeed something I was taught when I was younger and had some nasty hauntings - it worked!)

My gut says you have nothing to worry about but try this, see if it makes you feel any better :)

That's not crazy at all because I grew up with my mom being really spiritual and talking and telling me about that plus im open to everyone's  opinion im pretty sure if it is any sort of entity it is negative but im unsure but I will do this before i go to sleep is think of the white light thanks :)

#9    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

No problem, keep us updated!

#10    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,465 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:27 PM

View PostUnknown27, on 31 March 2013 - 02:22 AM, said:

Yes I have slept in other rooms and it does not happen and like my house tends to get cold so I would sleep with hoodies on and it will still happen. And this house has been in my family since the 50's but the house was built in 1924 so before my grandparents bought the house the history before is unknown. But there has been alot of negativity since my family has lived here my grandparents were acholics and would argue all the time and have bad fights. There has seem to have some negativity in the house
I'm assuming your grandparents are dead.  Was there a problem with the house when they, grandparents, lived there or has it manifested itself since then?

#11    CuriousLittleOne

CuriousLittleOne

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:38 PM

you could always try an ouija bord , or try to "summon" whatever it is thats out there... if anything...

personally ouija's scare the crap outta me

Posted Image

#12    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,732 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:09 PM

Pray... ask god to take it away... simple and very effective.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#13    Paradoxum

Paradoxum

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 111 posts

• "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:54 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 05 April 2013 - 10:09 PM, said:

Pray... ask god to take it away... simple and very effective.

Or tell it to leave if you are non-spiritual, that may have the same effect if you show no fear. But if you have Faith then I agree with SpiritWriter :tu:  Keep us posted.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." - A. Einstein

#14    spayneuter

spayneuter

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

• Live Long And Prosper.
    Please spay and neuter.

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:05 PM

Let your dog or cat sleep with you.  They will let you know if something strange is messing with you.

What a man dwells on, he becomes.

#15    Unknown27

Unknown27

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:52 AM

View PostMurk, on 10 April 2013 - 03:54 PM, said:

Or tell it to leave if you are non-spiritual, that may have the same effect if you show no fear. But if you have Faith then I agree with SpiritWriter :tu:  Keep us posted.

My dog barely will ever go into my room she goes in almost every room besides that one and sorry i haven't been on here in awhile but the scratches still continue i have a few down my side

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users