Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Another seal team 6 member is gone...

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#16    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:50 PM

I wonder if the common thread between Abbottabad and Newtown is that they were both staged events?  Stories told with enhanced artistic license, to achieve political agenda?

#17    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:52 PM

Yup...same old same old

Miss me?

#18    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 17,128 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:10 PM

One by one all who know that the Bin Laden assasination didn't really happen will be permanently silenced until only Hilary and Barry remain.  Mwahahahaha!!!!

#19    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,961 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:23 PM

Yes no one has ever died in a parachute accident. This the first time this has every happened in history. :rolleyes:

Accidents happen guys. It's sad that this soldier died but there's no conspiracy here.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#20    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 17,128 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

View PostCorp, on 03 April 2013 - 08:23 PM, said:

Yes no one has ever died in a parachute accident. This the first time this has every happened in history. :rolleyes:

Accidents happen guys. It's sad that this soldier died but there's no conspiracy here.
And it's nothing but a coincidence that the seal team that :w00t: killed bin laden :w00t: are dropping like flys.

#21    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Seeker of knowledge

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,097 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

Well my thinking was a little odd (as usual).  I completely understand these soldiers do the toughest of the tough and train under incredible circumstances.  I also cannot deny that I thought it was rather odd that this team has had a lot of recent casualties.  I do not know the statistics in comparison to how many people are assigned to specific units.

I simply found it odd that after an "anonymous" soldier came forward and said that the raid did not happen as we were told...another member bites the dust.  Now I suppose it could have been the "anonymous" guy...or it could have been someone else.  We don't know and will never know.

I don't know what to call it....I can't say it's fear....but I worry that something is terribly wrong and the "official" stories we are hearing are not truth.  If people are not allowed to know the truth, they cannot think, work and behave correctly...when all becomes a lie...an illusion...there is a problem.

I don't think it's coincidental that not long ago it was decided that it was perfectly fine for the GOV to use propaganda...seriously...look it up.

So what is truth and what is propaganda?  And....who gets to decide which they are going to release and why?

I realize we have a lot of intellectually challenged people in this country...but lies are still lies...I think most Americans could handle the truth if they could just have it.

Oh well....I had a rage the other day about truth versus fog....the "acceptable" truth....All we can do is try to do our best to find out as many "flavors" of the story as we can and then let our own minds discern what is truth and what is BS....

We have an intellectually challenged people because....the Fed Gov decided they should take over education....they put an un-challenging curriculum into the works....and then cut the funding.  Not to pick on political parties, but the Repubs get so mad about the "changing" demographic....hello buttholes...you agreed to this and then agreed to cut the funding...no wonder we are turning out graduate idiots...

As a Libertarian....just return education to the states like the old days...it worked better....

/end rant...

sorry...I have had a few of those lately....my bad

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#22    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 17,128 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:58 PM

The only surprising thing about the bin laden hit is that anyone ever, ever, ever bought that it was the truth.  I mean come on.
  • skinny man living in cave on dialysis
  • dialysis patients with good care in developed country live 10 years, tops.
  • 14 or 15 years after skinny man on dialysis is on dialysis they hunt him down and kill him
  • they take skinny corpse to ship
  • on ship they verify skinny corpse identity identity with DNA test
  • DNA test would have tested posotive on skinny man, skinny man's father, or any one of skinny man's 60 some odd brothers
  • they then (in accordance with muslim burial practices) go against muslim burial practices and toss alleged skinny corpse overboard
  • president goes on TV sunday night to announce skinny death, just in time to distract away from story that latest'version' of birth certificate was released friday after news casts were already broadcast
  • big eared man big hero to united idiots in united states of not thinking for yourself
  • all hail beef
*oversword ducks behind chair to avoid eggs thrown at people who make too much sense*

#23    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,961 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:28 PM

View PostOverSword, on 03 April 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

And it's nothing but a coincidence that the seal team that :w00t: killed bin laden :w00t: are dropping like flys.

23 members have died out of a group of anywhere from 120 to over a thousand soldiers. So at most we'd be looking at a 19% loss rate, none of whom might have been on the raid that kill Osama. Hardly "dropping like flies".

Edited by Corp, 04 April 2013 - 04:30 PM.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#24    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:02 PM

View PostOverSword, on 03 April 2013 - 09:58 PM, said:

The only surprising thing about the bin laden hit is that anyone ever, ever, ever bought that it was the truth.  I mean come on.
  • skinny man living in cave on dialysis
  • dialysis patients with good care in developed country live 10 years, tops.
  • 14 or 15 years after skinny man on dialysis is on dialysis they hunt him down and kill him
  • they take skinny corpse to ship
  • on ship they verify skinny corpse identity identity with DNA test
  • DNA test would have tested posotive on skinny man, skinny man's father, or any one of skinny man's 60 some odd brothers
  • they then (in accordance with muslim burial practices) go against muslim burial practices and toss alleged skinny corpse overboard
  • president goes on TV sunday night to announce skinny death, just in time to distract away from story that latest'version' of birth certificate was released friday after news casts were already broadcast
  • big eared man big hero to united idiots in united states of not thinking for yourself
  • all hail beef
*oversword ducks behind chair to avoid eggs thrown at people who make too much sense*

You forgot to mention that skinny man was reported dead by numerous media, including Bill O, years ago. :w00t:

#25    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 17,128 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:45 PM

View PostCorp, on 04 April 2013 - 04:28 PM, said:

23 members have died out of a group of anywhere from 120 to over a thousand soldiers. So at most we'd be looking at a 19% loss rate, none of whom might have been on the raid that kill Osama. Hardly "dropping like flies".
Yeah, 19%, that's not a significant percentage at all :passifier:   And I'm sure it's just a coincidence that a few days before this one died that yet another anonymous member of seal team 6 said that the raid was a fake.

#26    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,961 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:34 PM

You're seeing what you want to see. Accidents happen and if this had been someone from another military unit you won't have carried at all. But because Seal Team 6 is involved you see conspiracies. The fact is there is none, this was just a tragic accident.

#27    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 17,128 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:39 PM

You're probably right.

#28    IamsSon

IamsSon

Unobservable Matter

• 11,937 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:47 PM

Hmm, what does SEAL Team 6 do?  Do they file and archive legal documents faster than anyone else?  No!  They are one of the premier special operations units in the world.  This is an incredibly dangerous job, including some of the most dangerous training in the world.  It is not at all surprising that members of SEAL Team 6 die, and the only reason it now seems conspiratorial is because the President brought them out of the shadows where they were operating--and probably regularly dying--and into the limelight.

"But then with me that horrid doubt always arises whether the convictions of man's mind which has been developed from the mind of the lower animals, are of any value or at all trustworthy. Would any one trust in the convictions of a monkey's mind, if there are any convictions in such a mind?" - Charles Darwin, in a letter to William Graham on July 3, 1881

#29    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:20 PM

View PostIamsSon, on 05 April 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

Hmm, what does SEAL Team 6 do?  Do they file and archive legal documents faster than anyone else?  No!  They are one of the premier special operations units in the world.  This is an incredibly dangerous job, including some of the most dangerous training in the world.  It is not at all surprising that members of SEAL Team 6 die, and the only reason it now seems conspiratorial is because the President brought them out of the shadows where they were operating--and probably regularly dying--and into the limelight.

Do you suppose the President derived any benefit from bringing them out of the shadows thusly? :whistle:

#30    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:29 PM

Also why has no one commented on the Pakistanis radar problem on the day of the raid? It was that or some sort of "glitch" that they couldn't get the airforce in the air at that time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users