Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Biometric national ID card

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:00 AM

http://www.naturalne..._mandatory.html

The claim is ,its to keep illegal immigrants out .I heard about this two years ago now. It's for nothing of the sort .
Thank you Big Brother Schumer .

Miss me?

#2    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:15 AM

Like John Lennon said, "power to the people".

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#3    supervike

supervike

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,525 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:37 AM

So, what would these be for then?

#4    Rocketgirl

Rocketgirl

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

• "I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
    -Rocketgirl

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:25 AM

I've also heard about those cards a while ago. The date for them to come out kept being delayed. This is the first time in awhile that I've seen any news about them.

Oh well. that's one card I wont be getting. The government can take those cards  and shove them up their nose.

"I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
-Rocketgirl

"Try to change the world for the better, if you fail keep trying. Always aim for that impact of change in a positive way."
-Rocketgirl

#5    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 15,581 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:55 AM

The noose keeps tightening.  The most outrageous part of this is that even if it is in place it probably will do little to fix the problem since most of these pols WANT the immigration to continue.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#6    WolvenHeart7

WolvenHeart7

EternalSeer

• 4,092 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:01 AM

In such a place that is supposed to be free, ignorance elected this "leader". -snort-
I'm moving if these finger and hand print monitors become common place.. Oh, I'd probably have to build a boat because there would be such on those too.

Edited by AliveInDeath7, 31 March 2013 - 03:04 AM.

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

#7    WolvenHeart7

WolvenHeart7

EternalSeer

• 4,092 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:05 AM

View PostThe Skater Boy, on 31 March 2013 - 01:15 AM, said:

Like John Lennon said, "power to the people".
Sadly, the people are busy with mundane things to keep them from seeing the truth.

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

#8    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:59 AM

View Postand then, on 31 March 2013 - 02:55 AM, said:

The noose keeps tightening.  The most outrageous part of this is that even if it is in place it probably will do little to fix the problem since most of these pols WANT the immigration to continue.
Thats why I said,its not for immigration at all. It's to keep track of us,and fingerprint  the work force .
I heard they even wanted to put our money on it ,like your work pay goes on it like debit card,and they can see where all your money goes too .
It is seriously time to get out of the country . It's worse than 1984 .
Drones,bans ,constitution to crap . Monitoring ,forced medicine .false flags abound . I'm am so done . Stick a fork in me .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 31 March 2013 - 05:00 AM.

Miss me?

#9    awest

awest

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:54 AM

We already have drivers license with RFID in them, it isn't that far of a leap really I suppose. However, the cost alone would prevent it from happening anytime soon.

http://www.dhs.gov/e...s-what-are-they

#10    awest

awest

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:57 AM

View PostAliveInDeath7, on 31 March 2013 - 03:01 AM, said:

In such a place that is supposed to be free, ignorance elected this "leader". -snort-
I'm moving if these finger and hand print monitors become common place.. Oh, I'd probably have to build a boat because there would be such on those too.

Most of our presidents for the past 30 years have been the same guy in different skin. The biggest differenes between the two parties is simply an act, one meant to keep you divided and angry.

#11    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 15,581 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:08 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 31 March 2013 - 04:59 AM, said:

Thats why I said,its not for immigration at all. It's to keep track of us,and fingerprint  the work force .
I heard they even wanted to put our money on it ,like your work pay goes on it like debit card,and they can see where all your money goes too .
Drones,bans ,constitution to crap . Monitoring ,forced medicine .false flags abound . I'm am so done . Stick a fork in me .
Or seriously time to start building a new one.  The one common thread for most Americans still, is the idea of being free.  Most might not have or even want guns in their homes or hands but they still have their voices, and they have a way to communicate that is unsurpassed in history.  The very life blood of liberty is the stubborn, clinging desire not to be told what to do by ANYONE.  As a group we can organize locally and stand nationally.  It's a simple idea really.  Simply refuse.  Say no.  No to these  repressive rules, no to being observed every moment OR let them know we'll ultimately say NO to TAXES.  The power really is in our hands if we are willing to stand and use it.  Many think that this is a very dangerous time for common people because of this economic catastrophe that is looming. I'm one of those.  But it also occurs to me that this is an even more dangerous time for government because the inertia that is holding the majority in place - the benefits - are about to be less and less and....gone.  Then what will they hold on with?  Anger is a beautiful thing if it can be channeled into a useful purpose!

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#12    Purifier

Purifier

Δ

• 2,370 posts

• We don't need to conquer the world, we need to conquer our individual selves first. Then the world will be at peace.

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 31 March 2013 - 04:59 AM, said:

*sticks a fork in Simbi, out of curiosity*

Pretty much agree with what And Then said, if enough us don't want something like that in our lives, then we can change the outcome with enough people behind it. There is power in numbers.

Study the past, if you would divine the future.
- Confucius

#13    awest

awest

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

View Postand then, on 31 March 2013 - 08:08 AM, said:

Or seriously time to start building a new one.  The one common thread for most Americans still, is the idea of being free.  Most might not have or even want guns in their homes or hands but they still have their voices, and they have a way to communicate that is unsurpassed in history.  The very life blood of liberty is the stubborn, clinging desire not to be told what to do by ANYONE.  As a group we can organize locally and stand nationally.  It's a simple idea really.  Simply refuse.  Say no.  No to these  repressive rules, no to being observed every moment OR let them know we'll ultimately say NO to TAXES.  The power really is in our hands if we are willing to stand and use it.  Many think that this is a very dangerous time for common people because of this economic catastrophe that is looming. I'm one of those.  But it also occurs to me that this is an even more dangerous time for government because the inertia that is holding the majority in place - the benefits - are about to be less and less and....gone.  Then what will they hold on with?  Anger is a beautiful thing if it can be channeled into a useful purpose!

Most Americans think they are free already. Many still believe we are the best at everything, but in reality the only thing we are number one on is military spending. Our schools are terrible, our health care while good if you can afford is the most exspensive, our internet is pretty far down there in quality and we spend about 300% more on it, we are behind places like Mexico in civil rights. Many many Americans are to involved in the bread and pony show to see anything for what it really is.

#14    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:55 PM

View PostPurifier, on 31 March 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

*sticks a fork in Simbi, out of curiosity*

Pretty much agree with what And Then said, if enough us don't want something like that in our lives, then we can change the outcome with enough people behind it. There is power in numbers.

Ow!
And numbers,yeh,like the billion of bullets they bought if we dare complain .
It's not the same as a driver's licence. We aren't fingerprinted for even our passports.
This is a whole other ball of wax. One step short of the DNA database .

Miss me?

#15    awest

awest

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 31 March 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:

Ow!
And numbers,yeh,like the billion of bullets they bought if we dare complain .
It's not the same as a driver's licence. We aren't fingerprinted for even our passports.
This is a whole other ball of wax. One step short of the DNA database .

They have actually already implemented DNA testing in the schools in some states.
http://www.npr.org/2...g-for-admission
http://education-law...-then-What.html
While these types of institutions (preschool and college) are things that aren't require, we all know where things go when you allow something that seems benign to take place, they eventually push it a little further then a little further to see how far they can take it. On a side note I came across this while looking for those links.
http://www.businessw...-for-horse-meat That makes me not want to eat fast food, or for that matter anything that I or someone I know didn't grow themselves.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users