Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

10 yr old abducted

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

undead

• 13,311 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:27 PM

http://www.dailymail...-assaulted.html

Anyone else think it's odd that the parents were checking up on the girl at 3a.m.? That's when they discovered she was missing. Did they get a phone call at that time from her abductor, I wonder? I bet there is a connection between him and the family. I'm looking forward to more details of this case.

What, in all the world, could I do to earn my living and still live as myself, as I knew myself to be? Temporary masks, I knew, had their place; everyone was wearing them, they were the human rage; but not masks cemented in place until the wearer could not breathe and was eventually suffocated.

#2    rashore

rashore

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,241 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:48 PM

Crying shame folks do that sort of thing. If I'm recalling correctly, there have been a couple other cases like this fairly recently, where the kid disappears out of the house in the middle of the night then shows back up later.

Personally, I don't think it's that odd to check on kids in the wee hours. I do it sometimes if I'm up that late, just checking everything to make sure all is well. I don't do it all the time, just sometimes my spooky sense tingles, and I'm already awake.

I hope there is follow up on this, poor kid :(

Your ad hominem connotes your sciolism. Now that is some funny commentary.

#3    Pssst

Pssst

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:16 AM

My belief is she knew him somehow and she is not fessing up on how.  I have a ten year old, so I'm knowledgable of their capabilities.  The only place she would have met this character (because he is so much older) would have been on a dumb social gaming site (if she has a facebook, xbox 360 or computer.)  I'm glad I am aware of what is out there on the internet, which unfortunately includes people who lie about themselves to take advantage of another.  I think the parents need to be hunkering down on her extracurricular activities first ... then look for alternative explanations.  "Catfish ... The Pedofile Version."

Edited by Pssst, 01 April 2013 - 12:18 AM.

#4    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,975 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:40 AM

Yes you really need to know what your kids are doing on the computer so they don't fall victim to child predators.

I hope they get this guy.

Wish the little girl would of been a FBI agent trying to get these pedophiles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users