Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Schoolboys Plot Rape & Murder!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,392 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:15 AM

"A US judge has ruled that two boys, aged 10 and 11, will stand trial on charges of planning to rape and murder a classmate.
The schoolboys had a handwritten plan listing seven steps leading up to the killing of a female classmate, according to Stevens County Prosecutor Tim Rasmussen. That list was submitted as evidence at their mental capacity hearing on Friday.  The judge decided that the pair understood the nature and consequences of their actions and would stand trial in juvenile court."

"The boys are said to have boarded a school bus on February 7 with a knife, a semi-automatic pistol and ammunition in a backpack on their way to Fort Colville Elementary School."

More here: http://news.sky.com/...rape-and-murder

This world of ours is going to hell in a handbasket, imo.

Edited by Eldorado, 01 April 2013 - 12:17 AM.

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,401 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:30 AM

What's going on with these kids?  Yes kids planning rape and murder.  Seems like the criminals are getting younger and happening more.  I hate to say it but they need locked up and given help if its possible to help them.  They need to try though because one day they will get out of jail.

EDIT: Wonder if there is something in the water.

Edited by Hilander, 01 April 2013 - 12:32 AM.

#3    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,604 posts

• I'll scream for you in whispers, because I always hated being too loud.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:19 AM

just another reason that i have no desire to ever visit the states again or ever raise or take my children there.

#4    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,646 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:23 AM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 01 April 2013 - 01:19 AM, said:

just another reason that i have no desire to ever visit the states again or ever raise or take my children there.
Fair enough.  But I doubt you will find total safety anywhere any longer.  There is a moral vacuum spreading over the whole world and while I agree it is very bad in the US, the US is hardly the root and location of it all.  It's called human evil.  When moral codes are destroyed by people who justify everything in the guise of personal freedom - this is what we get.  I believe we have an answer but to accept it we have to hand over some of that "freedom" we clamor after so much.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#5    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• 1,475 posts

• Observation, individual resourcefulness... what would we be without them?

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:31 AM

You can't go back to the old safety after the wall has been breached. To teach people simple life where you just stop and live would pay off more.. to teach that we're control of ourselves, because after that you're more qualified to learn responsibility, more open to that concept. If we had no freedom, we'd have no responsibility.

I've been born again 31,8,2014 approximately 21:35 local time. A moment free of clutter in the mind, emancipating myself like an escapist, allowing myself to breathe life in a stronger, less physical level... though it does resonate to physical world. It's the oomph.

#6    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• 1,604 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:34 AM

View Postand then, on 01 April 2013 - 01:23 AM, said:

Fair enough.  But I doubt you will find total safety anywhere any longer.  There is a moral vacuum spreading over the whole world and while I agree it is very bad in the US, the US is hardly the root and location of it all.  It's called human evil.  When moral codes are destroyed by people who justify everything in the guise of personal freedom - this is what we get.  I believe we have an answer but to accept it we have to hand over some of that "freedom" we clamor after so much.

total safety? no of course not, but comparing where i live to many places in the states i feel EXTREMELY safe where i am and always have. can bad things happen anywhere? absolutely, but its not that often here and thats good enough for me. frankly i dont need to worry about getting shot or stabbed at school, or a theater or a mall. can it happen... sure. will it? not very likely.

#7    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 01 April 2013 - 02:56 AM

To teach people simple life where you just stop and live would pay off more.. to teach that we're control of ourselves

Bingo. well said. Ive learned so much by taking a few moments and talking to my neighbors for a bit when I get the chance. they are older in general and the live sustainable lifestyles. I learn a great deal from them and it helps me achieve my own goals. Also Ill be having my own organic meat source out of it as well. :tu:

#8    Rocketgirl

Rocketgirl

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

• "I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
    -Rocketgirl

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:15 AM

Something really is wrong with today's youth. Lately, a lot of the crimes I've been hearing about are being done by people around 25 and younger. No 10 year should be sitting around planning a crime like that. Whatever happened to children playing outside..riding their bikes and stuff. Nowadays, these kids are planning crimes that can give them jail time instead of doing things that can them scraped knees.

Eldorado, no this world is not going to hell in a handbasket. It's going to hell on a rocket.

A handbasket is too good for us.

"I envy the dead for they do not have to see how the world is changing for the worst."
-Rocketgirl

"Try to change the world for the better, if you fail keep trying. Always aim for that impact of change in a positive way."
-Rocketgirl

#9    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,914 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:51 AM

Very sad, i bet these kids came from broken homes.i hope jail scares the hell out of them

#10    KmKizmet

KmKizmet

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

• Now, he really did lose his marbles...

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:59 AM

This world is falling to peices

~Wirescale~

#11    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:17 AM

Can't say I blame them too much, I got bored real easy in school as well.

:unsure2:

However, you don't make a list because it can be used as evidence if you get caught. Children?

Edited by keninsc, 01 April 2013 - 04:18 AM.

#12    pitchp

pitchp

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 210 posts

• "I go when I want to go. To prolong life would be tasteless"
    Albert Einstein

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:13 AM

View PostEldorado, on 01 April 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

"A US judge has ruled that two boys, aged 10 and 11, will stand trial on charges of planning to rape and murder a classmate.
The schoolboys had a handwritten plan listing seven steps leading up to the killing of a female classmate, according to Stevens County Prosecutor Tim Rasmussen. That list was submitted as evidence at their mental capacity hearing on Friday.  The judge decided that the pair understood the nature and consequences of their actions and would stand trial in juvenile court."

"The boys are said to have boarded a school bus on February 7 with a knife, a semi-automatic pistol and ammunition in a backpack on their way to Fort Colville Elementary School."

More here: http://news.sky.com/...rape-and-murder

This world of ours is going to hell in a handbasket, imo.

I'm sorry to take the wool off your eyes. but... we're already in hell

"The truth is out there. We are all searching for it."
   PitchP

#13    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 3,837 posts

• Save it for Queen Doppelpoppellus!

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:18 AM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 01 April 2013 - 01:19 AM, said:

Some States and cities are best avoided.  The low population ones would probably be fine to visit though.

#14    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Hermit

• 1,604 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:35 AM

View PostWickian, on 01 April 2013 - 05:18 AM, said:

Some States and cities are best avoided.  The low population ones would probably be fine to visit though.

I'm sure they would be honestly I'm positive there's places in the states where one could feel safe and have a great time I'm just not going to go out of my way to find out where. Just want to make it clear though i do not hate americans or hate america, i just personally have no desire to live/visit a country with the staggering amount of violence and hatred displayed by so many of its citizens. that's just my personal opinion though.

#15    Catz

Catz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:37 AM

What is going on these days?  When I was ten, I was still running around outside or playing with my dolls...I did not even know about sex let alone rape.

:tsu:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users