Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Schoolboys Plot Rape & Murder!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 9,554 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:03 PM

Jesus, I just read that they said the kids still have no remorse, admit they knew what they were doing and that they still want the girl dead. You're raising a generation of psychopaths that is not going to end well. Glad I haven't brought any children into this crap-stain of a world.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#47    praetorian-legio XIII

praetorian-legio XIII

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

• Beer; Now there's a temporary solution.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

I attibute the glorification of violence in our society and a general lack of parental disipline as the main reasons for these types of out of control behavior by todays youths.

Its like they have no concept of right and wrong or that they're responsible for their actions and that there are consequences to those actions. Rape and murder at 10 years old, its absolutly horrific.

I guess the "time outs" playing violent video games didn't work out so well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users