Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bigelow Claims ET Confirmation Is Coming

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:27 AM

Does Bigelow`s space craft come with a foot or hand pump? I get really short winded at that height ! :wacko:

This is a Work in Progress!

#32    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:34 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 02 April 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

I was Bigelow's guest at a Russian ICBM base in Siberia a few years back when they launched one of his prototype space hotel rooms on an army surplus missile. We spent a lot of time together and I was impressed with his vision and character. What kind of coincidence are you suggesting? Spaceflight is my gig.

The question was a serious one. He had two satellites of his OWN in orbit, with external TV cameras. Did they, or did they not, observe the UFOs that some people insist are swarming our NASA spacecraft?

Why is it 'squelching' to ask penetrating and awkward questions? Those kinds of objections indicate the intellects of such people are already squelched.

I do NOT think it's all bogus. I think the unbridled bogosity has overwhelmingly masked any possible genuine signal.

If such footage was captured by Bigelow or another private space company it woudln't be released to the public. If you look at Bigelow for example he has his foot in the government door. He also has a self serving reputation. On the program he seemed very patriotic and paranoid over China so would I trust a Bigelow to go against an on going cover-up. No.

#33    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:03 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 03 April 2013 - 03:34 AM, said:

If such footage was captured by Bigelow or another private space company it woudln't be released to the public. If you look at Bigelow for example he has his foot in the government door. He also has a self serving reputation. On the program he seemed very patriotic and paranoid over China so would I trust a Bigelow to go against an on going cover-up. No.

Bureaucracies like NASA are being phased out by privatized space.

So, even though we are seeing a privatization of space you can still claim a cover-up,... how convenient for you.

Edited by Hazzard, 05 April 2013 - 08:05 AM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#34    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:10 AM

Those that predict the end of the world are doomsday sooth sayers.
What do we call those that make elusive claims regarding gaining disclosure?

Carrot-danglers?
...this is a difficult one to make into a witty pun.
Or it very well could be quite simple and it's in the wee hours of Saturday morning now and perhaps I don't have my thinking cap on.

Closure-dodgers?
Closure-hope-dashers?
Ahh. Well, I've tried!

Seriously, I think that eventually we will all come to our own form of 'disclosure' and just downright disbelieve anything our governments tell us. We all already pretty much understand that  governments are full of inflatable balloons of dis-information and decorated with the wrong shades of crazy!

Kind Regards ;)

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users