Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My Ouija Board Experience.

ouija

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1    M1LL3R

M1LL3R

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:58 AM

Hi.

I have been playing with the Ouija board a few times over the last month, i'm always the person that speaks and says the prayer etc before we begin. I always get the same spirit he said his name is "KAKA". He says that he is an angel and looks after me when i use the board. He has never been threatening and everything he says is very positive and always says goodbye etc. I was wondering is there any reason i seem to get him every time? It doesnt matter where i am... or who's house i am at or who who. Whenever i speak i get him directly.

Could someone please shed some light?

#2    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,701 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:04 AM

Hmmm, not the best name. Is his first name Bull by any chance?

Edited by QuiteContrary, 02 April 2013 - 08:05 AM.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#3    M1LL3R

M1LL3R

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:12 AM

Hahahaha. Just laying down what was said so far.

#4    krypter3

krypter3

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

• “My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.” A.A Milne

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:30 AM

My friend stay away from Ouija boards.  They are not something you should 'play' with.

Edited by krypter3, 02 April 2013 - 09:32 AM.

#5    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:04 AM

This fear of ouija boards is all in people's minds. I tried them countless times with no result or evil attacks. People who believe just let their minds go crazy with it. Don't worry.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#6    krypter3

krypter3

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

• “My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.” A.A Milne

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:20 AM

I'm just not foolish enough to try one.  All it takes is to get it right once and something bad happen, then your buggered.  You're messing with stuff you don't understand.  I've heard stories from both sides, I just don't think it should be messed with is all.

#7    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:28 PM

You shouldn't be afraid of a boardgame that you can buy from a toy store.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#8    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:35 PM

All you need to know about Ouija Boards:

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#9    krypter3

krypter3

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:01 PM

I neither believe or don't believe, just caution should be used while messing with stuff you don't know about /shrugs.

#10    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• 1,355 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:09 PM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 02 April 2013 - 10:04 AM, said:

This fear of ouija boards is all in people's minds. I tried them countless times with no result or evil attacks. People who believe just let their minds go crazy with it. Don't worry.
Or maybe you can try to believe for once for it to work, so you can be attacked by evil for once just to try, you know.

#11    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:26 PM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 02 April 2013 - 10:04 AM, said:

Mhm, if you can't personally experience something, it doesn't exist. Because, y'know, the world revolves around you and your life.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#12    krypter3

krypter3

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:08 AM

The mind is a very powerful thing.  Even if demons aren't real, your mind can make them real under the right circumstances.

#13    M1LL3R

M1LL3R

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:45 AM

I've researched the board heaps and can understand both sides of people's stories. just wanted to share mine and get some insight.

#14    Paradoxum

Paradoxum

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 111 posts

• "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

View PostThe Skater Boy, on 02 April 2013 - 09:26 PM, said:

Mhm, if you can't personally experience something, it doesn't exist. Because, y'know, the world revolves around you and your life.

Mine certainly does ;) But seriously, I'm skeptical about them, mainly due to the fact that they have to be touched by people to make them move, and people can fake or be influenced. Still, hear lots of interesting stories around them but not really been interested in trying it myself.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." - A. Einstein

#15    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:43 PM

Simple test, if your friend kaka is willing, use your game board (Milton Bradley tm) summon him up again.  Then set a camera focused on the board, panned in enough to see the letters/numbers but out enough to have a view of the participants.  Blind-fold yourselves, obviously not with something you can see through like a halloween black mask etc.

Now ask him some stuff and see what he answers, my guess is it won't be all the nice cheery stuff, but more a less gobbly guuk.

It's your mind controling the planchette (spelling?) and some ideometer effect thrown in for good measure.

Edited by CakeOrDeath, 03 April 2013 - 10:43 PM.

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

Also tagged with ouija

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users