Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Im surprised the NASA ufo isnt posted already

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,660 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:09 PM

NASA tweets UFO photo - sent direct from the ISS

Posted Image

The tweet also said:

"The “debris” is clearly a saucer shaped object. He later tweeted another picture and said he was going to grab it with the Canadarm2. His next tweet was more distressing. It exclaimed, “The object appears to be coming closer to the Station. I think it might be trying to board us!”

WOW!!

more here:

http://www.openminds...-fools-day-953/

(OK OK but Ive been away all Easter and only now catching up with the net stuff, so its a little late

Edited by seeder, 02 April 2013 - 09:10 PM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#2    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,327 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

It's April 2nd...a tad late for an April fools joke.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#3    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,660 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

View PostLilly, on 02 April 2013 - 09:13 PM, said:

It's April 2nd...a tad late for an April fools joke.

hehe yeah I know, I did say I had been away and was catching up! Thought it amusing though...

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#4    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,149 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:39 PM

lol was funny and got me all excited for nothing.

#5    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,660 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:48 PM

View PostHilander, on 02 April 2013 - 09:39 PM, said:

lol was funny and got me all excited for nothing.

hehehehe yeah!  :w00t:  Made me laugh too imagining the other tweeters, who didnt realise it was a prank and re-tweeted it. Or posted on FB! Or even here!

Theres always a few who fall for it. Hence the title of the OP

#6    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:56 PM

Poor Cady Coleman pulled a UFO joke on her Spacelab flight and darned near got grounded
for embarrassing the agency. But she got her ISS mission, so it must not have hurt her too bad.

you know, the NASA astronaut reports seeing UFO, asks for instructions baloney that STILL persists in the ufo corners of the internet....

#7    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:59 PM

Its slightly amusing

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#8    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:45 AM

This kinda puts into perspective the 'actual' and 'real' photos that NASA puts out there.

Well, to me it does!

Reminds me of... that time when we went to the Moon and took some pictures... actually when and where them pictures were taken is still up in the air!

;)

Kind Regards

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#9    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

Bett your butts the next time we see that pic/link it will be posted by a true believer as Best Evidence for ET visitation.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#10    pallidin

pallidin

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,155 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:17 PM

Hahahhhaaa! Whomever did that needs a serious lesson in "realism"

I realize it was a prank, but, come-on, I could do better.

#11    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,669 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:13 PM

Klatu,and Gork getting a few laughs in  I guess for April Fools !

This is a Work in Progress!

#12    ShadowBoy86x

ShadowBoy86x

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 241 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:55 PM

Not....funny...... :alien:  We will find you, we will hurt you, and we will dispose of you....after we probe you of course :alien:

#13    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,106 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

I know I was fooled.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#14    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 02 April 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

Its slightly amusing

View PostAsadora, on 06 April 2013 - 01:45 AM, said:

Reminds me of... that time when we went to the Moon and took some pictures... actually when and where them pictures were taken is still up in the air!

Only to the air heads.

#15    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,660 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

View Postpallidin, on 06 April 2013 - 06:17 PM, said:

Hahahhhaaa! Whomever did that needs a serious lesson in "realism"

I realize it was a prank, but, come-on, I could do better.

Yeh but it had to be lighthearted and obvious tho didnt it? Imagine if they made it very convincing? There will be conspiracy theory after theory for ever more, like, 'did they really fake it'.....'or was it accidentally leaked and they're using the cover of April 1st'?

Theres always some who think NASA are lying...about anything and everything!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users