Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Where do i start

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    clairelouise

clairelouise

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:05 PM

Hi,

I  probably wont make any sense but heres go.....where do i start by getting  in tune with psychic ability ive always been interested in the paranormal and curious in how to control your psychic ability have been told when i was younger that i should look more into what gift i have.But i used to brush it off being skeptical thinking how can i know anything  but now i read posts on here and would love to start realising how to be aware of psychic abilities,i dont have a clue where to start......i know this probably sounds stupid but we all have to start somewhere so thought id ask

Any advice welcome thank u x

#2    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,450 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

I have some physic ability, premonitions, but I can't seem to control it.  I think its because of stress in my life.  I'm thinking maybe if I were to meditate it would help me but just can't seem to find the time.

#3    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

• "Nothing Stays The Same" -Thomas Blueprint

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:57 AM

View Postclairelouise, on 02 April 2013 - 10:05 PM, said:

Hi,

I  probably wont make any sense but heres go.....where do i start by getting  in tune with psychic ability ive always been interested in the paranormal and curious in how to control your psychic ability have been told when i was younger that i should look more into what gift i have.But i used to brush it off being skeptical thinking how can i know anything  but now i read posts on here and would love to start realising how to be aware of psychic abilities,i dont have a clue where to start......i know this probably sounds stupid but we all have to start somewhere so thought id ask

Any advice welcome thank u x

they key to mental powers is understanding everything about life...

research evolution

research  the universe

research all cultures and religions

research enhances your mental powers

"Ignorance has no place in a debate" -Dr. Thomas Blueprint

#4    SpiritWalker7

SpiritWalker7

Seeker

• 2,953 posts

• "When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:00 AM

Yes, brain stimulation and meditation helps..
Silence and listen.. that is another way.

#5    Truebeliever7

Truebeliever7

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:15 AM

Meditation for sure, look into lucid dreaming you can do a lot with that.  Hilanders right about the premonition, i can only control it when its predictable but otherwise i still get deja vu randomly from dreams i had when i was a little kid. Learn to read body language facial expressions and eye movements, thatll help reading emotions if you aren't good at that. Im pretty sure you can telecommunicate i do it on occasion or maybe its just coencidence ;).  Try and concentrate on controlling energies too, usually just like ur emotions but using color helps, you know blue calm red angry etc.

#6    channelingmyself

channelingmyself

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:07 AM

Definitely start with meditation.  If you aren't already tapping into your creative side, figure out what that might be and start.

#7    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:26 PM

View Postchannelingmyself, on 03 April 2013 - 07:07 AM, said:

Definitely start with meditation.  If you aren't already tapping into your creative side, figure out what that might be and start.

I agree with this approach and method.

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#8    clairelouise

clairelouise

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:39 PM

Thanks for your advice ill try all what youve suggested thanks,and thanks for not thinking im silly x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users