Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Tony Rooke v BBC - 9/11 Cover Up

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1    Scorpius

Scorpius

Universal Researcher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

• Harness the energies around you and you'll be able to do wondrous things.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:15 PM

Interesting article and video, in case this hasn't been posted.

Terror on the Tube – Feb 26, 2013

I believe the BBC, who are directly funded by the licence fee, are furthering the purposes of terrorism and I have incontrovertible evidence to this effect. I do not use this word lightly given where I am’ Tony Rooke

The Magistrate’s decision has to be seen in the context of Tony Rooke amassing a team of witnesses who had submitted witness statements and evidence to the court prior to yesterday’s hearing. These witnesses came from a variety of backgrounds and composed of the following:

· Ian Henshall – Reinvestigate 9/11 and author

· Peter Drew – activist against BBC broadcasting standards

· Ray Savage – former Police Officer with experience in Counter Terrorism and Regional Intelligence Units

· Niels Harrit – Scientist from Copenhagen

· Adrian Mallett – Firefighter and Engineer

· Tony Farrell – former Principal Intelligence Analyst for South Yorkshire Police

A British 911 court Hearing (by NK)

Tony used the Jane Stanley case in his defence. Remember her? On 9/11, she was the BBC’s pre-cognitive reporter in New York. In the words of the Daily Mail, in its report of the trial, ” the BBC allegedly reported that World Trade Centre 7 had fallen 20 minutes before it did.”

Advance News from the BBC The BBC reported that World Trade Centre building 7 had collapsed, at 21.54 GMT on September 11th. The BBC’s reporter Jane Stanley was in New York giving this on the spot report – with WTC-7 right behind her in the picture still standing! The video of her report faded out five minutes before its actual collapse! It collapsed at 22.20 GMT. Tony Rooke rightly sees this as DIRECT COMPLICITY IN AN ACT OF TERROR.

FoxNews also reported the collapse of WTC-7 before it happened:

…we are getting word from New York that another building has collapsed and we understand this is a 47 story building … is that smoke coming from this third collapse?

Take a look at that right hand of the screen.

It’s going down right now.

Source: http://www.thetruths....co.uk/?p=66133

Edited by Scorpius, 03 April 2013 - 04:16 PM.

Posted Image
Avatar and Signature designed and animated by me.  
Do not speak for those who can speak, but speak for those who cannot.

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."  - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (1881-1955)

#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,970 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:23 PM

It has been posted before. Anyway

WTC7 on fire

#3    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 9,883 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:33 PM

@ Scorpius: Thank you for posting that ....... it's very interesting. I hope the campaign gets a hold and gathers momentum.

Edited by ouija ouija, 03 April 2013 - 04:34 PM.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#4    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,124 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

Most people today know in their hearts that the Official Conspiracy Theory is a hoax.

They may not be comfortable talking about it in public, but they know it's a hoax.

#5    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,965 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:22 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 03 April 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

Most people today know in their hearts that the Official Conspiracy Theory is a hoax.

They may not be comfortable talking about it in public, but they know it's a hoax.

Considering that not one shred of evidence of a government conspiracy has surfaced after more than 11 years, your statement is unfounded by that very fact.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#6    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,965 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:27 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 03 April 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

Let's take a look.because it looks like Al-Qaeda has a BIG lead over the United States.

Posted Image

Posted Image

An Opinion Dynamics Corporation poll says only 4.2% of Americans believe Bush blew up the towers.

Edited by skyeagle409, 06 April 2013 - 06:46 AM.

#7    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,124 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:57 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 06 April 2013 - 06:22 AM, said:

Considering that not one shred of evidence of a government conspiracy has surfaced after more than 11 years, your statement is unfounded by that very fact.

It's 11 years later Sky, and many many people have been investigating for most of that time.  They have written well documented books about it.  There is ample evidence, circumstantial and direct.

It's just that YOU happen to be either utterly UNaware of that evidence, or in some state of denial that it exists.

#8    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,965 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:08 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 06 April 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

It's 11 years later Sky, and many many people have been investigating for most of that time.

And, still no evidence of a government conspiracy was found.

#9    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,821 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

Ditto on that Skyeagle ! THe C.T`s need a CAT Scan ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#10    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,124 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 06 April 2013 - 07:08 PM, said:

No evidence that YOU are able to perceive, or at least acknowledge.

#11    Scorpius

Scorpius

Universal Researcher

• 1,817 posts

• Harness the energies around you and you'll be able to do wondrous things.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:44 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 06 April 2013 - 07:08 PM, said:

It is the events that unfolded, which are raising flags to millions of people across the world, and it's showing us clues that something is amiss.  I did also post an article claiming that the WTC7 fell before it should have.

This is one of the biggest conspiracies that I can think of in our world today.  Millions of people around the world believe that something was not right and the the supposed coverage shown on air doesn't quite tell us who the real purpetrators were.  Witnesses even on site believe that something wasn't right to begin with.

I honestly don't believe it was George Bush, I think some people give him far too much credit.  There is a shakespear quote.

Jaques:
All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages.

It is the persons behind the curtains that we must unveil.

Skyeagle, by your statistics, your 46% is not even a passing grade unless the U.S. has lowered its standard even more.  You should be questioning the pie chart you posted.  I work around reports and if I found a 54% sector that isn't in my favour I would definitely question it's sources.  A sector that is less than or equal to 10% would be understandable but 54% should have you questioning, regardless of what sectors are found in the 54% of that pie chart.

Edited by Scorpius, 09 April 2013 - 03:46 PM.

Posted Image
Avatar and Signature designed and animated by me.  
Do not speak for those who can speak, but speak for those who cannot.

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."  - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (1881-1955)

#12    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,844 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:49 AM

They can hide a conspiracy for many many years look at the jfk conspiracy that happened 53 years ago and the thruth still has not been told

#13    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,965 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:56 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 07 April 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

No evidence that YOU are able to perceive, or at least acknowledge.

There is no evidence of a government conspiracy, which explains why 911 Truthers have been unable to produce such evidence. In a country full of investigative reporters looking for a sensational story to further their careers, how many government officials have been charged and imprisoned for the 911 attacks?

Remember, American Airlines and United Airlines confirmed the loss of their aircraft during the 911 attacks and personal effects and remains of many of the passengers and crew of those flights have been recovered and identified.

#14    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,965 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:58 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 10 April 2013 - 03:49 AM, said:

They can hide a conspiracy for many many years look at the jfk conspiracy that happened 53 years ago and the thruth still has not been told

How long did it take for the Watergate scandal to be revealed to the world? What happened to Vice President Spiro Agnew?

#15    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 29,965 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:25 AM

View PostScorpius, on 09 April 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:

It is the events that unfolded, which are raising flags to millions of people across the world, and it's showing us clues that something is amiss.  I did also post an article claiming that the WTC7 fell before it should have.

WTC7 collapse due to fire, which was evident when witnesses noticed a huge bulge on WTC7 and heard stress noises emanating from within WTC7 before it collapsed. Those were clear signs that fire was weakening the steel structure  and why firefighters were ordered away from WTC7.

This is one of the biggest conspiracies that I can think of in our world today.

I can't find a single piece of evidence supporting a government conspiracy. I see signs that our intelligence services dropped the ball, but nothing to do with a government conspiracy. It should be noted that the Philippine government warned the United States in 1995 that muslim terrorist had plans to fly airliners into the Pentagon, CIA headquarters, the Capitol building and other U.S. landmarks.

In the months prior to the attacks, countries around the world sent out warnings to the United States that muslim terrorist were in the final  planning stages of carrying out their attacks on America  and there was nothing in those warnings to suggest a U.S. government conspiracy  because the warnings were pointing their fingers at muslim terrorist..

I might add that the terrorist the Philippine government exposed in the planned attacks was none other than Ramzi Yousef.

Posted Image

The terrorist who built and detonated that huge bomb beneath WTC1 in 1993.

Posted Image

You will notice that the huge bomb did not destroy the steel columns even though they are sitting within the bomb crater. I might add that Yousef is also the nephew of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the mastermind of the 911 attacks.

Posted Image

Yousef, was the same terrorist who planted that bomb on an airliner that killed a Japanese passenger, not to mention other bombs in the Philippines.

Philippine Airlines Flight 434

On December 11, 1994 the Boeing 747-283B, tail number EI-BWF, was flying on the second leg of the route, from Cebu to Tokyo, when a bomb planted by terrorist Ramzi Yousef exploded, killing one passenger.

http://en.wikipedia....ines_Flight_434

Millions of people around the world believe that something was not right and the the supposed coverage shown on air doesn't quite tell us who the real purpetrators were.  Witnesses even on site believe that something wasn't right to begin with.

Looking at the poll, the majority of people blamed al-Qaeda, not the United States.

Posted Image

Skyeagle, by your statistics, your 46% is not even a passing grade unless the U.S. has lowered its standard even more.  You should be questioning the pie chart you posted.  I work around reports and if I found a 54% sector that isn't in my favour I would definitely question it's sources.  A sector that is less than or equal to 10% would be understandable but 54% should have you questioning, regardless of what sectors are found in the 54% of that pie chart.

Let me add another.

Posted Image

As you can see, the United States is not even close.

Edited by skyeagle409, 10 April 2013 - 06:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users