Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Conspiracy websites under attack

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#46    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,821 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:38 AM

Yes All C.T`s are just that Conspiracy`s ! Not actual Planned fact based reality driven,Events ! THere mostly in the minds of the C.Ts very limited grey matter ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#47    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,381 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:23 AM

Conspiracy websites under attack?

Must be a conspiracy.  :passifier:

#48    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:00 PM

View PostJeremiah65, on 03 April 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

I can only say what I know...and no...I am not going to post links....go to them and search your own info...DO NOT NUKE MY THREAD because I mention other sites...it is relevant damn it....

A couple of the top of the line conspiracy websites have recently been under massive ddos attacks...above top secret and god like productions...

Apparently GLP has some serious software and they have staved off the attacks....ATS...not so much...they have been down all day.

So ...why is this...is it just ornery kids?...No, I don't think so...I think it is someone afraid of the exchange of ideas.

Both of these sites have their drawbacks....ats expects everyone to be politically correct and is a nanny on language (I don't assume that is familiar here..... /sarcasm...yeah...you nanny's get it I hope)

GLP is def a free speaking community, but they are a pseudo pay site and they routinely ban non paying contributors every month or so....you'll need to get the ip swapper for Firefox if you want to follow that site regularly....

The point being....someone is trying to take down the "fringe" sites...the places where people share the weirdest of ideas.  Now I will be the first to say that often...the ideas expressed on these sites are absolute bullshizm....madness....BUT....people should be free to say those things.  "Freedom of speech" anyone?

I am going to keep watching this...there is something astray here.  "Anonymous" generally promotes free speech...so it is not them....I am assuming it is whoever would be threatened by the topics of conversation....and who would that be?....oh snap...our current administration...that is who...and the dirty bastardos that have taken over our electoral process...they don't like it when we compare notes....
Speaking of notes, I have recentley heard that all documentation regarding benghazi seems to fall on H. Clinton's desk. Yep . The very same individual who made accusations that she had no intellegnce given to her regarding the event.
Officals who have known and have  inside details to what transpired  are said to also be very angry with all the cover ups regarding  that event .

#49    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,821 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:16 AM

OMG ! will it never end? Look whats actually going on in the Real World. Not the Make Believe one ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#50    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:16 AM

I get DDos attacks at work the second week of every December for the last 6 or 7 years. It just happens to co-incide with the holidays.

It is kids with too much time on their hands. Despite the credulous who visit these sites has one CT, one secret, anything even been uncovered by an internet forum?

I think it might be a little paranoid to even think the Government (the US on no doubt, it seems to be the only one that exists in the world according to FTB's and CT'ers) would give two hoots about some zealous people trying to convince critical thinkers that an alternative, any alternative, to majority conclusion, is the best way to roll.

Actually I changed my mind, it's very paranoid. Not a little.

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#51    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:48 AM

is this just an US thing?
I was on the ATS site at various times yesterday and experienced no trouble whatsoever.
you'd think a site that has a lot of topics railing on at 'the man' would at least have SOMETHING on there about them being under attack, but there's not a word.
strange that.

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#52    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:58 AM

ah.
I see now that this is an old topic, not a new one.
understand now why i'd not had any trouble yesterday.
my mistake.

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#53    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Psychic Spy

• 1,310 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:35 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 08 May 2013 - 03:16 AM, said:

OMG ! will it never end? Look whats actually going on in the Real World. Not the Make Believe one ! :tu:

View PostDONTEATUS, on 08 May 2013 - 03:16 AM, said:

what and who are you  addressing ? Will what end in the real world , The Benghazi coverup ?and trial ?or the thread topic posted here? Not certian but i'm pretty sure you're commenting "at" my conclusion . The opposites of fantasy and reality are very beknown to me, simple things such as truth and  lies  are really no  difficulty for me to configure .  Though  those important tools in  life are crtically  unbeknownst  for you in the manner which you choose to see fit for yourself in your reality of falsehoods.

#54    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 196 posts

• Our differences make us who we are.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:54 PM

I would to like to mention here that after I had posted something important on the North Korean missile crises, I had:
First: an exploitaion virus that constantly kept me off the internet.
Second: Anight later someone tried to kick in my door.(which I hope they got hurt since it was metal.)
Third: I have seen quite a few people watching me to closely when I walk home. Some have even pulled up next to me until I mysteriously dissapeer. (My nieghborhood is like a maze, thier are multiple ways I can go and lose someone.)

So tell me again something isnt going on.

#55    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,262 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:05 PM

View PostLesionia, on 08 May 2013 - 01:54 PM, said:

I would to like to mention here that after I had posted something important on the North Korean missile crises, I had:
First: an exploitaion virus that constantly kept me off the internet.
Second: Anight later someone tried to kick in my door.(which I hope they got hurt since it was metal.)
Third: I have seen quite a few people watching me to closely when I walk home. Some have even pulled up next to me until I mysteriously dissapeer. (My nieghborhood is like a maze, thier are multiple ways I can go and lose someone.)

So tell me again something isnt going on.
you work for the North Koreans?

#56    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• 1,578 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 08 May 2013 - 02:11 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 08 May 2013 - 05:16 AM, said:

It is kids with too much time on their hands. Despite the credulous who visit these sites has one CT, one secret, anything even been uncovered by an internet forum?

I think it might be a little paranoid to even think the Government (the US on no doubt, it seems to be the only one that exists in the world according to FTB's and CT'ers) would give two hoots about some zealous people trying to convince critical thinkers that an alternative, any alternative, to majority conclusion, is the best way to roll.

This. I like a good conspiracy as much as the next guy, but I highly doubt that the US gov't is devoting massive resources (as that's what it would require,) to shutting down CT websites all over the web. It wouldn't be worth their time! For every site they successfully shut down, another 2 or 3 will be created. To actually be effective, they need to censor the internet as a whole, not waste time with a million minor skirmishes.

“These International bankers and Rockefeller-Standard Oil interests control the majority of newspapers and the columns of these newspapers to club into submission or drive out of public office officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government.”

- Roosevelt

#57    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 196 posts

• Our differences make us who we are.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:00 AM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 08 May 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

you work for the North Koreans?
No, and I dont work for the elites either. Im against them. You would have to check out what I wrote about the North Korea sending out a missile to know what Im talking about. a few members who have been watching what I post know what Im talking about.

View PostDark_Grey, on 08 May 2013 - 02:11 PM, said:

This. I like a good conspiracy as much as the next guy, but I highly doubt that the US gov't is devoting massive resources (as that's what it would require,) to shutting down CT websites all over the web. It wouldn't be worth their time! For every site they successfully shut down, another 2 or 3 will be created. To actually be effective, they need to censor the internet as a whole, not waste time with a million minor skirmishes.[/size]

Uhm thanks to the Patriot Act, they do. All one has to do is make a computer program to detect certain words and notify the user of the findings. An example of this technology is the program called the Bible code, the program uses typed in words and finds what it is looking for in the whole bible.

#58    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,516 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:33 AM

This might have been a coincidence, but I had a weird experience after I watched a You Tube clip. It was about a leftist who was harassed by the authorities. It wasn't posted by members of him or his group; it was a segment of a semi-mainstream talk show. My computer shut down while I watched the part where the guy claimed the FBI went through his trash (IIRC).

There is one reality with billions of versions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users