Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why do alien abductions occur at night ?

Saru

Because during the day people are too busy.

"Ain't nobody got time for that"!

• Like 2

To easily seen, its better at night time when all good abductees are in REM state. :alien:

are they all at night? I'm not sure that's accurate, though most stories we hear begin with lights in the sky, sometimes days before an actual abduction takes place, from what I've read.

I met a gal in a MUFON meeting who had been approached during daylight hours. She doesn't remember an abduction per se, but she remembers driving, pulling over to rest as she had become so tired, (on her way to a festival somewhere in rural Northern California) after awhile, when she got out of the car to stretch her legs, she saw what she believed to be an alien, the classic alien, you know the one. It had 'called' to her she said. I asked her if she could have been abducted and just not recalled it. I was asking if she was missing any time and whatnot... She hated the very idea though and our conversation ended. If her story is true, then the most reasonable thing is that she was abducted. All them X-files can't be wrong! :tu:

The same reason bombers in WWII flew at night. If such contacts are real (and I have my doubts) and the alleged aliens wish to remain hidden, when would you expect them to show up, high noon?

• Like 1

Maybe at night it's easier to conceal one's 'missing time' because a lower number of people would know you were missing. If something happened during the day, then more people may be alerted to this absence due to missing appointments or not doing daily routines.

If I wanted to abduct someone or something, I would wait until there was more of an advantage for me to snatch someone who won't be missed during the time I'm gonna be having them as my 'company.'

It's a thought!

Kind Regards ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It’s so when the TV people come to report the story they can put all their infra red night gear on and stumble around the backyard chasing shadows and getting scared of animals in the bushes, Makes for better ratings apparently

Edited by david_36
  • Like 1

Incredible testimony. My experience was similar but there have been no reoccurrences for many years due to increased devotion and commitment to Jesus Christ as you noted. To the question of what got these unfortunate demonic visitations started, I could say that for me, they started after making a few visits to my college library back in the 1970s to examine witchcraft and black magic books out of curiosity. When I did this, it gave a foothold to the devil, which stated another way, led to a decrease of God's protection from evil spirits.

It wasn't that I was against God but the teaching of eternal torment of the wicked made Satan look not quite as bad as he is. Thankfully, I learned that this teaching is a twisted interpretation of the Scriptures especially giving a couple of challenging texts. But after examining all that the Bible says on this subject, it became clear that our great God cleanses the earth with fire but the fire goes out after completely purifying the earth of evil and the wicked simply cease to exist 2 Peter 3, for example.

Edited by kenray

I have experienced sleep paralysis and its freaking scary, so at night would be more logical.