Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Aryan Brotherhood of Texas..

racism aryan brotherhood neo-nazi sickening oxygen thieves

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:49 PM

Three US justice officials who tackled white supremacist prison gangs have been killed. Originally formed to fight other gangs, these groups are now accused of a range of criminal activities on the outside, from drug smuggling and kidnapping to murder. How did neo-Nazi prisoners set up huge criminal networks?

With skinhead haircuts and swastika tattoos, their leaders are buried deep within the brutal confines of America's penitentiaries.

But three murders in less than three months have shone a spotlight on far-right prison gangs, whose empire of drug-dealing, racketeering and murder extends well beyond the walls and barbed wire around them.

The bodies of Kaufman County, Texas, district attorney Mike McLelland, 63, and his wife Cynthia, 65, were found on Saturday.

View: Full Article here

Posted Image

#2    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,879 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:54 PM

drug cartels. there will be more hits.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#3    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• BNAG.... < That's Bang out of order!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:16 PM

I watched a documentary on these the other day. They dont mess about.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Posted Image

#4    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:18 AM

The most dangerous domestic terrorist threat, according to the FBI, is not left or right wing extremists, or even religious fanatics, instead the FBI considers eco-groups and animal rights groups the most dangerous threat.

It's from a 2002 FBI statement I know, but I think they're still No.1 on the list. Yup, couple of kids chaining themselves to trees and releasing some beagles from labs, pretty scary stuff :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users