Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Tom Cruise wants to meet aliens

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,804 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:02 AM

I think he sucks big time as an actor. He is also too short for many of the roles he has been cast in, I watched The Last Samurai, and did not realise he was in it until I put it on. He looked like a funny little man. Not the sort of Character one expects a real life Captain Nathan Algren might look like at all. He wrecked that too IMHO. I bet he was pretty happy to be cast in a Sci Fi click considering that is which he worships. Last "celeb" I would want to meet I think. I'd rather have dinner at Gordon Ramsey's I think.

Edited by psyche101, 05 April 2013 - 02:03 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#17    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:05 AM

Me too ! He really is Lost in Space I say send him to Mars one Way !
:tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#18    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

• I see shadows on the road again wonder if they coming for my soul. I get trapped up in this mode I'm in and will I every grow old.

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:20 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 05 April 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

I think he sucks big time as an actor. He is also too short for many of the roles he has been cast in, I watched The Last Samurai, and did not realise he was in it until I put it on. He looked like a funny little man. Not the sort of Character one expects a real life Captain Nathan Algren might look like at all. He wrecked that too IMHO. I bet he was pretty happy to be cast in a Sci Fi click considering that is which he worships. Last "celeb" I would want to meet I think. I'd rather have dinner at Gordon Ramsey's I think.

the fact that a white man is the last samurai in itself was stupid adding tom cruise into the equation only made it worse. what a terrible terrible movie

#19    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,818 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:29 AM

Katie caught Tom making out with some Aliens ... Katie wanted to join in but Tom said no .... so she left the loser.

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#20    pitchp

pitchp

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 210 posts

• "I go when I want to go. To prolong life would be tasteless"
    Albert Einstein

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:57 AM

View Postancient astronaut, on 05 April 2013 - 01:56 AM, said:

Great actor, but Batsh*t Crazy.

we are in a crazy world. You do know that right? But as for Tom yes I highly agree with you. He is a wonderful actor, but he takes his scientology and craziness to another level.

"The truth is out there. We are all searching for it."
   PitchP

#21    dekker87

dekker87

Psychic Spy

• 1,369 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:23 PM

i read most sci-fi novels when i was a kid....read all L Ron Hubbards....thought them very satirical...very sarcastic....

surely scientology is just a big ironic joke of his (aimed at religion) that was never sposed to be taken seriously?

madness...

me and a mate started an internet church off as a joke about 10 years ago...can't even remember what it was called tbh....am i gonna find out one day that people are following it's teachings?

#22    AliveInDeath7

AliveInDeath7

Enlightened Seeker

• 2,712 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 03:55 PM

He is an alien. :w00t:

#23    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Psychic Spy

• 1,190 posts

• I see shadows on the road again wonder if they coming for my soul. I get trapped up in this mode I'm in and will I every grow old.

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:12 PM

View PostAliveInDeath7, on 05 April 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

He is an alien. :w00t:

Posted Image

#24    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:16 PM

He and all his church followers should book a ride to deep Space ASAP ! I here thers a few trillion Planets out there to Infest ! :alien: :clap:

#25    praetorian-legio XIII

praetorian-legio XIII

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

• Beer; Now there's a temporary solution.

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:22 PM

He's played so many different roles. a cocky young cocky kid, a cocky young bartender, a cocky young navy pilot, a cocky young secret agent, then a cocky older brother, a cocky military lawyer, a cocky lawyer, a cocky sports agent, a cocky cop, a cocky vampire, then a cocky old rock star, and a now a cocky old astranaut. Wow. What range.

Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed most of his movies but hey cocky is still cocky.

#26    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:39 AM

Ever since the jumping on Oprah's couch incident, I am unable to look at Tom Cruise in the same way - just - as an actor.
Now, after reading this thread, I have a mental image of Mr. Cruise jumping on a couch and saying, 'I wanna meet an alien! I wanna meet an alien.... right now!!!!'

And yes, I do believe that maybe Mr. Cruise does have short man's syndrome, which is why he is so 'cocky' (regarding Praetorian's previous post.)

Kind Regards ;)

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#27    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,212 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:43 AM

View PostAsadora, on 07 April 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:

....Now, after reading this thread, I have a mental image of Mr. Cruise jumping on a couch and saying, 'I wanna meet an alien! I wanna meet an alien.... right now!!!!'

I had the very same mental image.

Crazy is as crazy does.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#28    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:50 AM

Aliens? Yes.  Scientology? hard to believe.

#29    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,804 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:19 AM

I think the real questions is:

Do aliens want to meet Tom Cruise?

Maybe this is why ET remains elusive!

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#30    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,578 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:17 AM

Maybe we could sell him to E.T for probing ? :alien: :tu:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users