Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

New gal checking in!


  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    Scaremonger

Scaremonger

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined:05 Apr 2013

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:41 AM

Hello fellow freaks,geeks and ghosts.

I'm Heather, happy to be at your service.

I'm a concept artist and video game programmer, currently in Uni classes although I'm highschool aged. That's what being a weirdo homeschooler does to you ;)

I wanted to say hello to you all with my ferret, McPixel.
Posted Image

He says hello and he'd like to lick your faces.

I also am an adept fortune teller in both tarot and palms, so if you'd like a reading, reply with a question and a greeting and I'll try to do as many as I can!

Edited by Scaremonger, 05 April 2013 - 05:42 AM.


#2    pitchp

pitchp

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 210 posts
  • Joined:20 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male

  • "I go when I want to go. To prolong life would be tasteless"
    Albert Einstein

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:42 AM

welcome to UM! :D

"The truth is out there. We are all searching for it."
   PitchP

#3    pitchp

pitchp

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 210 posts
  • Joined:20 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male

  • "I go when I want to go. To prolong life would be tasteless"
    Albert Einstein

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:46 AM

I got a couple of questions, how long have you been doing tarot reading? Also what's it mean when a tarot reader can tell someone about the past, the present, but not the future?

"The truth is out there. We are all searching for it."
   PitchP

#4    Scaremonger

Scaremonger

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined:05 Apr 2013

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:01 AM

View Postpitchp, on 05 April 2013 - 05:46 AM, said:

I got a couple of questions, how long have you been doing tarot reading? Also what's it mean when a tarot reader can tell someone about the past, the present, but not the future?

About 6 years. I had a babysitter who was a wiccan and I took interest in it after that.

And it's just...well... a thing. It's usually A. the persons mind is too clouded to see possible futures(and it is hard, as time isn't linear, therefor hard to see). Or  B. they don't want to be held accountable for future bad luck.

But they could always simply be bad at tarot/not legit.


#5    Odd Requiem

Odd Requiem

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • Joined:27 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male

  • "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:09 AM

I was once attacked by a ferret.
I have the scars on my thigh to prove it!
Welcome to the dark side.




Ok...

It's not really the dark side.

-I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.//

#6    Scaremonger

Scaremonger

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined:05 Apr 2013

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:11 AM

View PostOdd Requiem, on 05 April 2013 - 06:09 AM, said:

I was once attacked by a ferret.
I have the scars on my thigh to prove it!
Welcome to the dark side.




Ok...

It's not really the dark side.

OH GAWD. Some people have mean ferrets. I'm happy all mine does is chew socks and steal my food. He's never bitten.


And eh, we can pretend it's the dark side, can't we? XD

Edited by Scaremonger, 05 April 2013 - 06:12 AM.


#7    Odd Requiem

Odd Requiem

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts
  • Joined:27 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male

  • "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:14 AM

Haha!

Yes, yes we can.
The dark side it shall be.

Cheers for having a non-cannabalistic ferret!

-I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.//

#8    pitchp

pitchp

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 210 posts
  • Joined:20 Dec 2012
  • Gender:Male

  • "I go when I want to go. To prolong life would be tasteless"
    Albert Einstein

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:21 AM

View PostScaremonger, on 05 April 2013 - 06:01 AM, said:

About 6 years. I had a babysitter who was a wiccan and I took interest in it after that.

And it's just...well... a thing. It's usually A. the persons mind is too clouded to see possible futures(and it is hard, as time isn't linear, therefor hard to see). Or  B. they don't want to be held accountable for future bad luck.

But they could always simply be bad at tarot/not legit.

Well I don't think she was a bad/not legit tarot reader. Because she described my past and my present precisely!! Everything she told me was correct! The people around me, she described them well. And I wasn't even saying a word. But unfortunately when it came time to read my future, she said "I can't tell you, your future". I said "why not?" she then said "Because you don't know what you want in life. Everyone in this room knows what to do, if they were given 10 million dollars, but you on the other hand wouldn't know. Everyone wants something from this world, what do you want?"  I said " I don't know"  :(

"The truth is out there. We are all searching for it."
   PitchP

#9    Scaremonger

Scaremonger

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined:05 Apr 2013

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:29 AM

View Postpitchp, on 05 April 2013 - 06:21 AM, said:

Well I don't think she was a bad/not legit tarot reader. Because she described my past and my present precisely!! Everything she told me was correct! The people around me, she described them well. And I wasn't even saying a word. But unfortunately when it came time to read my future, she said "I can't tell you, your future". I said "why not?" she then said "Because you don't know what you want in life. Everyone in this room knows what to do, if they were given 10 million dollars, but you on the other hand wouldn't know. Everyone wants something from this world, what do you want?"  I said " I don't know"  :(

That's pretty unfair.There's many card spreads and methods for achieving clarity. But she may just not have a sense for that stuff.
She sounds like she didn't quite mesh with your personality. Some readers are only path readers/more practical. I personally focus more on helping people find out what they want,need, and already have. It's what got me into tarot, and that's why I'm good at it in comparison to other areas of reading.

Edited by Scaremonger, 05 April 2013 - 06:31 AM.


#10    Wordless Wanderer

Wordless Wanderer

    Midnight Snack Muncher

  • Member
  • 2,422 posts
  • Joined:27 Sep 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Over the rainbow

  • Tinky winky, Dipsy, La-la, Po! Eh-Oh!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:12 AM

Welcome to UM!!! :clap: :clap: :tsu: :clap:

And McPixel's a cutie

Posted Image

#11    Q-C

Q-C

    BugWhisperer

  • Member
  • 5,533 posts
  • Joined:06 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tejas

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:08 AM

Hello!
Ferrets are cute and funny. We have Pet's Gallery for pet pix. :)
Welcome!

Edited by QuiteContrary, 05 April 2013 - 09:09 AM.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#12    Ashotep

Ashotep

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,993 posts
  • Joined:10 May 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

Hi and welcome to the forum.  Posted Image


#13    Ealdwita

Ealdwita

    Hwt oredmcg

  • Member
  • 5,275 posts
  • Joined:08 Jun 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

Hi Scaremonger. Pass that ferret over here, I've got a rabbit problem on the farm and the Terrier man is on holiday!

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#14    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Joined:16 Jul 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Castle Discordia

  • Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:57 PM

Proud freak right here. Welcome to UM! :D

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#15    ciriuslea

ciriuslea

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • Joined:08 Apr 2012
  • Gender:Male

  • CHAMP20NS

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:09 PM

Hi and welcome,
I used to have a polecat named fido infact two, fido and jynx when I was around 14, smelly as hell but so much fun.
have fun





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users