Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Dear Nasa, Heres an idea

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#31    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,196 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:42 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 05 April 2013 - 09:15 PM, said:

can they simulate time as well?

if so they need to do it
same difference

Why would they need to simulate time?

i dont believe they can simulate a whole other planet in no dam lab ........

Again, they don't need to simulate a whole planet, just the very limited eco system the microbes would live in. Easy.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#32    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:25 PM

How many of these threads are this clown going to start?

Why not just make one, and call it .... My own private universe - where did I go wrong?

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#33    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 05 April 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

So i was thinkin
and came up with this thought

Posted Image

#34    jeem

jeem

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

• Anti Darwin Theory-
    "Survival of the Most Idiot"

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:02 PM

it's a creative idea indeed.we can learn from this experiment if life could exist on other planet

#35    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

View Postjeem, on 06 April 2013 - 02:02 PM, said:

it's a creative idea indeed.we can learn from this experiment if life could exist on other planet

I see no reason why it shouldnt, under the right conditions.

The interesting question, I think, is can life start on other planets.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#36    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,097 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:35 AM

View PostHazzard, on 06 April 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

I see no reason why it shouldnt, under the right conditions.

The interesting question, I think, is can life start on other planets.
For sure it can ITs just getting to them to see it ! Lots a space to muck through to get anywhere even close to one in my books.

This is a Work in Progress!

#37    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

• "Nothing Stays The Same" -Thomas Blueprint

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

View PostDBunker, on 06 April 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

How many of these threads are this clown going to start?

Why not just make one, and call it .... My own private universe - where did I go wrong?

where did you go right?

how do your private universe looks?

to you and whoever else like this post

"Ignorance has no place in a debate" -Dr. Thomas Blueprint

#38    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,097 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:29 PM

Life will find a way,as did here on earth. The proof is to find it eleswhere ! THats our job ,lets get to it NASA ! Im all in for sending more,and more probes ect to explore the Cosmos !
We will never know until we Find it and get to understand the Universe we live in better !

This is a Work in Progress!

#39    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:36 AM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 05 April 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

So i was thinkin
and came up with this thought

how come nasa doesnt send those microbes and other simple organism that live in the harshest environments to other planets and moons and see how long they survive or even if they can evolve on other planets..

im pretty sure the evolution rate would vary from planet to planet

I am not totally against the idea of our own panspermia experiment, but it would take too long to watch wouldn't it? It might take millions of years for simple forms to evolve that are adapted to local conditions. A lab would be more productive wouldn't it?

I always though a good idea for NASA would be to chuck some cameras on each and every passing body. Comet, meteors and the like. Have a dozen cameras circling the solar system. Probably a whole lot of footage that is just black, but hey, it would not be expensive with regards to most projects would it?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#40    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:23 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 08 April 2013 - 06:36 AM, said:

I am not totally against the idea of our own panspermia experiment, but it would take too long to watch wouldn't it? It might take millions of years for simple forms to evolve that are adapted to local conditions. A lab would be more productive wouldn't it?

I always though a good idea for NASA would be to chuck some cameras on each and every passing body. Comet, meteors and the like. Have a dozen cameras circling the solar system. Probably a whole lot of footage that is just black, but hey, it would not be expensive with regards to most projects would it?

the kebla mission and horizon missions are pretty cool.

we learning the subject of space slowly but more everyday

and my theories are based on the new solar systems that are being discovered

#41    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:26 AM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 08 April 2013 - 08:23 AM, said:

the kebla mission and horizon missions are pretty cool.

we learning the subject of space slowly but more everyday

and my theories are based on the new solar systems that are being discovered

In that case, does not KOI 172.02 become something of a fly in your ointment?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#42    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,131 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:31 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 08 April 2013 - 06:36 AM, said:

Mightn't some see that as Spying? :P

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#43    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:42 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 08 April 2013 - 08:26 AM, said:

In that case, does not KOI 172.02 become something of a fly in your ointment?

which planet is that?

are you talkin the binary solar system we found wit planets?
is it the gas giant in the habital zone or is it the smaller planet the found thats closer to the sun?

even in that solar system you see my theory at wrk

we are finding gas masses the real planets closer to the sun because those solar system are older than ours

we need to find a moon of a gas giant in the habital zone that exactly like ours which we be hard to find

because must moons thats in the sun's orbit dont have partner moons

#44    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,759 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:42 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 08 April 2013 - 08:31 AM, said:

Mightn't some see that as Spying? :P

:w00t: :tu:

They have not been created yet, give me a break, I am trying to be God here.

Or do you mean the comets? They are only zipping around in our system, just on wide and sometimes eccentric orbits? We are only spying on ourselves? A receiver would not go astray though, who knows, with dozens of projects zipping around our system, we might just hear that phone ring! ;)

Edited by psyche101, 08 April 2013 - 08:43 AM.

#45    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsafe at Any Speed

• 24,131 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:45 AM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 08 April 2013 - 08:42 AM, said:

which planet is that?

are you talkin the binary solar system we found wit planets?
is it the gas giant in the habital zone or is it the smaller planet the found thats closer to the sun?

Alien Super-Earth Could Host Species Of 'Very Clever Dolphins', Scientists Joke

http://www.huffingto..._n_2445437.html

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users