Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Dear Nasa, Heres an idea

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,558 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

View Postbadeskov, on 08 April 2013 - 04:59 PM, said:

In Utah.....

Sorry, couldn't help it. :P

Cheers,
Badeskov

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:  :tu:

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#92    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,558 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:11 PM

View Postscowl, on 08 April 2013 - 10:56 PM, said:

Only if you wish to communicate successfully with anyone who knows the definitions of astronomical terms like "moon".

quite an ironic signature blueprint has isn't it?

"Ignorance has no place in a debate" -Dr. Thomas Blueprint

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#93    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:32 PM

View PostHazzard, on 09 April 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

The are not,... Earth is called a terrestrial planet or rocky planet, along with Mercury, Venus and Mars. Jupiter is classified as a Gas giant, along with Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. Im afraid you are going to have to live with that.

But sure, you can "re-classify" them as much as you like,...

Me, personally, I never liked the term German Shepherd so from now on Im going to call it Swedish Voff-Voff.

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#94    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,558 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:43 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users