Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are spirits trying to communicate with me?

xXSolemnDemonXx

For the past few nights, I've been talking to my friends through webcam and the connection slows down. All I can hear is someone calling my name. It's robotic and muffled, and I hear cracking in the background along with static. The connection would die out and it would come back on again, and it would make the same noises. When it happened the first time, I thought it could've been a prank. It said, "We're coming for you." and "I'm going to kill you.". I was with my friend last night when it happened again with a different person the other person doesn't know about. It said her name and my name and then "Help me.". We told it to say various things and it said them, and we asked if we were echoing and it said, "No.". We also called this friend on the phone so he could hear it, and he was talking and we couldn't hear him through the microphone so I know for sure it wasn't a prank. Do you think a ghost is trying to communicate with me What do you think it's saying? Why me out of all people?

• Like 1

Do you like this type of activity or is it unwanted? I remember another thread you had about shared demonic experiences with your friends? Are these the same people? I know spirits can use electronic devices but this seems like really heightened activity. I dont really have any advise for you except that you use your gut instincts about what to do and how to handle it. Maybe you can tell it to go into the light... I know that seems like what they do in the movies but I know two people who have done that and it works. I think irs helpful for the spirit because it gives them a good place to go and also good for you because then they can leave you alone...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm with the hellish cat.

Getting hacked seems more likely.

First webcam demons, now this? Do you happen to buy all of your electronic devices from some infernal peripheral shop of the damned?

Based on your other posts I think I know the answer already but... I don't suppose you recorded any of these sounds, did you?

I think this is made up.

• Like 2

First webcam demons, now this? Do you happen to buy all of your electronic devices from some infernal peripheral shop of the damned?

Based on your other posts I think I know the answer already but... I don't suppose you recorded any of these sounds, did you?

I think this is made up.

I'll be sure to record the sounds as soon as I can, and it's likely I got hacked as I've gotten messages from my antiviruses, saying I have a virus called "Hacker (something)", so I really don't know for sure.

It sounds like you need to clean up your PC..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...