Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 5 votes

It something bout jupiter

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#136    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

• "Nothing Stays The Same" -Thomas Blueprint

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:39 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 08 April 2013 - 08:29 PM, said:

they are finally seeing examples of new solar systems
and based on that
they realize that the way they thought this solar system was form maybe inaccurate

At issue is the question of why Mars is so small, because if you run simulations of the planet formation process for the four inner planets of our system, you get a Mars that’s much heavier than the one we see. Tweaking the simulation parameters isn’t enough — it still doesn’t produce the smaller Mars. But a major migration scenario involving Jupiter can help to explain the situation.

source
http://www.centauri-...ms.org/?p=18286

does this supports what im saying ?
these ideas show that the original Nebular Hypothesis is inadequate, but these attempts to save materialism have fatal flaws of their own

http://creation.com/...rating-theories

"Ignorance has no place in a debate" -Dr. Thomas Blueprint

#137    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:41 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 08 April 2013 - 07:12 PM, said:

I dont see anyone supporting his loony ravings
http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/~renu/

nobody supported einstein's  loony ravings either.

One would think that you at least by chance got something right by now..... :no:

First of all, Professor Malhotra is a woman..... and calling Albert Einsteins theories "loony" and unsuported clearly shows the ignorance. The ignorance you so proudly have on display in your sig.

Edited by DBunker, 08 April 2013 - 09:02 PM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#138    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,937 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:42 PM

they are finally seeing examples of new solar systems
and based on that
they realize that the way they thought this solar system was form maybe inaccurate

At issue is the question of why Mars is so small, because if you run simulations of the planet formation process for the four inner planets of our system, you get a Mars that’s much heavier than the one we see. Tweaking the simulation parameters isn’t enough — it still doesn’t produce the smaller Mars. But a major migration scenario involving Jupiter can help to explain the situation.

source

does this supports what im saying?

Not really since it doesn't support your claim of the Earth originating as a moon of Jupiter. It only helps explain why Mars, specifically, is much smaller than expected. The more you try to support yourself the further you get from your original claim. Doesn't look good.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#139    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:49 PM

source

does this supports what im saying ?

No, this theory is that Jupiter's orbit moved around long before Earth was formed. It has none of your crazy theories about Earth orbiting Jupiter.

#140    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 08 April 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

Not really since it doesn't support your claim of the Earth originating as a moon of Jupiter. It only helps explain why Mars, specifically, is much smaller than expected. The more you try to support yourself the further you get from your original claim. Doesn't look good.

cormac

View Postscowl, on 08 April 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

No, this theory is that Jupiter's orbit moved around long before Earth was formed. It has none of your crazy theories about Earth orbiting Jupiter.
they prove the point of we dont know...

my new theory sound better than any of you guys new theory an better than anybody else new theory

as of now they cant explain how the inner planets got here

but i can..

when you open your mind you can picture events in your head its called

brain power

i can see what happen so clear

you guy just cant

#141    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:06 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 08 April 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

my new theory sound better than any of you guys new theory an better than anybody else new theory

but i can..

brain power

you guy just cant

Having an "open-mind" does not mean embracing all kinds of weird ideas and uncritically accepting them no matter how bizarre or unsupported by evidence they are.

The actual word used to describe such a person, who will believe in absolutely anything, is..... credulous.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#142    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,937 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

but i can..

brain power

you guy just cant

It's called:  Imagination

Which is good to have unless one's presenting an unsupported hypothesis, then it's just fiction.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#143    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,178 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:27 PM

View PostDBunker, on 08 April 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

Having an "open-mind" does not mean embracing all kinds of weird ideas and uncritically accepting them no matter how bizarre or unsupported by evidence they are.

The actual word used to describe such a person, who will believe in absolutely anything, is..... credulous.

and theres me thinking the word was actually...."idiot" ...

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#144    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,178 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:29 PM

brain power

delusional you mean, surely?  Have you got anything to actually say about ET/UFO subject or not?

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#145    Waspie_Dwarf

Waspie_Dwarf

Space Cadet

• 33,197 posts

• We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Oscar Wilde

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

brain power
When you just make stuff up which has no basis in reality, no supporting evidence and no logic it's called nonsense.

When you pat yourself on the back and assume that you are cleverer than everyone else it's called egocentrism.

We can see that, apparently you can't.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-boggingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the street to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space." - The Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Posted Image
Click on button

#146    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 12,178 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:35 PM

but i can..

you cant even...

freakin write properly...

so why would anyone think you...

.......... know anything of any value with any educational/academic background .... when you claim to know secrets of the solar system... but haven't even mastered basic grammar. Your full of it... If you want to impress and make anyone think you have anything in the slightest worth reading, at least get your grammar and layout correct, you know, basic English and basic keyboard skills, like NORMAL people

#147    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

View PostWaspie_Dwarf, on 08 April 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

When you just make stuff up which has no basis in reality, no supporting evidence and no logic it's called nonsense.

When you pat yourself on the back and assume that you are cleverer than everyone else it's called egocentrism.

whats the opposite of egocentric ?

#148    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

Waspie.... Thank God. :st  We were waiting for you.

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 08 April 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

whats the opposite of egocentric ?

Careful now.

Edited by DBunker, 08 April 2013 - 09:37 PM.

#149    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:38 PM

View PostDBunker, on 08 April 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

View Postcormac mac airt, on 08 April 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

It's called:  Imagination

Which is good to have unless one's presenting an unsupported hypothesis, then it's just fiction.

cormac

View PostWaspie_Dwarf, on 08 April 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

i realized that most of my replys have points

ive notice most of you guys replys have no point to this thread's subject

so politely leavin would be the right thing to do

"Only  points should be made in a debate, not accusations" - Major Jackson

View PostDBunker, on 08 April 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

Waspie.... Thank God. :st  We were waiting for you.

Careful now.

Your Welcome

Ive bought him here to you

#150    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:38 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 08 April 2013 - 09:37 PM, said:

i realized that most of my replys have points

ive notice most of you guys replys have no point to this thread's subject

so politely leavin would be the right thing to do

"Only  points should be made in a debate, not accusations" - Major Jackson

Someone is leaving soon allright.... but it wont be us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users