Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

A fascist or just a fool

fascist footbal manager sunderland

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,992 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:13 PM

Sad day indeed if the British people forget their own history.

I am not, however, impressed by 50,000 or even ten times that number when I consider the population of Britain.

#32    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,440 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

I'm getting really brassed off about foreigners telling us how to run our affairs,and sticking their long noses into things which dont concern them poiltically or otherwise..WE ARE BRITISH and we dont need your advice on how to conduct our affairs,thankyou.If you do come to our Country you will be expected to follow our code of conduct, and abide by our rules Not Yours while you are here.Dont poke the British Lion.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#33    ciriuslea

ciriuslea

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

• CHAMP20NS

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 07 April 2013 - 03:13 PM, said:

Sad day indeed if the British people forget their own history.

I am not, however, impressed by 50,000 or even ten times that number when I consider the population of Britain.

You don't have to be impressed, its a fact tune into to the next home game at Sunderland to see just how much people care, and I think you make a huge assumption between Di Canio throwing a Hitler sign and the Brits forgetting their history,

I would hope Brits aren't manipulated by the sensationalism, he's hardly amassing an army to implement a 1000yr Reich.

#34    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,992 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

View Postspud the mackem, on 07 April 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

I'm getting really brassed off about foreigners telling us how to run our affairs,and sticking their long noses into things which dont concern them poiltically or otherwise..WE ARE BRITISH and we dont need your advice on how to conduct our affairs,thankyou.If you do come to our Country you will be expected to follow our code of conduct, and abide by our rules Not Yours while you are here.Dont poke the British Lion.
I have been to Britain many times and I know the British as a whole would abhor people flashing Nazi salutes in public.  This is not somethig you can defend by pulling nationalism.  It is an international insult.  Whether or not he participates in the games is not something I've commented on, either, so don't accuse me of telling you how to run your affiars.

#35    ciriuslea

ciriuslea

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

• CHAMP20NS

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:14 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 07 April 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

I have been to Britain many times and I know the British as a whole would abhor
lol

#36    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

View Postciriuslea, on 07 April 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

lol

I know

#37    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,251 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:03 AM

View Postciriuslea, on 07 April 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

lol

View PostGiant Killer B, on 07 April 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

I know

funnily enough ... so do I

The Rule Britannia after effects you think ?

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#38    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:13 AM

View Postspud the mackem, on 07 April 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

Well said spud!I have had to give a few people this same talk about gun control and American politics,if it doesnt affect you or your way of life p**s off!Its ok for others from different places to share their opinions,simply state them and move on.Preaching to others about something one only vaguely understands is foolish and irritating.

As for the OP not much different over here,college football (our version) doesnt matter what a coach has ever done.As long as he is a winner  ;)

Hell we dont even care about our politicians past as long as they......Hmmmm cant really answer this one    :lol:

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#39    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,440 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 08 April 2013 - 02:13 AM, said:

Well said spud!I have had to give a few people this same talk about gun control and American politics,if it doesnt affect you or your way of life p**s off!Its ok for others from different places to share their opinions,simply state them and move on.Preaching to others about something one only vaguely understands is foolish and irritating.

As for the OP not much different over here,college football (our version) doesnt matter what a coach has ever done.As long as he is a winner  ;)

Hell we dont even care about our politicians past as long as they......Hmmmm cant really answer this one :lol:
  In Post #22 I asked a guy a question, he has done everything except give me an answer,these people arnt worth debating a post if they cannot answer questions or be truthfull.Ah well its best to leave it I guess.

#40    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:14 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 08 April 2013 - 02:13 AM, said:

Hell we dont even care about our politicians past as long as they......Hmmmm cant really answer this one :lol:

There are a few youtube videos out there of Hillary Clinton telling everyone shes a white supremist.

Yet she's a successful politician (debatable depending on your allegience lol).

#41    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,440 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:52 AM

Instant Hero,the 5000 went home happy, the 50000 were "gutted".barcodes 0 MACKEMS 3.

#42    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• 2,083 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:36 AM

Instant hero status in/from a derby game, more than he achieved when managing the A420s

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#43    Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher

Facebook Fiend

• 1,113 posts

• Your blood's worth bottling!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:52 PM

View PostOppono Astos, on 15 April 2013 - 11:36 AM, said:

Instant hero status in/from a derby game, more than he achieved when managing the A420s
If you mean Swindon Town you've got it wrong.The A420's are Oxford United. Or as I like to call them," The Yellow Scum. The A420 isn't even part of Swindon's ring- road system. But our affair has been called the A420 derby.Tbh the derbies with them didn't go quite the way we planned. So when I learnt he won his first game in charge at Sunderland I knew this was the start of a brilliant run that would culminate in Europa qualification and even the FA cup.There's something about him apart from being a fascist and a fool.

Tbh I don't care about him anymore.If you said something about racism last season I would have ignored it because I was caught in the throes of euphoria.Though looking back there was a few things that earmarked him as a fascist.I've seem him doing a fascist salute.Any black or mixed race players got short changed.There was also that incident where Wes Foderingham got substituted just after twenty minutes just for conceding two goals.I'm not rushing to his defence now.He's even trying to sue Swindon for a " breach of contract" issue.

He has screwed us royally!

Edited by G Donnelly, 15 April 2013 - 08:53 PM.

Swindon Town:  Division Two Champions 2011-12.
Proud member of Macdonald's Red Army since 1989.
Up the Robins!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users