Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

How Much Longer?

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#31    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,761 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:42 PM

"How quickly people especially the Zionists and their sympathesizers forgotten the Zionist Haganah, Irgun, and Stern Gang terrorists groups, and how they spilled Palestinian, American, and British blood.
You have me all wrong BJ... it's not that I've forgotten - it's that I really don't CARE.  I am not the judge over Israel and will never attempt to be.  I am not responsible for any wrongs they commit.  THEY will answer for them.  In fact I cannot imagine any other group of human beings who have ever been held MORE ACCOUNTABLE - both for their sins and for the sins of others.  If you are pleading the case for more punishment for the evil JOOS then you are asking the wrong person.  Pardon my interruption - carry on with diatribe :)

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#32    SCFan

SCFan

ISA 62:2; 65:15; HOS 1:10; 2:23; MATT 21:43; ACTS 11:26

• 2,621 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:41 AM

View Postand then, on 08 April 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

"How quickly people especially the Zionists and their sympathesizers forgotten the Zionist Haganah, Irgun, and Stern Gang terrorists groups, and how they spilled Palestinian, American, and British blood.
You have me all wrong BJ... it's not that I've forgotten - it's that I really don't CARE.  I am not the judge over Israel and will never attempt to be.  I am not responsible for any wrongs they commit.  THEY will answer for them.  In fact I cannot imagine any other group of human beings who have ever been held MORE ACCOUNTABLE - both for their sins and for the sins of others.  If you are pleading the case for more punishment for the evil JOOS then you are asking the wrong person.  Pardon my interruption - carry on with diatribe :)

Don't care? I care because of the massive human suffering under this oppressive regime and its a racist apartheid policies.  

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#33    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,761 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 09 April 2013 - 01:09 AM

So the topic being about Iran's progress toward a nuke and the world's response to it, what is your opinion on that BJ?  As I've said, there are MANY threads about thrashing evil Israel but THIS isn't one of them.  Just today the world leaders decided that "enough progress" had been made to continue "diplomatic efforts" with Iran.  What this tells me is that Israel is alone in this.  It is up to them to decide if they REALLY believe a nuclear armed Iran is an existential threat.  if so then they have to strike, regardless how puny a strike it might be.  If Netanyahu has been all about rhetoric to force the US into doing the job then the world is relatively soon going to see what the region and even the world is like with the mullahs in the role of fat boy in NK.  If they can threaten to close the straits and bump up the price of gas imagine what that threat coming from a nuclear power will mean....

“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#34    ciriuslea

ciriuslea

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

• CHAMP20NS

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:03 AM

View Postand then, on 09 April 2013 - 01:09 AM, said:

Iran's progress toward a nuke and the world's response to it, what is your opinion on that,

In an Ideal world the response should be the same for every nation having such weapons, but we don't live in an ideal world, which leads then to the argument, defence over aggression, surely a state owning a nuke even for 'defence' is an aggressive act as demonstrated so clearly by the cold war.
I personally agree with the point of Iran's financial independence from the Rothschild grip being an issue, and I don't particularly like Arhamadinejad's threats with Israel being the focus for Iran's nuclear intentions....but
Then we have the accusations pointed at Israel over land amongst other things, and Israeli total lack of respect for the UN opposition to it by blatantly building more homes on occupied land both in Jerusalem and the west bank, which then supposes having a greater military capability has made Israel into a bully.
We then have to ask the question who does Israel answer to if they won't listen to the UN, and continually flaunt UN resolutions much like Iran does ? http://en.wikipedia....ncerning_Israel

I think its too easy to just demonise Iran without fully understanding the whole issue, sure we don't want rouge states with the capacity to do real destruction but we don't want other states using their capability as a foundation for being a bully either.

#35    SCFan

SCFan

• 2,621 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:36 AM

View Postand then, on 09 April 2013 - 01:09 AM, said:

So the topic being about Iran's progress toward a nuke and the world's response to it, what is your opinion on that BJ?  As I've said, there are MANY threads about thrashing evil Israel but THIS isn't one of them.  Just today the world leaders decided that "enough progress" had been made to continue "diplomatic efforts" with Iran.  What this tells me is that Israel is alone in this.  It is up to them to decide if they REALLY believe a nuclear armed Iran is an existential threat.  if so then they have to strike, regardless how puny a strike it might be.  If Netanyahu has been all about rhetoric to force the US into doing the job then the world is relatively soon going to see what the region and even the world is like with the mullahs in the role of fat boy in NK.  If they can threaten to close the straits and bump up the price of gas imagine what that threat coming from a nuclear power will mean....

Israel is a nuclear power thanks to France, I say keep the nucs out of Israel's and Iran's hands honestly. Israel is the one with a nasty history of border provocations. Watch Israel...!

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#36    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,761 posts

Aristotle

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:41 AM

View Postciriuslea, on 09 April 2013 - 03:03 AM, said:

In an Ideal world the response should be the same for every nation having such weapons, but we don't live in an ideal world, which leads then to the argument, defence over aggression, surely a state owning a nuke even for 'defence' is an aggressive act as demonstrated so clearly by the cold war.
I personally agree with the point of Iran's financial independence from the Rothschild grip being an issue, and I don't particularly like Arhamadinejad's threats with Israel being the focus for Iran's nuclear intentions....but
Then we have the accusations pointed at Israel over land amongst other things, and Israeli total lack of respect for the UN opposition to it by blatantly building more homes on occupied land both in Jerusalem and the west bank, which then supposes having a greater military capability has made Israel into a bully.
We then have to ask the question who does Israel answer to if they won't listen to the UN, and continually flaunt UN resolutions much like Iran does ? http://en.wikipedia....ncerning_Israel

I think its too easy to just demonise Iran without fully understanding the whole issue, sure we don't want rouge states with the capacity to do real destruction but we don't want other states using their capability as a foundation for being a bully either.
I could not agree more with everything you state here.  Right on all points, imo.  I will add that Israel ignores it's major backer (US) at times just as NK ignores China.  They are a sovereign state in their own minds, regardless the view of those who reject their legitimacy.  Having said that though, I believe the issue is much deeper.  I truly believe that the antipathy, even outright hatred that the state of Israel endures is less about their policies and more due to a supernatural cause. Can you think of any other nation or group of people that are so universally hated these days?  Think of the history of South Africa as an example.  At it's worst, was there ever such an international hatred and focus on removing the very nation?  Those who come against the state of Israel want it's DEMISE.  They openly speak of and teach their children about the Jew being sub human.  This is not new rhetoric.  But my main point AND the reason I think this situation is supernaturally driven - attacking Israel will cause such a conflagration that nations, many nations, could be destroyed -YET it still is allowed to simmer and no one takes any action to try to mediate this hatred.  Are Israel's "sins" so much worse than those of other nations?  Is setting them right worth an international crusade that could literally spark WWIII?  It really is THAT serious a question.  The bottom line for me is that the UN created the state of Israel on a tiny piece of land that was inhabited by approximately a million indigenous residents.  An accommodation was sought and nascent Israel accepted a two state solution even then.  It has been those indigenous folk who have never attempted to live in peace, no matter what incentives have been given.  And that is because of a tribal hatred going back millennia.  Add to this that ancient writings forecast all this and even predict a final, great war of world annihilation surrounding these events.  Those who deny will see every excuse and rationale disappear in the coming years.  I see this Arab Israeli conflict as God's ultimate warning to humanity of the cost of hatred.  It's a lesson being taught.  And it's being taught to us all whether we choose to believe it or not.  That's my 2 cents.

#37    ciriuslea

ciriuslea

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

• CHAMP20NS

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:42 AM

I think its slightly BIAS to focus on the children from one group being taught how to view another, when its a practice both sides participate in, and as a group I would suggest the Muslims have the edge on any universal hate, at this moment in time anyway
The same language has been used for decades by supporters of both sides pointing out all the evil the other does, when in fact both are just as guilty, and I tend to think its more out of habit, Its almost as if its a national constitution and consciousness, its in our nature and then when you add religion to the mix people seem to lose all sense of reality, sure the scripture predicts many things, and if its truly believed the prophecy is inevitable, and so if Iran developing nukes is the catalyst then its out of our hands.

I don't particularly believe in prophecy and much less agree with its potential use it as a means of censorship or any pre-emptive action, but as long as we have the fearmongers we will always have the afraid and we will always be able to manipulate them to agree to almost anything.

I don't know a solution, I think if I did that involved both sides being satisfied with a compromise and agreement...I would probably win the Nobel Peace prize,

#38    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,761 posts

Aristotle

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:34 PM

View Postciriuslea, on 09 April 2013 - 11:42 AM, said:

I think its slightly BIAS to focus on the children from one group being taught how to view another, when its a practice both sides participate in, and as a group I would suggest the Muslims have the edge on any universal hate, at this moment in time anyway
The same language has been used for decades by supporters of both sides pointing out all the evil the other does, when in fact both are just as guilty, and I tend to think its more out of habit, Its almost as if its a national constitution and consciousness, its in our nature and then when you add religion to the mix people seem to lose all sense of reality, sure the scripture predicts many things, and if its truly believed the prophecy is inevitable, and so if Iran developing nukes is the catalyst then its out of our hands.

I don't particularly believe in prophecy and much less agree with its potential use it as a means of censorship or any pre-emptive action, but as long as we have the fearmongers we will always have the afraid and we will always be able to manipulate them to agree to almost anything.

I don't know a solution, I think if I did that involved both sides being satisfied with a compromise and agreement...I would probably win the Nobel Peace prize,
If you had a solution to THIS one you'd deserve that Nobel prize.

#39    SCFan

SCFan

• 2,621 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

View Postand then, on 09 April 2013 - 08:41 AM, said:

I could not agree more with everything you state here.  Right on all points, imo.  I will add that Israel ignores it's major backer (US) at times just as NK ignores China.  They are a sovereign state in their own minds, regardless the view of those who reject their legitimacy.  Having said that though, I believe the issue is much deeper.  I truly believe that the antipathy, even outright hatred that the state of Israel endures is less about their policies and more due to a supernatural cause. Can you think of any other nation or group of people that are so universally hated these days?  Think of the history of South Africa as an example.  At it's worst, was there ever such an international hatred and focus on removing the very nation?  Those who come against the state of Israel want it's DEMISE.  They openly speak of and teach their children about the Jew being sub human.  This is not new rhetoric.  But my main point AND the reason I think this situation is supernaturally driven - attacking Israel will cause such a conflagration that nations, many nations, could be destroyed -YET it still is allowed to simmer and no one takes any action to try to mediate this hatred.  Are Israel's "sins" so much worse than those of other nations?  Is setting them right worth an international crusade that could literally spark WWIII?  It really is THAT serious a question.  The bottom line for me is that the UN created the state of Israel on a tiny piece of land that was inhabited by approximately a million indigenous residents.  An accommodation was sought and nascent Israel accepted a two state solution even then.  It has been those indigenous folk who have never attempted to live in peace, no matter what incentives have been given.  And that is because of a tribal hatred going back millennia.  Add to this that ancient writings forecast all this and even predict a final, great war of world annihilation surrounding these events.  Those who deny will see every excuse and rationale disappear in the coming years.  I see this Arab Israeli conflict as God's ultimate warning to humanity of the cost of hatred.  It's a lesson being taught.  And it's being taught to us all whether we choose to believe it or not.  That's my 2 cents.

Maybe it is because Israel is a US ally?

Maybe because Israel is given billions of dollars yearly by the US?

Maybe because Israel refuses to permit the Palestinians their own sovereign self-sustainable country and state?

Maybe it is because the whole history of the State of Israel has been whitewashed lies and myths? These same whitewashed lies and myths are taught in the US curriculum as truths? In essence, Americans have been brainwashed by the Zionist version of their own history. History is afterall written by the victors, right?

Maybe because the Zionists committed wholesale robbery and terrorism of the Palestinians in order to become this oppressive state that continues on today?

Maybe because Israel is an apartheid by all definitions and sanctions state terrorism against civilians?

Maybe because people like me wonders how the State of Israel and pre-Babylonian apostate Israel truly measure up against one another? What is the tale of the tape?

#40    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,761 posts

Aristotle

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:39 PM

View PostB Jenkins, on 09 April 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

Maybe it is because Israel is a US ally?

Maybe because Israel is given billions of dollars yearly by the US?

Maybe because Israel refuses to permit the Palestinians their own sovereign self-sustainable country and state?

Maybe it is because the whole history of the State of Israel has been whitewashed lies and myths? These same whitewashed lies and myths are taught in the US curriculum as truths? In essence, Americans have been brainwashed by the Zionist version of their own history. History is afterall written by the victors, right?

Maybe because the Zionists committed wholesale robbery and terrorism of the Palestinians in order to become this oppressive state that continues on today?

Maybe because Israel is an apartheid by all definitions and sanctions state terrorism against civilians?

Maybe because people like me wonders how the State of Israel and pre-Babylonian apostate Israel truly measure up against one another? What is the tale of the tape?
Have a wonderful day, B Jenkins :)

#41    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 15,223 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:43 PM

When the violent death of millions is even rhetorically preferable to talking to people we disagree with, it is then we've truly lost our minds.  

US foreign policy should still be to never not-talk to anyone for any reason at any time.  Playing childish silent treatment games as if we don't have anything intelligent to say to people we disagree with is a poor idea whether personally, professionally or politically.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#42    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

• To deny another man's humanity is to deny your own.

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:50 PM

NETANYAHOO's UNDENIABLE PROOF THAT IRAN HAS NUKES!

-- This evidence will have the Senate AIPAC Choir led by Lindsay Graham and John McCain gleefully singing:
BOMB, BOMB, BOMB, BOMB, BOMB, IRAN!
Sung to the tune of Barbara Ann by the the Beach Boys.

webkit-fake-url://01FF2914-3F1A-4E17-BF32-50A829648BD4/image.tiff

#43    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

• To deny another man's humanity is to deny your own.

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:57 PM

NETANYAHOO'S HAS UNDENIABLE PROOF OF IRANIAN NUKES!

webkit-fake-url://59D492A5-38B3-4A3C-BB98-35010E0567B9/image.tiff

Please join Bibi and the Senate AIPAC Choir led by John McCain and Lindsay Graham as they gleefully sing:
BOMB, BOMB, BOMB, BOMB, BOMB, IRAN!
-Sung to the tune of the Beach Boys Barbara Ann.

#44    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,761 posts

Aristotle

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:29 AM

The link didn't work for me.  I assume it was funny.  Not sure I could laugh at the idea of what happens if they or we actually start bombing Iran - even if it becomes unavoidable.

#45    SCFan

SCFan

• 2,621 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:32 AM

How could I have forgotten this one?!

Maybe because Israel has had ex-terrorists and war criminals for their presidents and prime ministers?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users