Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

If Women Were Bigger

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#31    No Censorship

No Censorship

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 2,784 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:37 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 08 April 2013 - 05:31 AM, said:

I understand that but we are speaking as if each sex were a whole in this text. General terms/ stereotypes/ averages/ apply here.

My earlier post seemed too defensive and too sensitive in retrospect. I might have read into things in your other post. :blush: I thought that you meant that men relied on their brawn while women relied on their brain, so I got a mental image of Lenny, the big, dumb guy from "Of Mice and Men". I probably misinterpreted your intentions.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#32    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 4,261 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:39 AM

I stand by my earlier statements,as i said any time someone brings this type of topic up the women come out in full force talking about the world would be so much better and more peacefull if they were the ones in charge.All i can say is yeah right   :lol:  We are all people,we all get angry,we all make stupid mistakes.Not really very much difference in how we act at all!

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#33    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,196 posts

• Hi! :-)

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:42 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 09 April 2013 - 03:37 AM, said:

My earlier post seemed too defensive and too sensitive in retrospect. I might have read into things in your other post. :blush: I thought that you meant that men relied on their brawn while women relied on their brain, so I got a mental image of Lenny, the big, dumb guy from "Of Mice and Men". I probably misinterpreted your intentions.

Lol we all know women are smarter. Just kidding XOXO

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#34    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 4,261 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:44 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 09 April 2013 - 04:42 AM, said:

Lol we all know women are smarter. Just kidding XOXO

:angry:  Dont start spirit  :P

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#35    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:54 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 08 April 2013 - 05:00 AM, said:

It's hard to say if things would be better if the roles were reversed. Both men and women share many of the same human failings and foibles. Look at some of the female villains in the historical record. It's clear that neither gender has a monopoly on morality. That said, I think that things might be a little better with more of a woman's touch. There aren't many historical models from which to draw to make a definitive statement. It could be that both matriarchies and patriarchies mostly depend on the places and times in which they exist. They depend on shared philosophies.

Yes, it is 'hard to say' as it was simply a ponderment:) Remember, none of us -actually- knows anything!

Kind Regards ;)

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#36    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 09 April 2013 - 04:39 AM, said:

I stand by my earlier statements,as i said any time someone brings this type of topic up the women come out in full force talking about the world would be so much better and more peacefull if they were the ones in charge.All i can say is yeah right   :lol:  We are all people,we all get angry,we all make stupid mistakes.Not really very much difference in how we act at all!

If women ruled the world we'd all be BAKING COOKIES AND RIDING UNICORNS okay so just get over it!

/sarcasm

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#37    Ealdwita

Ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 5,275 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:47 PM

I just can't rid myself of the vision of armoured divisions massing on some border or other, thousands of troops boarding trains bound for the Front, pilots sitting in fighter and bomber cockpits awaiting the order to scramble, while the Fleet assembled offshore, because Mrs President One told Mrs.President Two that her bum looked big in 'that ghastly dress'!

PS The one single thing I'd object to would be the compulsory quiche at every meal!

Edited by ealdwita, 09 April 2013 - 02:49 PM.

"Gæð a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnáwan þín gefá!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".
I can teach you with a quip, if I've a mind; I can trick you into learning with a laugh; Oh, winnow all my folly and you'll find, A grain or two of truth among the chaff!
(The Yeoman of the Guard ~ Gilbert and Sullivan)

#38    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 4,261 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:32 PM

View PostRockabyeBillie, on 09 April 2013 - 02:42 PM, said:

If women ruled the world we'd all be BAKING COOKIES AND RIDING UNICORNS okay so just get over it!

/sarcasm

Stop that sarcasm before i put my hands up in the air,you know to make myself appear much larger.Then start making scary sounds,you know got to be intimidating.

With us guys and our tiny little brains its amazing we have a society at all.Oh and i prefer sandwiches over cookies   :P

#39    RockabyeBillie

RockabyeBillie

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• And a million baneful words couldn't bring me to my knees.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:39 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 09 April 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

Stop that sarcasm before i put my hands up in the air,you know to make myself appear much larger.Then start making scary sounds,you know got to be intimidating.

With us guys and our tiny little brains its amazing we have a society at all.Oh and i prefer sandwiches over cookies   :P

Well now you're not getting either.

Posted Image

Whether you think you can or whether you think you cant, you're right! -Henry Ford

#40    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 4,261 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

View PostRockabyeBillie, on 09 April 2013 - 07:39 PM, said:

Well now you're not getting either.

:(  Was it the hands in the air?Did i go to far?  :lol:

#41    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 19,236 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:25 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 09 April 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

Oh, it's not your "brains" that's the problem. :whistle:

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#42    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 4,261 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:27 PM

View PostLilly, on 09 April 2013 - 08:25 PM, said:

Oh, it's not your "brains" that's the problem. :whistle:

:lol:

#43    Purplos

Purplos

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,584 posts

• Everything important is infinite.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:27 PM

I wonder if women ruled the world we'd be less populated, since they would have had to control birth more in order to stay in power.

It's hard to kick butt while 8 months pregnant or breastfeeding.

Embrace the impossible.

#44    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 4,261 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:05 PM

View PostPurplos, on 09 April 2013 - 09:27 PM, said:

I wonder if women ruled the world we'd be less populated, since they would have had to control birth more in order to stay in power.

It's hard to kick butt while 8 months pregnant or breastfeeding.

Awesome reply :tu:  I never thought of that one!

#45    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,980 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:34 AM

If women were bigger I don't think they would be getting attacked as much.

I think there would still be wars if women ruled the world.

Edited by Hilander, 10 April 2013 - 12:35 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users