Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dizziness around older objects

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#31    mnbutterfly

mnbutterfly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:22 PM

Important maybe, but I would rather call it interesting.

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
~ H.P. Lovecraft, Supernatural Horror in Literature

#32    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

View Postmnbutterfly, on 11 April 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

The three times I tried. No, no smell.. I don't need a mask because I am not smelling a thing. Trust me if I was smelling this book I would say so. Well you clearly don't have to trust me, but I do trust me so I guess that's enough for me. Lol.
Well, just try it... If you block all of your 5 human senses, what's remaining is the ultimate truth.

#33    mnbutterfly

mnbutterfly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

Ok sure, I will give it a go when my husband gets home.

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.

#34    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 12,282 posts

• - God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi -

"Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:44 PM

View Postmnbutterfly, on 11 April 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

Ok sure, I will give it a go when my husband gets home.

break it to him gently ... you might freak him out ... :lol:

He who postpones the hour of living rightly ... is like the rustic who waits for the river to run out ... before he crosses.
Horace - Roman lyric poet & satirist 65 BC - 8 BC
~

third_eye cavern ~ bring own beer

#35    mnbutterfly

mnbutterfly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:31 PM

I always freak him out. Lol. :lol:

#36    mystic_mind

mystic_mind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:40 AM

You may not be consciously smelling the old book on purpose but there may just be enuff subtle fumes from it for you to detect subconsciously. That's why you have to eliminate all possibilities...just in case type of thing.

#37    mnbutterfly

mnbutterfly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:39 AM

I understand fully.. I think we will try this weekend instead. Maybe if the weather isn't too bad we will make a trip to the museum too.

#38    mnbutterfly

mnbutterfly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:01 AM

Tonight we did something different. My husband took an old, old picture that we framed in a new picture frame. I did wear a mask as well (my sons). When picking which item I felt energy from I did hold my breath. My husband had his friend over tonight too. I did pick the older picture every time. My husband doesn't make it easy for me and he has tried to trick me so many times. The truth of the matter is you can trick a person when they feel real energy. Tonight, this was it for me, I trust myself and I know I can feel this energy. I don't care how crazy I may seem to non believers. I know the truth and to me that is all that matters.

#39    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 12,282 posts

• - God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi -

"Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:32 AM

View Postmnbutterfly, on 13 April 2013 - 05:01 AM, said:

Tonight we did something different. My husband took an old, old picture that we framed in a new picture frame. I did wear a mask as well (my sons). When picking which item I felt energy from I did hold my breath. My husband had his friend over tonight too. I did pick the older picture every time. My husband doesn't make it easy for me and he has tried to trick me so many times. The truth of the matter is you can trick a person when they feel real energy. Tonight, this was it for me, I trust myself and I know I can feel this energy. I don't care how crazy I may seem to non believers. I know the truth and to me that is all that matters.

Hey ... you know anything about the Mega PowerBall Jackpot ? :w00t:

He who postpones the hour of living rightly ... is like the rustic who waits for the river to run out ... before he crosses.
Horace - Roman lyric poet & satirist 65 BC - 8 BC
~

third_eye cavern ~ bring own beer

#40    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:51 AM

View Postmnbutterfly, on 13 April 2013 - 05:01 AM, said:

This time, I think you need a scientific experiment (call a scientist so he can test you and a journalist). It will help us to understand better about our ability and eventually will make you famous.

#41    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:52 AM

Or infamous?

#42    mystic_mind

mystic_mind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

Get in contact with the Amazing Randi. He's a famous american magician and psychic debunker who has a million dollar prize for anyone who can demonstrate their powers under controlled scientific conditions. He has debunked a lot of charlatans like the famous (or rather infamous) psychic uri geller. So if you can convince randi, then you're real...and a million dollars richer taboot.

Yessss do tell...do you have any numbers that you have been thinking about lately for me and third_eye??? :)

#43    mnbutterfly

mnbutterfly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:10 PM

I didn't come on here asking anyone what to do. I just wanted to identify with someone. I wanted to know if anyone had experienced anything similar. I guess I got my answer on here anyway. Hope you all are having a good weekend and thanks for the feedback.

#44    mystic_mind

mystic_mind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:44 PM

Come now. Don't you want to be famous? :)

#45    mnbutterfly

mnbutterfly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:17 PM

Because every psychic or person with an ability is famous right? Oh and most importantly they are famous because the whole world believes them just like the people on this feed believe me right? Thanks for the sarcasm and it was a bright start to my day.:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users