Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dizziness around older objects

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#61    chopmo

chopmo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:58 AM

instamatically**

It's no problems mnb,
It's a bit messy trying to describe something that shouldn't be technically thinking from what we say we know, but I have been brought up around this stuff and have ended up teaching myself everything else I could and learning everything my own body had to teach. At the end of the day it's not something I could open a class to, write a book about or anything like that but I believe in the old philosophers and their though process/es, something we abolished way many generations ago.

I would be more than happy to talk to you more about this and see if we can weed it out to a certain type of object, whether it be time, place, origin, use, personal, then give you my thoughts on what is happening.
A lot of this kind of thing is your subconcious regressing from a past life, but I can go into that come the time.

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#62    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,976 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:16 AM

View Postmnbutterfly, on 15 April 2013 - 05:49 PM, said:

I am not in the least bothered by the sarcasm I get when I am honest and post about my real experiences. I actually like most of the people here, but I don't think some want to "hear" the honest truth. I also don't expect anyone to believe me fully unless they have experienced something that they can't explain in anyway as well. I know why there are people out there that are afraid to talk about their unexplained experiences because they probably don't want to be made into some joke.
First, it's not sarcasm, its skepticism.  Sarcasm if it occurs is inappropriate, but we should always be skeptical of claims, just as you are skeptical of claims that some toothpaste is better than others.

Second, we all have unexplained experiences.  I mark them down as unexplained and leave it at that.  The world is full of events that are perfectly ordinary but take on an extraordinary appearance to us for one reason or another.  I think some people are entirely too eager to think they are special and have special things happen to them.  Maybe we all are special and maybe special things happen to all of us, but when they are unexplained, then they are unexplained and that's all that can be said.

Edited by Frank Merton, 16 April 2013 - 06:17 AM.

#63    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,240 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:29 AM

Adam Scott’s high school yearbook quote foreshadowed what happened on Sunday at the Masters

Almost everyone is a completely different person as an adult than they were in high school. We dream of being actors or politicians or, ahem, writers but most of the time our paths take us elsewhere.
That doesn't seem to be the case with Adam Scott. The 2013 Masters winner made two incredibly clutch putts on the 72nd hole and second playoff hole to win his first major championship and while that might have been surprising, it wasn't for Scott.
Claude Harmon III tweeted out the above picture showing Scott in his high school yearbook, and while the picture is awkward and funny, it's the quote that is really incredible.
"If all else fails, birdie the last."
Scott did just that on Sunday at the Masters, and made history while following words he spoke decades ago.
link here

Maybe we should ask Mr Scott for some pointers ...

http://l2.yimg.com/b...tfacebook23.png

Edited by third_eye, 16 April 2013 - 09:34 AM.

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#64    mystic_mind

mystic_mind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

Actually you don't have to knock on a prominent scientist's door proclaiming unusal powers if you don't think that you will be well received. Go slowly and build up a reputation. For example, go to a local university or college and ask if you can be tested by some students. I bet they would LOVE to have a science project like that! There's also a couple institutes for paranormal research (american institute for parapsychology, american society for psychical research) that would be eager to find something special in you and treat you with the utmost respect.

I don't mean to be pushy or anything...but if I found something unusual in me that I can ascertain with almost a 100% accuracy I wouldn't be nonchalant about it. It's kinda like finding a flying saucer in your backyard and just telling the neighbours about it lol.

#65    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,976 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

Well it might be like the Peanuts cartoon where after saying, "Rain, rain, go away.  Come again some other day" and having it abruptly stop raining, and then doing it again when it started raining again, and then a third time, he hides under the bed and asks, "They won't accuse me of witchcraft will they?"

#66    mnbutterfly

mnbutterfly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:39 PM

*sighs* No I know the difference between sarcasm and skepticism. Frank Merton, I was given both in this thread. I don't think I am "special" and I never posted that I have something that someone else does not possess. I respect your opinion too, but I have my opinion on that. When I experience something unexplained, I don't want to leave it at that. Maybe I won't find an "answer", but I do keep an open mind to what it could possibly be.I think when it comes to these things we have to not just use our heads, but our senses, feelings. I am a full believer in intuition. Do I think that there are people out there that have their mind play tricks on them? Yes, but I think some of us know the difference and have the common sense to know the difference. I think common sense is hard to come by in this world along with intuition.
Mystic mind, I really don't wish to be anyone's project at this time. I am a full-time mother and really have no time for that. Also, realistically is this where psychics or people who have some kind of ability run to? I have never heard of that I guess.

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
~ H.P. Lovecraft, Supernatural Horror in Literature

#67    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,240 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:41 PM

View Postmnbutterfly, on 16 April 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

*sighs* No I know the difference between sarcasm and skepticism. Frank Merton, I was given both in this thread. I don't think I am "special" and I never posted that I have something that someone else does not possess. I respect your opinion too, but I have my opinion on that. When I experience something unexplained, I don't want to leave it at that. Maybe I won't find an "answer", but I do keep an open mind to what it could possibly be.I think when it comes to these things we have to not just use our heads, but our senses, feelings. I am a full believer in intuition. Do I think that there are people out there that have their mind play tricks on them? Yes, but I think some of us know the difference and have the common sense to know the difference. I think common sense is hard to come by in this world along with intuition.
Mystic mind, I really don't wish to be anyone's project at this time. I am a full-time mother and really have no time for that. Also, realistically is this where psychics or people who have some kind of ability run to? I have never heard of that I guess.

we ol'hags worrisome much eh ? dearie ? :yes: :sk

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

#68    mnbutterfly

mnbutterfly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:28 PM

Ole' hags? Lol. Not yet at least.

The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
~ H.P. Lovecraft, Supernatural Horror in Literature

#69    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

So what will you do when you got "special power" ? Make everyone forget like an old book in a shelf? You need to spread your power and talent to the world!

#70    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,805 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:54 PM

View Postmnbutterfly, on 07 April 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

I am not saying this is a psychic ability or anything, but has anyone experienced anything like this before? This happens when I am around older objects. I know it sounds a little crazy. Lol. I also think I can feel another person's energy. I usually determine within a few minutes of meeting them what kind of person they are. Sometimes a person's energy can make me sick. I appreciate any responses and I love this page. It is so refreshing to know there are open minded people out there.

I can relate to what you experience, in a way. Ever since I was grade school age, I too have had a sensitivity in museums. As a child my school went to the local art museum and I always hated to go, I would feel so weird, like I was overwhelmed with emotions and would end up with a headache or feeling nauseous.

I still get strong feelings from art and artifacts.

It is not constant thing but intermittent. Modern art sometimes is the worst for me, as sometimes I sense a lot of anger, even if a painting is labeled “Happy Days”.  I’ve also felt a strong feeling, when an artifact was labeled as depicting a battle or war or struggle, that it was the exact opposite.

However, my experience differs from yours in that I’ve never felt anything from a book, or just any old object per say. I get mine from art which is supposed to evoke strong feelings and ancient artifacts which were the “way of expression” of the people. So I just feel I am overly sensitive to the artists’ intentions, is all. And accept I could be very wrong in my personal interpretation.

Art evokes all kinds of feelings and sensations, that is why we value it so much. So while I don’t find my experiences beyond the explainable, I can relate to what you are feeling, as my sensations can be very powerful.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 16 April 2013 - 08:55 PM.

#71    chopmo

chopmo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:58 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 16 April 2013 - 06:16 AM, said:

First, it's not sarcasm, its skepticism.  Sarcasm if it occurs is inappropriate, but we should always be skeptical of claims, just as you are skeptical of claims that some toothpaste is better than others.

Second, we all have unexplained experiences.  I mark them down as unexplained and leave it at that.  The world is full of events that are perfectly ordinary but take on an extraordinary appearance to us for one reason or another.  I think some people are entirely too eager to think they are special and have special things happen to them.  Maybe we all are special and maybe special things happen to all of us, but when they are unexplained, then they are unexplained and that's all that can be said.

Frank that's why I put it to something cherished by your soul in a past life not a superpower or something of the same genre but more so nestalga for the inner being. I know not all believe in the reoccuring circle of life, but for me I do and that's how I see it. I don't think any physical will lay nest to it's new home lol but it'll probally be something that weirdly comforts you when you have an unexplainable emotion.

I don't know but when I find myself with that weird energy/euphoria feeling it helps me realise the beauty still exists in the world covered in phecies.

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#72    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,240 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:24 AM

Posted Image

within and without

'

#73    mystic_mind

mystic_mind

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:44 AM

"Mystic mind, I really don't wish to be anyone's project at this time. I am a full-time mother and really have no time for that. Also, realistically is this where psychics or people who have some kind of ability run to? I have never heard of that I guess."

I understand. It's a personal choice. But I was just thinking about the amount of curiosity you have in wanting to know more about what you think you may have. I know I'd be curious as hell. As for those institiutes, they do a lot of testing on regular people with hopefully strict scientific controls. Psychokinesis (ability to move objects) is commonly tested in those places. But so far nothing unusual has emerged that has gathered world attention. It's like the seti institute (search for extraterrestial intelligence)....still searching.

Not sure how your everyday tv psychic like sylvia browne or john edwards would fare in these labs. But they're not really interested in proving anything to science...they're making too much money from people like you and me.

#74    The Exodia

The Exodia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

• Life goes on.

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:34 AM

View Postmnbutterfly, on 07 April 2013 - 05:57 PM, said:

I am not saying this is a psychic ability or anything, but has anyone experienced anything like this before? This happens when I am around older objects. I know it sounds a little crazy. Lol. I also think I can feel another person's energy. I usually determine within a few minutes of meeting them what kind of person they are. Sometimes a person's energy can make me sick. I appreciate any responses and I love this page. It is so refreshing to know there are open minded people out there.

get used to it. i know that it can made people sick.oh well that's normal when u just step into a new era. not all can feel that but some do. only that it made me weak more frequently than usual.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users