Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

ET Body - Long Arms

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#136    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,405 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:54 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 17 April 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

Oh just go away. The spin doctoring gets old.

You did not want to look up the case with a very similar figure? I thought you wanted to pursue such claims?

I will take your response to mean

Posted Image

Seeming as this seems to be the best you can do? Complaining about about pointing out the flaws in your rather wild claims?

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 17 April 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

Damage control fail. The photo in question is from the 1980s. Notice the long arms and in your face.

View Postseeder, on 17 April 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

claiming its a genuine photo of an alien isn't spin doctoring?  Believing in alien photos is so....70's

Well said Seeder.

Stu,

Posted Image

Edited by psyche101, 18 April 2013 - 01:00 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#137    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,405 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:32 AM

Hey Stu

Seen this one?

LINK

An alleged mystery primate.

OR this one?

Posted Image

LINK

An alleged Bigfoot.

Or do you remember this one?

Posted ImagePosted Image

LINK

An alleged Alien/Goblin?

Which is explained here?

Like this?

Posted Image
Posted Image

And with all this in mind, you feel experts who have thrown doubt upon your long armed alien are incorrect?

Edited by psyche101, 18 April 2013 - 01:33 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#138    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:44 AM

Skeptics with the audacity to ask real questions about the authenticity of extraordinary claims? THE NERVE! :whistle: :devil: :tu:

#139    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,405 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:16 AM

View PostEsoteric Toad, on 18 April 2013 - 01:44 AM, said:

Skeptics with the audacity to ask real questions about the authenticity of extraordinary claims? THE NERVE! :whistle: :devil: :tu:

:D

I know, I am a real barstard like that :innocent:

Edited by psyche101, 18 April 2013 - 03:16 AM.

#140    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,842 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:15 AM

Me Too psyche101  ! If its not able to be proven by peer review,and actual cooking in the Pot ,Its all a movie !

This is a Work in Progress!

#141    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:44 PM

EBE I & II

http://majesticdocum...om101_part1.pdf

#142    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:58 PM

Let me pick up where I left off....
  • October 2, 1989. Haimre, Estonia

Source: http://www.ufoinfo.c...anoid1989.shtml
Source: Erkki Kirde, Mihkel Kama, Estonian UFO Network

Two men, Tomas Vendel and chemist Laine Pilova. The figures were described a short humanoids, with long knee length arms. The faces were obscured. They wore shiny silvery outfits. The figures emitted some type of strange undescribed sound and were described as having very thick legs.
  • April 1990 (early). Lajas Airport Puerto Rico

Source: http://www.ufoinfo.c...anoid1990.shtml
Source: Jorge Martin, Enigma # 33

A police officer standing guard at the entrance to the local airport noticed some short figures that appeared to be running around on a platform that was going to be used to tie up the radar blimp. Upon investigating the site he was confronted by several short large headed humanoids that ran into different directions as he approached with his vehicle. The beings were thin, about 4-foot tall and with long thin arms. The beings ran into a nearby wooded area and disappeared. During the same time a large bright top-shaped object reportedly landed in the same location.
  • March 13, 1992. Jacanas, Puerto Rico

Source: http://www.ufoinfo.c...anoid1992.shtml
Source: Jorge Martin, Evidencia OVNI # 5

The being was a thin humanoid with a large head and large dark almond shaped eyes, his skin was gray color and appeared to have a slight glow to it. It had long thin arms, and stood motionless looking at the witness.
  • May 1992. South Dade County, Florida

Source: http://www.noufors.com/
Source: http://www.ufoinfo.c...anoid1992.shtml

Source: CNI News, quoting Linda Moulton Howe

Posted Image

Katherine Francovich was walking her two large "attack trained dogs" on leashes through a deserted grove of leafless lime trees, when she heard a very loud noise. Turning toward the noise she saw a small humanoid standing by a tree. The being had grayish/pink skin, non-porous and almost plastic like. It stood about 4-feet 9-inches tall. It wore a snug fitting metallic looking outfit that clearly showed the shape of its body. The upper part of the being's head was disproportionately wide; the eyes were huge, black, and almond shaped, with no whites or pupils visible. It had two tiny nostrils and its lips were very small and not well defined. Its ears seemed to be dropped down a little bit, very small and pressed flat against the head. The arms were very long, without muscle tone, very skinny, extending into very long six fingered hands. Its neck was thin looking, the shoulders not well defined. It had a very slender frame and what appeared to be a small potbelly. But incredibly its thighs were over-developed, with well-defined bulging muscles on its legs. Its feet however were small. On its feet it had what looked like a cloth boot, made out of the same metallic material it wore for its clothes. Francovich and the humanoid stared at each other for a while. Her two dogs, normally aggressive, just sat down quietly in the presence of the being. Suddenly the being began to run, at a stunning speed, leaping with very little effort. The witness and her dogs ran after it, running a distance of several city blocks. Finally they came to a kind of tunnel that was formed from densely growing vines on dead trees. The being then darted into it and disappeared. At that same moment a powerful sulfuric stench became apparent, causing the witness to stop in her tracks. The witness felt there were other beings hiding in the bushes and quickly left the area along with her dogs.
  • March 16, 1993. Tikaboo Valley, Arizona

Source: http://www.ufoinfo.c...anoid1993.shtml
Source: William F. Hamilton, Mufon UFO Journal # 304

Posted Image
  • March 7, 1996. Ferrerias, Spain (18)

Source: Scott Corrales

Jose Mannuel Castro. Small creatures "looking like monkeys" emerged from the object, and the vehicle left surface impressions and footprints similar to those found at Entrimo.
  • August 30th, 2009. Unicoi State Park, GA

Source: MUFON
Source: http://www.iwasabduc...uctionboard.htm

Keely. When one of them turned and looked at me, I realized they weren't human. For one thing, the arms were too long and the bodies were too thin. Their skin had a pale glossy look, and their heads were very large, but had lumps all over the top of the scalp. I stand 5'3" tall, and they looked about one or two inches shorter than me. It started to walk toward me, but I bolted back to my tent.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 07 May 2013 - 10:59 PM.

#143    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:46 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 07 May 2013 - 10:58 PM, said:

Let me pick up where I left off....

what's with the comics?

#144    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,842 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

Can we start a thread with all our own drawings ?  Please,Please ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#145    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,803 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:23 PM

Those lattest drawings seem to actually have normal to short length arms. It appears that it is the legs being short that makes them appear ape-like.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#146    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 08 May 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

Can we start a thread with all our own drawings ?  Please,Please ! :tu:

FYI. Based on actual cases. i.e. witness observation.

#147    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:33 PM

There was program from the late 1980s or early 1990s where people captured lights moving around in the sky in Seattle, Washington outside of their apratment building. When the camera moved passed their apartment window there was a silhouette of a long armed being running across the window. If anyone has any info please post. I can not find it on YouTube. The TV program I think was Sightings or Hard Copy. One of those programs on UHF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users