Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

House of Horrors Abortion Clinic


  • Please log in to reply
296 replies to this topic

#76    Kowalski

Kowalski

    The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • 4,102 posts
  • Joined:14 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:* Madgascar *

  • It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:42 PM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 09 April 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

Good point. The first time, and only that I know of, that I met someone who had an abortion was about a decade ago. Some chick I was hanging out and partying with. I had no views back then but I was a little off-put when she told me she had two abortions. Well whatever, wasnt my business but I gained a little more insight into her character. Well I partied with her parents too, a crazy bunch indeed, and her step-dad was biching about her and her irresponsibility and how she's been costing him a bunch of money lately. Then he came out and told me he had personally paid for FIVE abortions for her in the past! Holy crap I thought. What an irresponsible bich. She was only 22 at the time! She wasn't into learning lessons. I'm sure the reason he kept paying was because he knew he'd be the one raising the kid. Whatever though. I only knew them for about a year or so and I had a chance with her before I knew all that and I'll never regret passing that up. Wasn't worth it. My instincts were right.

:tu:  Women like that are brain dead morons....


#77    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts
  • Joined:18 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:DarkSide of TheMoon

  • "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:43 PM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 09 April 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

Good point. The first time, and only that I know of, that I met someone who had an abortion was about a decade ago. Some chick I was hanging out and partying with. I had no views back then but I was a little off-put when she told me she had two abortions. Well whatever, wasnt my business but I gained a little more insight into her character. Well I partied with her parents too, a crazy bunch indeed, and her step-dad was biching about her and her irresponsibility and how she's been costing him a bunch of money lately. Then he came out and told me he had personally paid for FIVE abortions for her in the past! Holy crap I thought. What an irresponsible bich. She was only 22 at the time! She wasn't into learning lessons. I'm sure the reason he kept paying was because he knew he'd be the one raising the kid. Whatever though. I only knew them for about a year or so and I had a chance with her before I knew all that and I'll never regret passing that up. Wasn't worth it. My instincts were right.

That is why i posted that little rant haha,i do not care to hear some BS about these poor little freedom deprived degenerates of this recent generation.Responsibility means nothing to them neither does human life!Yet it is usually these same types screaming out against guns,then turn around and praise "a womans right to choose" which is murdering a innocent no matter how hard they try to say its not!Im glad you dodged that one bro,you seemed to have used that little common sense thing  :tu:

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#78    Kowalski

Kowalski

    The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • 4,102 posts
  • Joined:14 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:* Madgascar *

  • It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:54 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 09 April 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

That is why i posted that little rant haha,i do not care to hear some BS about these poor little freedom deprived degenerates of this recent generation.Responsibility means nothing to them neither does human life!Yet it is usually these same types screaming out against guns,then turn around and praise "a womans right to choose" which is murdering a innocent no matter how hard they try to say its not!Im glad you dodged that one bro,you seemed to have used that little common sense thing  :tu:

You know, in certain instances, such as rape and incest or if it's a medical emergency, I can ALMOST understand a woman having an abortion. You know? But these idiots that get knocked up frequently, and then go an have an abortion? They belong in the center circle of HELL. :devil:


#79    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts
  • Joined:18 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:DarkSide of TheMoon

  • "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

View PostKowalski, on 09 April 2013 - 08:54 PM, said:

You know, in certain instances, such as rape and incest or if it's a medical emergency, I can ALMOST understand a woman having an abortion. You know? But these idiots that get knocked up frequently, and then go an have an abortion? They belong in the center circle of HELL. :devil:

100% agreed!

Guns dont kill people,abortions kill people!

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#80    Kowalski

Kowalski

    The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • 4,102 posts
  • Joined:14 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:* Madgascar *

  • It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 09 April 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

100% agreed!

Guns dont kill people,abortions kill people!

I like that! :tsu:


#81    Myles

Myles

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,944 posts
  • Joined:08 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:15 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 08 April 2013 - 11:11 PM, said:

I don't understand how you all can believe such hype.
Seven born alive babies? Who says? Who claims this? Who calls the clinic a "house of horrors". It would be just as  valid as me now calling it a Compassionate care clinic. Who says the excesses, if there reallly are any, are horrific? Most abortion Dr.s are very caring. In fact, nowdays they are risking their lives to give women a choice. There is NOTHING more caring than that.

I just don't understand why the religious rite hate, hate, hate women so very much. I just don't underatand it.

What a waste of time the abortion issue is!!!
Why do you keep using religion as a crutch in this.   I'm not religious and I think this guy should be jailed.  8.5 months is a fully formed baby.   Not much difference between 8.5 months inside and 9 months outside.  Early abortions are one thing.   But past 6 months is another.


#82    Myles

Myles

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,944 posts
  • Joined:08 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:21 PM

View Postwatoom, on 09 April 2013 - 02:59 AM, said:

and what about rape victims, accidents, people with diminished mental capacity that have no one else to look after the baby when it's born?
In my opinion, if they wait too long (maybe 6 months) then they need to give birth and give the baby up.    There is a waiting list.


#83    Myles

Myles

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,944 posts
  • Joined:08 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:23 PM

View PostOverSword, on 09 April 2013 - 02:26 PM, said:

Posted Image

This is a great thing to be smiling about isn't it?  She probably had a party right after to celebrate.

Die Gloria, die.
Too bad her mom didn't.



Did I go too far?


#84    Michelle

Michelle

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 14,432 posts
  • Joined:03 Jan 2004
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tennessee

  • Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:26 PM

View PostMyles, on 09 April 2013 - 10:15 PM, said:

Why do you keep using religion as a crutch in this.   I'm not religious and I think this guy should be jailed.  8.5 months is a fully formed baby.   Not much difference between 8.5 months inside and 9 months outside.  Early abortions are one thing.   But past 6 months is another.

I think any pregnancy should not be aborted after 23 weeks.  I'm all for women's rights, but how long should it take you to make up your mind? Any child over 23 weeks can live outside the womb.


#85    Myles

Myles

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,944 posts
  • Joined:08 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:30 PM

I have some chickens.   A couple times a year I incubate some eggs. Most hatch, some do not.   Sometimes one will get its beak through the shell and be chirping.  Sometimes their body may be positioned in such a way that they cannot use their legs well enough to put pressure on the shell.   If they don't crack through the shell, I help them out.   If I would take a hammer to it instead, I would consider that killing that chick.  I also could not bring myself to do it.   It's alive and formed.   It's just in the shell.

Edited by Myles, 09 April 2013 - 10:37 PM.


#86    OverSword

OverSword

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,814 posts
  • Joined:16 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle WA USA

  • When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:30 PM

View PostMyles, on 09 April 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

Too bad her mom didn't.



Did I go too far?
LOL!!

And just why, pray tell, do you think she's making the illuminist symbol of the pyramid?  Depopulation agenda?


#87    Kowalski

Kowalski

    The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • 4,102 posts
  • Joined:14 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:* Madgascar *

  • It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:34 PM

View PostMyles, on 09 April 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

Too bad her mom didn't.



Did I go too far?

I wish....


#88    Kowalski

Kowalski

    The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • 4,102 posts
  • Joined:14 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:* Madgascar *

  • It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:11 PM

View PostMichelle, on 09 April 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:

I think any pregnancy should not be aborted after 23 weeks.  I'm all for women's rights, but how long should it take you to make up your mind? Any child over 23 weeks can live outside the womb.

I know. This doctor killed babies that were fully developed. They were infants. He is a sick m********* along with the women who did this.

Honestly, we have SO many different forms of birth control, nowadays. There are even Morning After Pills. There are many different forms of birth control from pills you take once a day, to the IUDs (I have a Mirena IUD) which are good for FIVE years. You put it in once, and go in once a year for a check up to make sure everythings okay. Then there are the type the put under the skin, and then there are condoms you can get at any truck stop bathroom.


#89    F3SS

F3SS

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,070 posts
  • Joined:11 Jun 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pittsburgh, Pa

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:15 PM

View PostOverSword, on 09 April 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

LOL!!

And just why, pray tell, do you think she's making the illuminist symbol of the pyramid?  Depopulation agenda?
Ha! I thought it represented a vagina for maybe female empowerment. I never understood that phrase or term when it comes to abortion. Then again I guess it is empowering for some people to have control over the life of another. Ask any serial killer.

Posted Image

#90    flbrnt

flbrnt

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 109 posts
  • Joined:16 Feb 2013

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:32 PM

To me late term abortion is wrong and saying the morning after pill is abortion is stupid. There has to be a compromise. When life begins is not the issue. My finger is alive but I would cut it off to save me from infection. The question is when does it become a person. Why not make the standards the same for the beginning of life as at the end? When there is no brain activity there is no person?





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users