Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My Dream

cat dreams

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,068 posts

• Hi! :-)

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:29 PM

View Postdocyabut2, on 09 April 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:

Maybe not, but I going by Edgar Cayce `s dream book  of which I `ve learn how to figure out all my dreams.Dreams are feelings or suggestions projected into pictures.Sometimes really distorted.Cayce said when you dream of being inside a house or building that means self.
Cats means cattiness. He gave a exsample of a women that dreamed she was sweeping out cats with broom out of her house.He said that was the cleaning out of the cattinness in her life, of which we all feel about ourselves sometimes.Only you can figure out what your feelings were at the time of the dream, or what you were concern about that day to have that dream.

For me cats dont mean cattiness... I know this for myself.. but thank you. We all have our own symbols, though they may overlap sometimes, in this case the cat doesn't represent what that book says.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#17    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,068 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:23 AM

Well it turns out my dog got really sick, she potentially has something called Addison's Disease. She is very lethargic, she isnt eating and barely moving.. she is a Jack Russel and normally very hyper active. Literally she's been having to be held for comfort for the last two days. My daughter had recently, just like two days before I had this dream, changed one of her characters in her story to Addison. Same spelling as the disease. It was an unusual dream.. I think it may have a psychic connection to this...

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#18    jules99

jules99

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 11 April 2013 - 03:23 AM, said:

Well it turns out my dog got really sick, she potentially has something called Addison's Disease. She is very lethargic, she isnt eating and barely moving.. she is a Jack Russel and normally very hyper active. Literally she's been having to be held for comfort for the last two days. My daughter had recently, just like two days before I had this dream, changed one of her characters in her story to Addison. Same spelling as the disease. It was an unusual dream.. I think it may have a psychic connection to this...
Well Addisons disease is treatable, which is positive, apparently it will help if you keep her stress free; Wiki link;

http://en.wikipedia....ease_in_canines

But Im sure you will have been there or somewhere similar..All the best and I hope she recovers OK...Pets can be a worry.. :cat:

#19    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,068 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

View Postjules99, on 11 April 2013 - 09:52 AM, said:

Well Addisons disease is treatable, which is positive, apparently it will help if you keep her stress free; Wiki link;

http://en.wikipedia....ease_in_canines

But Im sure you will have been there or somewhere similar..All the best and I hope she recovers OK...Pets can be a worry.. :cat:

Yeah we get the results today. If so, she will be on medicine for the rest of her life. She is so weak now its scary...

#20    magnoliaReverie

magnoliaReverie

Poltergeist

• 2,900 posts

• "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -Henry David Thoreau

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:00 PM

Best wishes for your dog, SW.  :(

#21    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,068 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:40 PM

So yes, its confirmed, she has addisons disease but at least we know what it is and how to treat it. On our way to recovery!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users