Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

[Merged] Tiny 'Alien' Humanoid

alien science news

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#106    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:02 PM

It reminds me if that little alien that was controling that man that was actually a machine in men in black

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#107    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,302 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:03 PM

View PostHilander, on 11 April 2013 - 04:11 PM, said:

But with some things it is.
Science says size does matter...

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#108    sean6

sean6

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

its  human so says the dna, but how could it live to about six and eight years?

http://www.dailymail...ocumentary.html

i fould the movie, at almost the end hes says he wants to say more about what it is, but he dont want to open himself to  attack?

http://www.sockshare...FA275FD79E898F#

Edited by sean6, 24 April 2013 - 02:26 PM.

#109    lufia

lufia

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:50 PM

View Postsean6, on 24 April 2013 - 01:54 PM, said:

its  human so says the dna, but how could it live to about six and eight years?

http://www.dailymail...ocumentary.html

i fould the movie, at almost the end hes says he wants to say more about what it is, but he dont want to open himself to  attack?

http://www.sockshare...FA275FD79E898F#

His a highly reputable scientist. The word attack could mean many things such as being ridiculed, lost of reputation, losing face to his colleagues and other researchers etc. His not in the position to assume what it is because he would be open to those types of attacks.

Edited by lufia, 24 April 2013 - 03:51 PM.

#110    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 16,302 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:01 PM

How did it live to 6 years old? I guess that is something Science is going to try to figure out. It is... how science works. It finds a question and then seeks to answer the question through observation and evidence.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#111    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:43 AM

Interesting. I wonder if it could walk? Would be weird to see a tiny human walking around.

Or how bad would you feel if you stepped on it. :unsure2:

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#112    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,689 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:55 AM

My money is on JUST A FETUS.
It was found buried in a cloth near a church.
Why they think the bones are that of a 6-7 year old, i don't know, but it wouldn't be the first time scientists have dated something wrong.

I say it most likely is exactly what it looks like. The skeleton of a fetus with a deformed head. (I mean the head was squished, not that it grew deformed although, even that is possible.)

#113    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,693 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:19 AM

My money is on ,Its Va-Voom ! He was special from what time frame?
Its your late night trivia test ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#114    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,689 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:20 AM

View Postlufia, on 24 April 2013 - 03:50 PM, said:

His a highly reputable scientist. The word attack could mean many things such as being ridiculed, lost of reputation, losing face to his colleagues and other researchers etc. His not in the position to assume what it is because he would be open to those types of attacks.

I haven't watched it I just read the reviews. Now who are you referring to as a highly reputable scientist? Greer or someone else?

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#115    lufia

lufia

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:15 AM

View Postseeder, on 25 April 2013 - 05:20 AM, said:

I haven't watched it I just read the reviews. Now who are you referring to as a highly reputable scientist? Greer or someone else?

It was Dr Nolan when he said he wanted to say more or so but could be open to attacks. Not the other Dr Greer...if we could call him a scientist lol

Edited by lufia, 25 April 2013 - 09:17 AM.

#116    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:03 PM

Either it's really a "human" but came from another planet, or the military once again make conspiracy to blindfold people from the truth.

#117    NiteMarcher

NiteMarcher

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 293 posts

• Until We Meet Again--Peace, Health & Wealth to You

Posted 27 April 2013 - 10:38 AM

Dr. Steven Greer is not a scientist but a former "Emergency Room" doctor, who put his career on hold in order to help expose the truth surrounding UFOs, alien life forms and free energy. He, along with many others which include former high ranking military officials, scientists, physicists, numerous airline pilots, politicians, etc., have come together through the "Disclosure Project."
Considering he's a former medical doctor, I'm quite sure he can tell the difference between an animal and human cadaver.  Although this specimen is "tiny" in stature, who are we to say it is not alien in nature. We'll just have to wait and see for any further development in his findings.

Believe what you want and I'll believe whatever I want...it's an open field, and
everyone is given a chance at making a home run...

#118    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,689 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:21 PM

View PostNiteMarcher, on 27 April 2013 - 10:38 AM, said:

Dr. Steven Greer is not a scientist but a former "Emergency Room" doctor, who put his career on hold in order to help expose the truth surrounding UFOs, alien life forms and free energy. He, along with many others which include former high ranking military officials, scientists, physicists, numerous airline pilots, politicians, etc., have come together through the "Disclosure Project."
Considering he's a former medical doctor, I'm quite sure he can tell the difference between an animal and human cadaver.  Although this specimen is "tiny" in stature, who are we to say it is not alien in nature. We'll just have to wait and see for any further development in his findings.

I think you missed the memo, the testing has been done already, and its not an ET. And Mr Greer is a total idiot

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#119    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,693 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:59 PM

One has to think that seeders last statement is Big-Bang On !

This is a Work in Progress!

#120    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,959 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 27 April 2013 - 04:38 PM

View Postseeder, on 27 April 2013 - 12:21 PM, said:

I think you missed the memo, the testing has been done already, and its not an ET. And Mr Greer is a total idiot

I think that is rather insulting, I am sure there are a lot of idiots that would take offence to that....:P

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

Also tagged with alien, science, news

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users