Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

[Merged] Tiny 'Alien' Humanoid

alien science news

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#136    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostFlyingAngel, on 28 April 2013 - 12:02 PM, said:

Because it's hard to believe and it's not like we see "tiny" humans everyday. It's the first !

Tiny Humanoid (Chile) - 2002  http://rense.com/general31/tinyt.htm
Tiny Humanoid (Russia) - 2009  http://naturalplane....-in-russia.html
Tiny Humanoid - 2011  http://www.podermagi...ml#.UYAu1yT4IWs

Maybe not the first

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#137    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:01 AM

View PostFlyingAngel, on 28 April 2013 - 12:02 PM, said:

Because it's hard to believe and it's not like we see "tiny" humans everyday. It's the first !

It's not like we see aliens everyday either, or ever.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#138    Alisdair.MacDonald

Alisdair.MacDonald

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:47 PM

Apparently they've tested the remains and have come to the conclusion that its "Human" with 91% Human DNA.

Yes, that is right. It has less Human DNA than a Chimpanzee. It live for 6-8 years...at around 7 inches tall.

The research raises more questions than answers in my opinion.

http://www.examiner....human-after-all

#139    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• 2,208 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:07 PM

View PostMider, on 01 May 2013 - 01:47 PM, said:

Yes, that is right. It has less Human DNA than a Chimpanzee.
Ummmm you may have misread, the article states: 'It is human, closer to human than chimpanzees.'.

Edit: Eg. Human > Humanoid > Chimpanzee.

Edited by Timonthy, 01 May 2013 - 02:08 PM.

Posted Image

#140    Alisdair.MacDonald

Alisdair.MacDonald

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:21 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 01 May 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

Ummmm you may have misread, the article states: 'It is human, closer to human than chimpanzees.'.

Edit: Eg. Human > Humanoid > Chimpanzee.

Ummm..no i have not. A chimpanzee has 97% human DNA, this thing has 91% Human DNA.

Math. Its awesome stuff.

#141    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,685 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:48 PM

View PostAlisdair.MacDonald, on 01 May 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

Ummm..no i have not. A chimpanzee has 97% human DNA, this thing has 91% Human DNA.

Math. Its awesome stuff.

The presence of ~9% “unmatched” DNA should not be interpreted to represent anything unusual about the specimen itself. Reasons for the lack of match can include artifacts generated during library preparation, low quality reads from the instrument, or insufficient data to allow computational alignment against the human reference standard.

http://siriusdisclos...GPN-Summary.pdf

#142    Alisdair.MacDonald

Alisdair.MacDonald

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 01 May 2013 - 03:48 PM, said:

The presence of ~9% “unmatched” DNA should not be interpreted to represent anything unusual about the specimen itself. Reasons for the lack of match can include artifacts generated during library preparation, low quality reads from the instrument, or insufficient data to allow computational alignment against the human reference standard.

http://siriusdisclos...GPN-Summary.pdf

Fair enough, but vague generalizations can go both ways. Instead, those with agendas want to use that vagueness to either prove or disprove what they already believe to be true.

#143    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

• With a Force that can't be compared, to any firepower, for it's mind power shared

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:29 AM

Ok so i have been hearing about an alien body found in a south american desert so i figured i would look into it and i have found it to be actually credible unlike the other "autopsy" or alien sighting video's out there.

so basically they got scientist and other kinds of professionals working on this thing to figure out if it is actually human which is Very unlikely and from what i understand it is NOT human and there is no DNA on this earth the same as this specimen

It looks like a fascinating species.

#144    CRYSiiSx2

CRYSiiSx2

Paranormal Investigator

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:38 AM

Can you cite the source which declares this not human?  I honestly think it was a miscarriage of some sort, although I know absolutely nothing about what stages and what goes on in a woman when pregnant.

Posted Image
NRA - PROTECT THE 2ND AMENDMENT
my twitter @sktm06

#145    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:47 AM

If I'm not mistaken, there's already a thread on this.

http://www.unexplain...6

#146    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

• With a Force that can't be compared, to any firepower, for it's mind power shared

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:49 AM

View PostCRYSiiSx2, on 09 May 2013 - 03:38 AM, said:

Can you cite the source which declares this not human?  I honestly think it was a miscarriage of some sort, although I know absolutely nothing about what stages and what goes on in a woman when pregnant.

Umm i don't know if you watched the video but they got a geneticist to get DNA from it and the result showed it is not human and that there is no species on earth with that DNA.

They also and i'm qouting here "got the worlds formost authority on skeletal abnormality's ect" and they stated that this being is unlike any knows skeletal structure found in humans.

Just watch the video man.

#147    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:53 AM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 09 May 2013 - 03:47 AM, said:

If I'm not mistaken, there's already a thread on this.

http://www.unexplain...6

oh yea well i typed in 6 inch alien body found and no results showed up so i figured i'd make a thread on this but from skimming through the comments on that thread none of them took it very seriously that's for sure.

#148    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:57 AM

View PostCT1993, on 09 May 2013 - 03:53 AM, said:

oh yea well i typed in 6 inch alien body found and no results showed up so i figured i'd make a thread on this but from skimming through the comments on that thread none of them took it very seriously that's for sure.

I don't think you'll find too many people who'll take anything seriously that has the name Greer attached to it.

#149    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:07 AM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 09 May 2013 - 03:57 AM, said:

I don't think you'll find too many people who'll take anything seriously that has the name Greer attached to it.

Well that's a weird thing to say seeing as how he got the disclosure project up which is more then ANYONE is doing in the field of aliens and UFO's.

it's not like he's making stuff up like most people out there claiming to be whistle blowers.

Greer has a passion with this type of thing so he put it to himself to gather up Credible people and get them to swear to oath what they seen was real.

I mean like what have you done to get this world moving forward

#150    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:16 AM

View PostCT1993, on 09 May 2013 - 03:49 AM, said:

...they got a geneticist to get DNA from it and the result showed it is not human and that there is no species on earth with that DNA.

They ... "got the worlds formost authority on skeletal abnormality's ect" and they stated that this being is unlike any knows skeletal structure found in humans.

Just watch the video man.

Telling us such things still doesn't provide us the source. We would need the names of the geneticist and the person claimed to the "foremost authority on skeletal abnormality's" - or at least the name of the institutions at which the studies were conducted - in order to really have the sources identified here.

I'm not saying the tests weren't done, but unless names are given we really don't know who did what here.

Also tagged with alien, science, news

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users