Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mirror

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    ABZU

ABZU

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

• "We are, are we?"

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:39 AM

My first mind imprinting experience that I just dont understand happened about 9 years ago. i was lying in bed, suddenly i felt an extreme heaviness. I was frightened and almost felt like a child...not opening my eyes. I had to open my eyes though, i couldnt make any other movement so the least I could do was to open my eyes. There was something on top of me. At first sight I saw a head...the head was without any type of facial form. Then the face area became metallic. As I looked further, I then seemed to see my reflection in the face, yet it was menacing in nature. I remember thinking, i have to will this off of me, and as I did so the weight lifted and i could see the figure rise up, I looked towards the wall in my room, where I then saw what looked like some sort of dimensional hole opening up, and into the hole the figure went. I was obviously disturbed. I went from a normal apple pie type of day to this strange frightening night that was as real as the laundry I did just before lying in my bed.

#2    coolguy

coolguy

Poltergeist

• 2,139 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:35 AM

Very creepy. I hope you are ok now

#3    designer

designer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 240 posts

• I believe.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:12 PM

so the mirror was it's face?

Carol in NC

Posted Image
EMMA
Give a shelter dog a chance. They'll give you their heart.

#4    Paradoxum

Paradoxum

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 111 posts

• "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:23 PM

Sounds like sleep paralysis? There is a thread on this with people's experiences here - http://www.unexplain...howtopic=173195

Certainly doesn't sound very pleasant!

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." - A. Einstein

#5    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:56 PM

View PostABZU, on 09 April 2013 - 03:39 AM, said:

My first mind imprinting experience that I just dont understand happened about 9 years ago. i was lying in bed, suddenly i felt an extreme heaviness. I was frightened and almost felt like a child...not opening my eyes. I had to open my eyes though, i couldnt make any other movement so the least I could do was to open my eyes. There was something on top of me. At first sight I saw a head...the head was without any type of facial form. Then the face area became metallic. As I looked further, I then seemed to see my reflection in the face, yet it was menacing in nature. I remember thinking, i have to will this off of me, and as I did so the weight lifted and i could see the figure rise up, I looked towards the wall in my room, where I then saw what looked like some sort of dimensional hole opening up, and into the hole the figure went. I was obviously disturbed. I went from a normal apple pie type of day to this strange frightening night that was as real as the laundry I did just before lying in my bed.
= all symptoms of a sleep paralysis.
Except the last part seems like a story: being from another dimension. Looks like you hurt someone, his spirit is trying to punish you.

#6    notforgotten

notforgotten

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

• One day I saw my doppelganger and someone in heaven revealed to me that I had been cloned by aliens.

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:43 AM

Cool story...I never heard of a spirit with a metallic looking face before.

#7    JasonPollock

JasonPollock

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:38 AM

Interesting story! I'd definitely agree with the sleep paralysis theory, the figure on another hand is unanswered...

#8    SeanJPD

SeanJPD

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

• Probably just the wind.

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:52 PM

That is a very interesting story and probably part of a sleep paralysis problem. Was it just a head? Would you mind terribly if I made a short story about this monster similar to the one you created if I give you credit for the inspiration?

-Sean

#9    SeanJPD

SeanJPD

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

• Probably just the wind.

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

View PostABZU, on 09 April 2013 - 03:39 AM, said:

Hello?

-Sean

#10    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:09 AM

Someone please tell me why this isnt sleep paralysis and a bad dream??

Edited by DBunker, 27 May 2013 - 01:10 AM.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#11    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:10 AM

I have to agree with the sleep paralysis consensus.  Pretty classic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users