Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mirror

ABZU

My first mind imprinting experience that I just dont understand happened about 9 years ago. i was lying in bed, suddenly i felt an extreme heaviness. I was frightened and almost felt like a child...not opening my eyes. I had to open my eyes though, i couldnt make any other movement so the least I could do was to open my eyes. There was something on top of me. At first sight I saw a head...the head was without any type of facial form. Then the face area became metallic. As I looked further, I then seemed to see my reflection in the face, yet it was menacing in nature. I remember thinking, i have to will this off of me, and as I did so the weight lifted and i could see the figure rise up, I looked towards the wall in my room, where I then saw what looked like some sort of dimensional hole opening up, and into the hole the figure went. I was obviously disturbed. I went from a normal apple pie type of day to this strange frightening night that was as real as the laundry I did just before lying in my bed.

• Like 1

My first mind imprinting experience that I just dont understand happened about 9 years ago. i was lying in bed, suddenly i felt an extreme heaviness. I was frightened and almost felt like a child...not opening my eyes. I had to open my eyes though, i couldnt make any other movement so the least I could do was to open my eyes. There was something on top of me. At first sight I saw a head...the head was without any type of facial form. Then the face area became metallic. As I looked further, I then seemed to see my reflection in the face, yet it was menacing in nature. I remember thinking, i have to will this off of me, and as I did so the weight lifted and i could see the figure rise up, I looked towards the wall in my room, where I then saw what looked like some sort of dimensional hole opening up, and into the hole the figure went. I was obviously disturbed. I went from a normal apple pie type of day to this strange frightening night that was as real as the laundry I did just before lying in my bed.

= all symptoms of a sleep paralysis.

Except the last part seems like a story: being from another dimension. Looks like you hurt someone, his spirit is trying to punish you.

Cool story...I never heard of a spirit with a metallic looking face before.

• 1 month later...

Interesting story! I'd definitely agree with the sleep paralysis theory, the figure on another hand is unanswered...

That is a very interesting story and probably part of a sleep paralysis problem. Was it just a head? Would you mind terribly if I made a short story about this monster similar to the one you created if I give you credit for the inspiration?

Hello?

Someone please tell me why this isnt sleep paralysis and a bad dream??

Edited by DBunker

I have to agree with the sleep paralysis consensus. Pretty classic.