Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

What is the worst thing you can do to a man?

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

View Postmanbearpigg, on 09 April 2013 - 11:09 PM, said:

however i was looking for more scientific answers, some "dels" (unit) of pain if you will.
being burned alive, crucifixion upside down, OLDBOY (korean movie),

there are so much more creative answers that add together both physical and mental aspects of pain in a cocktail of abuse.

please people, show me what you got in that head of yours.

These were NOT created in my head. Tragically for society, they are in the heads of others!

*warning* sick stuff, but nothing that isn't already public knowledge
-I think the Black Dahlia's death is one of the worst, torturous ones I've ever heard about.
-Knowing the details of a child's death at the sadistic hands of a psychopathic pedophile. (Dylan Groene at the hands of Joseph Duncan as his sister watched!)
-Home invasions where the object is to torture a family both mentally and physically .
-I saw a castle on a ghost show one time. Supposedly, the accused stood before the ruler and if found guilty they just threw you live down into a deep pit on top of all the others thrown in the pit. The fall probably would not have killed you. Total darkness, injured, yet fully alive, piled on top of other human beings.
-Another is the Nazi concentration camp experiment of binding up a nursing mother's breasts to see how long it would take for her baby to starve to death.

We live in such a world where people offer daily  "creative answers that add together both physical and mental aspects of pain in a cocktail of abuse" as you speak of manbearpigg
And they often get to repeat it! Thanks to our justice system :angry: :angry: :angry:
How people even think up this stuff is???

Edited by QuiteContrary, 14 April 2013 - 05:25 PM.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#62    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,280 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

I think for both, if they are parents anyone doing hurt to their child/ren.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#63    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:42 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 11 April 2013 - 05:22 AM, said:

Yes another Bruce Lee quote,sorry one of my favorite philosophers  :tu:

"Our sense of power is more vivid when we break a man's spirit than when we win his heart,for we can win a man's heart one day and lose it the next.But when we break a proud spirit,we achieve something that is final and absolute" Bruce Lee

Just from a fighters perspective i have seen the second part in action,it is amazing when your in the middle rounds of a close fight,only one can leave with a win.All the training,all the focus,everything you revolved your whole world around for 3 months and everything hangs in the balance....Then your opponent gives you their best shots...nothing!Starts trying to distract you and get you off your game plan,you make them pay for it....It is an amazing moment in a weird sort of way,but you can look into someones eyes and tell,you have broken them.You have taken away 3 months of their life and then you finish it!

No disrespect to the others on here who have listed losing loved ones my condolences,we have all been in that place before.

Just figured i would give a different example,i have had a few losses myself,and i am a very competitive person.A loss can either ruin you or make you come back twice as hard,after eating away at you for months till your next fight.
Not always... Always be wary of the scared oponant. Sometimes they shut down other times their anxiety gives them a boost of focus and power that is difficult to control. Id rather face a confident experienced fighter than a new fighter scared out of his wits. They are wild cards. A frightened person is capable of doing jus about anything.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#64    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 4,270 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:23 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 16 April 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

Not always... Always be wary of the scared oponant. Sometimes they shut down other times their anxiety gives them a boost of focus and power that is difficult to control. Id rather face a confident experienced fighter than a new fighter scared out of his wits. They are wild cards. A frightened person is capable of doing jus about anything.

Once again read what i said lol,didnt say anything about a scared or new fighter.Any fighter can be broken no matter how experienced,Ali vs Foreman for example foreman hit him with everything he had till pure exhaustion then was finished himself.Tyson vs douglas...Buster took everything tyson had and didnt let tyson get into his head,that alone broke tyson....Foreman even stated after his fight against ali he was broken thats why he came back in his 40's he felt like he had something to prove,i think even the blind could see what breaking tysons unconquerable aura did to him....It ruined him,he has also stated it himself.Some fighters once beaten at their own game are never the same,see what im saying?

I do agree with your statement a scared fighter is a dangerous fighter,though that had nothing to do with my original post  :P

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users