Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sirius

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:34 PM

An upcoming documentary promises to show an alleged, tiny "alien" being that was found a few years ago in Chile's Atacama Desert. And when we say tiny, we're talking six inches from head to ET toe.

Don't be fooled by the apparent size of the creature in the picture above, as the following image shows its true 6-inch stature.

Read More:

http://www.huffingto...ref=mostpopular

Posted Image

#2    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

Double post.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#3    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:41 PM

View PostMentalcase, on 09 April 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

Double post.

Someone beat me to it!

Posted Image

#4    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

tripple post.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#5    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:15 PM

View PostHazzard, on 09 April 2013 - 04:08 PM, said:

tripple post.

You can't be Sirius?

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#6    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,239 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:20 PM

I prefer XM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#7    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:23 PM

View PostMentalcase, on 09 April 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

You can't be Sirius?

Im not,... but he is.

Posted Image

Edited by Hazzard, 09 April 2013 - 04:24 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#8    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

• "Nothing Stays The Same" -Thomas Blueprint

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:51 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 April 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

An upcoming documentary promises to show an alleged, tiny "alien" being that was found a few years ago in Chile's Atacama Desert. And when we say tiny, we're talking six inches from head to ET toe.
Don't be fooled by the apparent size of the creature in the picture above, as the following image shows its true 6-inch stature.
Read More:

http://www.huffingto...ref=mostpopular

even if this is real

i would think it didnt come from space

but something from this planet
maybe from the past

"Ignorance has no place in a debate" -Dr. Thomas Blueprint

#9    hacktorp

hacktorp

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:54 PM

View PostMentalcase, on 09 April 2013 - 04:15 PM, said:

You can't be Sirius?

He meant "tipple post"

*hic*

#10    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,986 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:00 PM

linky

http://www.unexplain...opic=245996&hl=

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#11    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,484 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:05 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 09 April 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

even if this is real

i would think it didnt come from space

but something from this planet

maybe from the past

Maybe from the future?

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#12    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,187 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:00 AM

How's that wee thing going to stack them big rocks?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#13    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:10 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 10 April 2013 - 01:00 AM, said:

How's that wee thing going to stack them big rocks?

Very carefully? :P

Edited by Slave2Fate, 10 April 2013 - 01:10 AM.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#14    lufia

lufia

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:38 AM

This documentary isn't free guys just so you know. You have to PAY to watch it. It wasn't enough for the people to donate and fund almost 400thousand dollars towards the making of the documentary. Now they want more money to milk for their new energy research lab :passifier:  I'm not saying the alien is fake, i believe it to be likely real as they would shoot themselves in the leg and discredit the whistle blowers if they don't provide the promised credible testings in the documentary (dna, x-ray scans etc).

They want to spread the word and increase support but they are charging people to watch it. Obviously only those that believe in it already may pay to watch but for the majority of the world and skeptics alike, I doubt they would even pay for something they believe to be garbage anyways unless its for the entertainment attraction.

Edited by lufia, 10 April 2013 - 07:46 AM.

#15    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:50 AM

View Postlufia, on 10 April 2013 - 07:38 AM, said:

This documentary isn't free guys just so you know. You have to PAY to watch it. It wasn't enough for the people to donate and fund almost 400thousand dollars towards the making of the documentary. Now they want more money to milk for their new energy research lab :passifier:  I'm not saying the alien is fake, i believe it to be likely real as they would shoot themselves in the leg and discredit the whistle blowers if they don't provide the promised credible testings in the documentary (dna, x-ray scans etc).

They want to spread the word and increase support but they are charging people to watch it. Obviously only those that believe in it already may pay to watch but for the majority of the world and skeptics alike, I doubt they would even pay for something they believe to be garbage anyways unless its for the entertainment attraction.

It's Greer, so I'm not surprised, he wants to make a quick buck on everything. I'm surprised he still is even believed at all, since this is not the first time he pulls a fast one.....

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users