Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sirius

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#16    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,602 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:11 AM

i think it is best to go an see the real thing up-close... :passifier:

as you may notice, it is not tough to predict where and when these etz will pop up because they're ermmm omnipresent....

http://etcontactnow.com/2013-schedule/

:whistle:

#17    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,602 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:21 AM

View Postlufia, on 10 April 2013 - 07:38 AM, said:

Now they want more money to milk for their new energy research lab :passifier:

Posted Image

#18    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,602 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:23 AM

View Postzoser, on 09 April 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

Don't be fooled by the apparent size of the creature in the picture

Posted Image

btw, zoser, have you donated anything? just askin

#19    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:05 AM

This documentary isn't free guys just so you know. You have to PAY to watch it. It wasn't enough for the people to donate and fund almost 400thousand dollars towards the making of the documentary. Now they want more money to milk for their new energy research lab :passifier:  I'm not saying the alien is fake, i believe it to be likely real as they would shoot themselves in the leg and discredit the whistle blowers if they don't provide the promised credible testings in the documentary (dna, x-ray scans etc).

They want to spread the word and increase support but they are charging people to watch it. Obviously only those that believe in it already may pay to watch but for the majority of the world and skeptics alike, I doubt they would even pay for something they believe to be garbage anyways unless its for the entertainment attraction.

You would think those that donated might be a bit peeved off over this. I suppose Greer can do no wrong where the faithful are concerned.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#20    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:23 PM

This documentary isn't free guys just so you know. You have to PAY to watch it. It wasn't enough for the people to donate and fund almost 400thousand dollars towards the making of the documentary. Now they want more money to milk for their new energy research lab :passifier:  I'm not saying the alien is fake, i believe it to be likely real as they would shoot themselves in the leg and discredit the whistle blowers if they don't provide the promised credible testings in the documentary (dna, x-ray scans etc).

They want to spread the word and increase support but they are charging people to watch it. Obviously only those that believe in it already may pay to watch but for the majority of the world and skeptics alike, I doubt they would even pay for something they believe to be garbage anyways unless its for the entertainment attraction.

Like the old saying goes - Making money off the gullible has never been a problem.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#21    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:47 AM

Nothing is really free. There are cost associated with everything and someone had to pay for it. Hopefully it'll be on one of those streaming service provider.

The humanoid is kind of tiny. Could this be a "baby"? Kind of like a tiny baby dinosaur growing up to be giant.

#22    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:41 AM

View PostHazzard, on 10 April 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:

Like the old saying goes - Making money off the gullible has never been a problem.

:D

Hubbard has been quoted as telling a science fiction convention in 1948: "Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion."

LINK

Edited by psyche101, 16 April 2013 - 05:41 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#23    Painnsufferin

Painnsufferin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:52 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 16 April 2013 - 05:41 AM, said:

:D

Hubbard has been quoted as telling a science fiction convention in 1948: "Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion."

LINK

Done and DONE!

#24    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,174 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:31 PM

Reminder time, this movie is released today, so maybe in a day or 2 it will be on the web someplace. Finally we can all know about the tiny alien and its DNA results

Im not expecting to be stunned into shocked silence that it IS an ET either... but would like to be proved wrong!!

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#25    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:30 PM

View Postseeder, on 22 April 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

Reminder time, this movie is released today, so maybe in a day or 2 it will be on the web someplace. Finally we can all know about the tiny alien and its DNA results

Im not expecting to be stunned into shocked silence that it IS an ET either... but would like to be proved wrong!!

Im expecting one of those "any time now" deals where the usual suspects will drag it out for as long as possible, milking it for every single penny.

In the end it will shrivel up and die,... only to be resurrected later as the real deal where a cover-up was put in place by the evil government to hide the truth from the public .

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#26    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,787 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:38 PM

Well this is the end my friend,"The Door`s" :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#27    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,602 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:56 PM

View Postseeder, on 22 April 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

Finally we can all know about the tiny alien and its DNA results

i thought that some top people were still working on it... :td: how do they manage the script for such a movie... shout alien before the results are in?

#28    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,174 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:31 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 22 April 2013 - 02:56 PM, said:

i thought that some top people were still working on it... :td: how do they manage the script for such a movie... shout alien before the results are in?

haha yeh, its the same kind of marketing strategy zoser often fell for...."someone on some vid says its aliens so it must be so coz its all over youtube, and they are experts"

I reckon without the alien dolly....yet another long winded talk vid from Greer just wouldnt fill any seats. remember, the film is about a ton of stuff to do with disclsoure and various oither CT's,  its not just a film about his dolly/mummy, but thats the headline grabber and I bet they save it to the very last so no-one walks out like they may do if the showed it first.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#29    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,608 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:07 PM

Bring it on... :D

The Disclosure Project back in 2001 was a game changer...we'll see if this one is as well....

The tiny what-ever-it-is....is a bit of a head-twister. Don't know what's going on there... :o

A couple of the comments on the video below made me smile...

I can't wait to have interplanetary communication and travel with these amazing beings! :D They're our family! Freakin' awesome! I'd be good friends with those little guys. maybe they'll like ganja, who knows!? XD

The size of a lifeforms doesn't determine its intelligence. In fact birds are rated as one of the most intelligent species on the planet. They can solve some problems faster them we can. Nothing is absolute when it comes to intelligence.

:)

Posted Image

#30    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,097 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:07 PM

View Postbee, on 22 April 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

[...]
The Disclosure Project back in 2001 was a game changer...[...]
Au contraire, it was a big joke...
Can you bring, for example, printouts Mr. Callahan was waving in front of the audience (you know... JAL 1628 event), huh?

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users