Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Syrian Rebels Swear Fealty to AlQeada

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#31    meryt-tetisheri

meryt-tetisheri

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:33 AM

View PostExpandMyMind, on 12 April 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

Sorry, Meryt. I had to delete that part of the post anyway, as it had an insult, but I'd always thought you were a dude for some reason. No offence! :D

ouch! :D

#32    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,656 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:43 AM

View PostExpandMyMind, on 10 April 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

Was about to post this. Was your comment about not seeing this coming sarcastic? I've been posting about this both with Syria and Libya. We're supporting the same ilk that we're fighting.
I hate to sound conspiratorial, but there is quite a lot of evidence that Al_Quida never ceased been a branch of the CIA - so pledging elegance to Al_Quida seems entirely logical to me.

Br Cornelius

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#33    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:48 AM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 13 April 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

I hate to sound conspiratorial, but there is quite a lot of evidence that Al_Quida never ceased been a branch of the CIA - so pledging elegance to Al_Quida seems entirely logical to me.

Br Cornelius

It is both possible and logical for your thoughts to be true (though, as I'm sure you'll agree, this doesn't necessarily make them so). Though I highly doubt anyone has told the extremists involved!

#34    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,656 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:51 AM

View PostExpandMyMind, on 13 April 2013 - 09:48 AM, said:

It is both possible and logical for your thoughts to be true (though, as I'm sure you'll agree, this doesn't necessarily make them so). Though I highly doubt anyone has told the extremists involved!
I doubt any of the footsoldiers get told anything other than fiery tales about a perfect Muslim state. Don't make what I said untrue though.
The CIA has always operated by supporting and organizing domestic "revolutionaries", its considerably cheaper and allows them to disown their actions. Only when this fails is the army sent in. The CIA is the most malign and destabilizing influence in the world over the last half century and is directly responsible for more deaths than any of the more conventional wars.

In my opinion both Libya and Syria are highly suspect "revolutions" created in the moment of opportunity which opened up after Egypt had its genuine revolution.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius, 13 April 2013 - 09:59 AM.

Robert Anton Wilson

#35    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,926 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:00 AM

We should stop meddling in the internal affairs of others we cannot understand well enough.   Throwing money at counterproductive policies such as these is a waste of resources!

Assad has been calling the rebels 'terrorists' non-stop ever since this began.   If they're Al Qaeda why aren't we helping Assad out?   We're bombing for Al Qaeda in Libya and now we're arming them in Syria.

Maybe our foreign policy isn't so dumb after all.  Syria appears to be the flypaper for the flies and the US doesn't even have to fight the terrorists ourselves.  

It appears we have handed the "War on Terror" off to Assad and have elected him to fight it for us.

Question for all:  I suppose it's not alright when he bombs Al Qaeda, right?

"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#36    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,656 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:03 AM

Regime change through agent provocators. Thats all you need to know to understand whats happening in the middle east at the moment.

If I was Iran I would arm myself to the back teeth with Nukes as its the only proven way to stop the USA's paid lackies from coming knocking on your door and causing a revolution. Did you ever wonder why America has not invaded North Korea, its because they are not defenceless like most countries.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius, 13 April 2013 - 10:12 AM.

Robert Anton Wilson

#37    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,642 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:13 AM

Wasn`t Ayman al-Zawahri  a member of the Muslin Brotherhood group that was banned from Egypt and he was jailed, but now that group is in power in Egypt.  Isn `nt Zawahri group al quada fighting to place the muslin brother hood in power in Syria also?  and in everywhere else of the world.  

http://en.wikipedia....man_al-Zawahiri

#38    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:43 AM

AThe Muslim Brotherhood is Al Quedas politcal wing ....and yes we are arming Al Queda in Libya first and now Syria. The FSA needs to owe there allegiance to get a grab on those arms. Were a sick country when it comes to removing non Rothschild bank countries.

Edited by AsteroidX, 13 April 2013 - 11:45 AM.

#39    the-Unexpected-Soul

the-Unexpected-Soul

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:05 PM

the syrian government is extremely great with the Propaganda and media, they fooled us for 40 years now, they are fooling you also, it's their thing, Assad is not fighting terrorists, he is fighting his people, and mostly the civilians,

Posted Image

#40    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,973 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

View Postthe-Unexpected-Soul, on 13 April 2013 - 01:05 PM, said:

the syrian government is extremely great with the Propaganda and media, they fooled us for 40 years now, they are fooling you also, it's their thing, Assad is not fighting terrorists, he is fighting his people, and mostly the civilians,
I'm certainly no expert but this is the way it seems to me also.  I realize that at the heart of every great matter in the world, money can be found as a cause but so can religion. One thing I believe completely, the dying children and old people in Syria are NOT part of the "Base".  They weren't recruited by anyone, they are just trying to survive.  It's a damned obscenity what is being done to them.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#41    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,598 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:17 AM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 13 April 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

Br Cornelius

Its not often we agree Br, but if you ask anyone in Pakistan who Osama and Al Quida are and you'll only get one answer. CIA

#42    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,973 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:05 AM

So the US government is working to destroy itself?  The CIA is funding and training an entity that is killing both US soldiers and civilians?  How does that make any sense?

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#43    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,598 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:10 AM

View Postand then, on 15 April 2013 - 03:05 AM, said:

So the US government is working to destroy itself?  The CIA is funding and training an entity that is killing both US soldiers and civilians?  How does that make any sense?

What happens when you need an enemy and none exist? The "military industrial complex" needs to be at war.

Edit. That might explain why US forces are gaurding "Al Quida" poppy fields

Edited by Professor Buzzkill, 15 April 2013 - 03:15 AM.

#44    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,656 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:37 AM

Look to the primary economic interest of America and look at what it motivates the Government to do. The primary economic interest of America is Oil and the Arabs are sitting on the largest oil reserves in the world. Its far easier to extract resources from a destabilized country (to a point) than from a strong willed independent country.
Look at the example of Iraq, which went rouge and Libya which wanted to start selling its oil in gold.

It is a documented fact that Osama Bin Ladin was a CIA agent who was used to destabilize the Russian backed Afghanistan and that the organization he set up never ceased to exist in the form it was originally set up (the name refers to a database of insurgent agents which could be called on to do the bidding of the CIA). Al Quida has continued to be used in insurgency work across the middle east. However the name has been turned into a potent boggy man for the domestic US market, and it is now easy to declare any terrorist group Al-Quida to raise the public bile. Ask yourself why Al-Quida has never operated within Palestine, the most potent symbol of American Imperialism.

The obvious explanation is rarely the correct one.

Br Cornelius

Robert Anton Wilson

#45    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,570 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:53 AM

It doesn't unless you're a gullible fool.  Take a bow bro.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users