Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sleep Attack

read reaper sleep paralysis

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1    Myturn

Myturn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

• One day people will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th
    century.

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:51 AM

Three times several during astral projection I was attacked. If you're going to say this isn't possible don't bother to comment. Each time it was almost the same. The first time this entity as I was coming up as it's called got on my bed above me and choked me almost until death until I woke up. The second time again in my room, the same entity attacked me again, I got scared and woke up again. The third time i was asleep on my couch, and again seen the entity, it went to attack only this time I fought back. I had some the craziest sense of confidence, I beat the entity to the ground through two rooms of my house, as I was about to lay the final blow it disappeared from underneath me. This happened a few years ago all of it.
Now being me, since I've beaten it, I've tried purposely to come in contact with it again. Not for more fights or attacks but to find out why, it did this. Also what or who was it.
I've spoken out called it to come even conjuring, and some medium work, I want an answer and really don't care where it comes from. What attacked me, what did I beat up. Definitely wasn't a shadow person, it wasn't a ghost, and definitely was not human. Any ideas on this?

#2    RamblingRebel

RamblingRebel

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:17 AM

Maybe it's a dream?

#3    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:47 AM

When you say it choked you almost to death, did you actually have marks where it choked you?

Sorry I can't help as I don't really know a great deal about Astral Projection but was just genuinely interested in the above.

#4    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,614 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:04 AM

View PostMyturn, on 12 April 2013 - 06:51 AM, said:

I've spoken out called it to come even conjuring, and some medium work, I want an answer and really don't care where it comes from. What attacked me, what did I beat up. Definitely wasn't a shadow person, it wasn't a ghost, and definitely was not human. Any ideas on this?

Go easy on the recreational drugs.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#5    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,591 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:07 AM

You say astral projection but then you say you were asleep?

#6    BlueBomber

BlueBomber

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

Maybe it's like Sleep Paralysis?

A skeptical believer.

#7    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:18 AM

Now being me, since I've beaten it, I've tried purposely to come in contact with it again. Not for more fights or attacks but to find out why, it did this. Also what or who was it.

Not a good idea.

The best thing to do is develop lucid dreaming and ask the folks over there to help you find out who or what it was.

#8    619wilcox

619wilcox

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:46 AM

Three times several during astral projection I was attacked. If you're going to say this isn't possible don't bother to comment. Each time it was almost the same. The first time this entity as I was coming up as it's called got on my bed above me and choked me almost until death until I woke up. The second time again in my room, the same entity attacked me again, I got scared and woke up again. The third time i was asleep on my couch, and again seen the entity, it went to attack only this time I fought back. I had some the craziest sense of confidence, I beat the entity to the ground through two rooms of my house, as I was about to lay the final blow it disappeared from underneath me. This happened a few years ago all of it.

when you struck in defense, you actually made contact? because when i would try to hurt it with my fists, my fist would land, but it would sink. inside of it. then came the shocks, and the trying to come out of it's grip. years upon years went by with no result. i would try to hurt it like i would my enemies in real life. but it never worked.i swore to it one night, in the grips of a drunken stupor that when i died, i hope that it would be there waiting for me, so that i would finally have a common ground where i could get down with it once and for all, so that i at least had a chance to actually win or perish. whatever. i was so tired that i just wanted it to end. i think that any man has that right.as far as where it came from, i think that somebody has to put it on you.or maybe they are some kind of wierd soul sucking mosquito. i know a bloodsucker when i see one. scum that live off the strong. may those things drown in lakes of blood. i think i discovered a way to really hurt them. not sure. r a wilcox

#9    619wilcox

619wilcox

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:06 AM

i caught sight of the shadows now, their shadowy forms flitting past open doors and windows, racing towards the house's locked doors. my mood darkens further.  they were always there, always watching and waiting. i had learned to live with them,but not to like it. even knowing what they wanted, i still did not understand what shadows were or what had created them. are they made of something substantive? they feed on the darker emotions of human beings, but there are no reasons i can think of that a shadow would require food. there are so many of them that it is almost impossible that they could avoid detection, yet no person could see them save those few like myself. i could fell them in a way that i could feel a spider crawling on my skin. even though they were only shadows, how could something that was only a shadow-little more than a darkness of air- make you feel that it was alive?

#10    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,478 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:59 AM

Nice job. Many people have been through this.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#11    WolvenHeart7

WolvenHeart7

EternalSeer

• 3,945 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:34 AM

I have a feeling OP won't answer back.
There are a lot of contradictions in this post.. Rlyeh posting the main.

Anyway, don't mess with things you cannot handle. You shouldn't be tampering with all sorts of things out of curiosity, for "proof", or for guidance.. Or for any reason at all actually. "Don't play with fire or you'll be burned."

Edited by AliveInDeath7, 15 April 2013 - 03:35 AM.

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do." -William Blake

#12    Myturn

Myturn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

• One day people will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th
    century.

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:56 AM

Thank you for posts and guidance. Zaphod222 I don't do recreational drugs, never have never will. An empty herion syringe was used to murder my older brother so I want no part of any illegal drugs. This definitely wiasn't a dream. 619wilcoxYes I had marks, yes I made contact. After it choked me, I decided to fight back. I'm wondering if I scared it, and why it never returned even in my asking and conjuring attempts. To the girl who said curiosity is bad. AliveinDeath It's not curiosity it's obsession and more. My mother has taught me about the occult and spells,spirit world,realms, since birth, i'm no amateur.

#13    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:11 AM

View PostMyturn, on 15 April 2013 - 06:56 AM, said:

Thank you for posts and guidance. Zaphod222 I don't do recreational drugs, never have never will. An empty herion syringe was used to murder my older brother so I want no part of any illegal drugs. This definitely wiasn't a dream. 619wilcoxYes I had marks, yes I made contact. After it choked me, I decided to fight back. I'm wondering if I scared it, and why it never returned even in my asking and conjuring attempts. To the girl who said curiosity is bad. AliveinDeath It's not curiosity it's obsession and more. My mother has taught me about the occult and spells,spirit world,realms, since birth, i'm no amateur.

Is your mother still around to give you guidance on this?  Also very sorry to hear of the loss of your brother, that sounds terrible :(

#14    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:13 AM

Just a thought, I had heard of people creating some kind of negative manifestation themselves (subconsciously) to give themselves something to fear and battle against.  And it's kind of a mental thing, you beat the "demon" and you beat all your fears, so that you won't be fearfull of astral projection at all.  Do you think it could have been this?

#15    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:34 PM

They are obstacles, obstacles that stop you from finding the enlightenment. They try to make you scare so you want to forget about astral travel...
Been there, done that. Now that my self-confident grows with time. Experiences make me stronger. Met demons 30+ times, beat them, bite them, do nothing and let them enjoy the assault, and even make love with them wtf?

All are not demons. I think one time my grandmother visited me. She put her hands on my sleeping and said "don't worry" (in some kind of telepathic language). I automatically felt the warm and the love.

What's strange is that in the AP experience, I can't open my mouth to talk or has no voice. I know I'm speaking and they are hearing, but there was no voice and sound at all.

Edited by FlyingAngel, 15 April 2013 - 07:41 PM.

Also tagged with read, reaper, sleep paralysis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users