Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sleep Attack

read reaper sleep paralysis

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:33 PM

Myturn, steer away from astral projection unless you know exactly what you're doing (and I don't mean reading up on the Internet/books etc). It's not a natural thing to be doing and therefore a little dangerous. It's not unheard of for astral projection attempts to be followed by hauntings of a dark kind. I doubt you have "beaten" anything, unless you imagined the entire experience and considering you say you were asleep, I'm inclined to put it down to a vivid dream. You'd be talking about a being that has no physical form and by the sounds of things, you haven't done any kind of protection for yourself to ward such a being off. Why on earth would you want to "contact" something like this? It seems to me you think you're in a shallow pond that you can wade through when in fact the spirit world is more like a deep ocean with all kinds of things lurking where you can't see.

I'd drop the "conjuring". Not really sure what makes you think that any being has to answer to you and appear on command? Assuming you weren't just dreaming, you likely ran into a demonic entity and the reason it wouldn't have returned is not that you fought it off but that something else (a guide, deceased family member) did. And "fights" like this don't happen as you described, like a physical fight, it's simply a matter of smothering you and your property with a white energy that dark just can't penetrate. A lot of hauntings start because residents create negative energies themselves via depression, sickness etc and darker spirits are attracted to this.

Assuming it was a genuine experience, the being's intention was probably just to scare you... can't do very much else like possess you and whatnot.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#17    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,672 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:12 AM

I'm sorry to hear about your brother's loss, and feel free to ignore me for asking what is probably an obnoxious question, but how was your brother murdered with an empty heroin syringe? Heroin users use similar syringes and needles to those used by diabetics - <0.5mm gauge and 1mm or less capacity.   A meth head in a frenzy would be hard pushed to stab someone to death with such a tiny gauge needle, and you'd need to inject such a syringe full of air dozens of times directly into a blood vessel in order to cause a fatal embolism.

Again, just ignore me if you please, but these are the kind of things I can't help but notice in people's stories they post online.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#18    cherrygemini

cherrygemini

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:22 AM

that sounds very similar to sleep paralysis/lucid dreaming. i know that's always the go-to answer to these experiences, but i suggest possibly getting a sleep study done before anything else.

#19    Myturn

Myturn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

• One day people will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th
    century.

Posted 21 April 2013 - 08:12 AM

Archimedes the following is story police  came up with. He was coming out of a private club in Mckees Rocks, Pa. The assailant came up behind him.  Used needle as something scare with and stuck it in right spot. Left entire wallett, other than cash he got paid that day.
Heaven is a half-pipe: Possibly unbeknowst, to just like the physical world, each person experiences the spirit worlds/obe/trances/meditation all differently. Just like every day you see the world thorough your eyes, the experiences you have are yours nobody else's. It's possible you've only dreamed also.
I'm not some nitwit kid with the newest Harry Potter, or spell book from Barnes & Noble. I realize online we can be anybody.  In real life I'm a practitioner for 24 years, started when I was 5.
You ask why I want to conjure such a thing. Because in this case I didn't know my enemy.  Call it ego, I want to know why, who, and how I won.  My guides or angels, weren't present, they're energy was non-existent. This was if there is a hell straight from it.  I could feel it's hate, pain, and urge to kill. I destroyed it and haven't seen since. You ask why I don't know. I think I need to feel that power, that strength, and feeling of. Immorality one more time. This wasn't a dream kid, it felt like destiny if there is such a thing.  I

#20    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

Ahh!  The paragraph ended mid sentence!!  He's a goner!!

#21    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,938 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:19 PM

View PostHeaven Is A Halfpipe, on 16 April 2013 - 02:33 PM, said:

Myturn, steer away from astral projection unless you know exactly what you're doing (and I don't mean reading up on the Internet/books etc). It's not a natural thing to be doing and therefore a little dangerous. It's not unheard of for astral projection attempts to be followed by hauntings of a dark kind. I doubt you have "beaten" anything, unless you imagined the entire experience and considering you say you were asleep, I'm inclined to put it down to a vivid dream. You'd be talking about a being that has no physical form and by the sounds of things, you haven't done any kind of protection for yourself to ward such a being off. Why on earth would you want to "contact" something like this? It seems to me you think you're in a shallow pond that you can wade through when in fact the spirit world is more like a deep ocean with all kinds of things lurking where you can't see.

I'd drop the "conjuring". Not really sure what makes you think that any being has to answer to you and appear on command? Assuming you weren't just dreaming, you likely ran into a demonic entity and the reason it wouldn't have returned is not that you fought it off but that something else (a guide, deceased family member) did. And "fights" like this don't happen as you described, like a physical fight, it's simply a matter of smothering you and your property with a white energy that dark just can't penetrate. A lot of hauntings start because residents create negative energies themselves via depression, sickness etc and darker spirits are attracted to this.

Assuming it was a genuine experience, the being's intention was probably just to scare you... can't do very much else like possess you and whatnot.
Uggggggg

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#22    Neo Cortex

Neo Cortex

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:02 AM

I believe its a Shadow entity. When youre sleeping... the entity actually choking you or doing something harsh to you? The entity really exist. Your not sleeping coz you can see it?. Yap u are sleeping but after that you awaken by that, I guess you really not sleeping because you can see your surroundings and also you notice your bed & couch while fighting this entity even your room?. I guess the entity youve seen is like a blurred Black shadow. Did your body float on its own while your sleeping? well i dont know much about that. I think its a whitelady ghost! >.<

#23    Neo Cortex

Neo Cortex

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:35 AM

Maybe its not the demon. The descendants of demon. (o_O)

#24    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:54 AM

View PostMyturn, on 15 April 2013 - 06:56 AM, said:

My mother has taught me about the occult and spells,spirit world,realms, since birth, i'm no amateur.

Why in the world would a mother put this type of nonsense into a little childs mind?!

I blame her for your scary experience.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#25    mr3rdrock

mr3rdrock

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:59 AM

Excuse me for being blunt, but are you looking for answers or for someone to agree with you? I only ask because of your defensive nature and contradictions in your posts.

Like another poster said, you need to get sleep tests done before anything. What you described is akin to bad cases of sleep paralysis.

Edited by mr3rdrock, 09 May 2013 - 03:59 AM.

Also tagged with read, reaper, sleep paralysis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users