Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

This neighborhood is getting strange

ufo police gas leak

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,856 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:53 AM

View PostLava_Lady, on 16 April 2013 - 02:48 AM, said:

I don't like the idea of utility workers going into my house when I'm not home.  That doesn't sound kosher to me.  Just because someone works for a utility company and has ID doesn't make them honest or safe.  Since when are they allowed to do that?

I know electric company workers come to read meters but those are outside.  

And did someone say something about...zombies?!

:w00t:   hehe, yeh that'd be me! He built it all up like quite a drama, and lord knows why but when he said the neighborhood had some houses with no lights and garage doors open...it just made my mind leap to zombie films, and people fleeing urgently.....hehe

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#32    spacelizard667

spacelizard667

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

• What is the more fun, inviting a wolf to dinner or having a tiger by it's tail ?

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

I had a similar odd experience once and our property manager insisted that my apartment would have to be checked out for radon. And what is even weirder is that our apartment houses are totally electric. So that means that there are no gas company lines except the ones in the neighborhood.

Edited by spacelizard667, 20 October 2013 - 09:58 PM.

#33    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

What do gas lines have to do with radon?

Also tagged with ufo, police, gas leak

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users