Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

BCI (Brain-computer Interface)

bci

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Calle

Calle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

• Everyone but few seeks Perfection, the few that does not seek it knows that perfection is impossible, because perfection is unachievable

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:15 AM

i was thinking of an External harddrive connected to brain with skills and stuff that brain could use it whenever it wants
the harddrive should be pretty small like in a ring, while wearing the ring that contains the harddrive the brain acessing the information inside it,
i dont mean like Martial arts or that stuff.

Example: History

the ring should contain as much information as possible

Comments?

#2    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,534 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:18 PM

Start off with a clock so I don't have to look for a clock whenever I wanna know the time.  Then an inbuilt GPS system so I always know exactly where I am.  And, of course, a calculator built in would be nice.

#3    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,510 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:43 PM

Yes and the police could access it to see what you have been up to.

#4    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,534 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:22 PM

Not a bad idea if you are innocent.  Might keep a lot of innocent people out of jail and save law enforcement a lot of time.

#5    Calle

Calle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 93 posts

• Everyone but few seeks Perfection, the few that does not seek it knows that perfection is impossible, because perfection is unachievable

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 13 April 2013 - 12:18 PM, said:

Start off with a clock so I don't have to look for a clock whenever I wanna know the time.  Then an inbuilt GPS system so I always know exactly where I am.  And, of course, a calculator built in would be nice.

you dont need GPS everything is in the Ring should contain the information about the city ect the Store is 5 miles away, like you go to your store frequently, iven if you have not visited the store ever, its like you already been there thousends of times

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users